Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Meet Jaime (FxF or FxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShatteredSoul

Super-Earth
I have this character that I have been dying to use for some time now, and just can't seem to find any request threads that I could suggest her for. I came up with this character about a year ago, and with any of my OCs, I usually solo-write them, or RP with myself, in my free time so that I can establish my characters well enough to use. Anyway! First let me describe the character and then I'll tell you a little bit about what sort of plots I had in mind for her.

wiye.jpg
Name: Jaime Amelia Marks
Nicknames: Jai [pronounced Jay], Jam
Sexuality: Bisexual, with a preference towards women.
Jaime is tall, but not incredibly so, at five feet five inches in height, with a slender, lean, and toned body of a slight weight. A naturally golden blonde, she frequently adds highlights to her hair to give it a more dirty blonde look, and has pacific-blue eyes. Overall her features are typically deemed as attractive, with soft, yet clear angles, almond shaped eyes, full lips, and a 'button' nose. Hidden from sight, she has a tattoo over her right breast and, subsequently, her heart, of a set of eagle's wings.

She's a part of a gang called The Eagles, who's leader is known as the father, and his real identity is a secret so incredibly well kept that no single person could even guess at it. A bad gang? No. No, the Eagles don't deal in drugs or other such crimes, in fact the only goal of the Eagles is to be a family and to take in those that otherwise would be left to fend for themselves, the street kids, the orphans, the ones with parents who simply don't give a fuck. They give back to the city at every chance they have. Some of the Eagles are businessmen, some are doctors, some mechanics, the variety goes on, and then there's Jamie. At the age of twelve her father was murdered in front of her by members of a rival gang, and she was let to live by some random act of sudden kindness on their part. When she was seventeen, still a virgin, she was caught unaware walking home from a late night studying session and raped brutally. And nowadays, she helps run a friend's up-scale fight and night club. All legal, of course.

I am also willing to play Jai as a succubus. However, the typical definition of succubus and the way that I play succubi are very different. The way that I play succubi and incubi is that it is nothing more than a curse really. If a character is a succubus or incubus, then the moment that they lose their virginity, regardless of whether or not it was consensual, they need sex to survive like humans need oxygen. The longer they go without it, the sicker they get, to a point where eventually the lack of intimacy will inevitably kill them. I do indeed have a few different plot ideas if I were to play Jaime as a succubus, so please please please PM me for more info if you'd be interested in that.

Plot ideas
Alright, so just a warning to anyone who is still interested at this point. If you couldn't already tell, I am very sadistic when it comes to my characters. I like putting my characters through hell and high water and involving them in intense and dyer situations. Yes, I do sometimes partake in torture and the like; no, I never, ever involve anything of that degree in the sexual aspects of RPs and story-lines. Sorry guys, but I really can't understand how being brutally beaten could possibly be a turn on, or anything of the like.

That being said though, I am open to hearing any sort of plot ideas you may have for an RP involving Jaime, and I am always happy to bite the bullet, ignore the planning, and do what I like to call improvisation RP, sort of like improv comedy, but RPing. And of course, I am always willing to plan things together.

I do have a few ideas in mind for a potential plot though, and I am extremely willing to hear new ideas or hash out ideas that I've already come up with and change them around to suit my partner:

Plot One *DESPERATELY CRAVING FxF
It's a slow night at the club, especially for a Friday, and Jaime is okay with that for once, being as she was up all the previous night after having a nightmare reliving both her father's murder and her being raped. The distress only grows when she notices a new face seated at the bar, and though it may be a new customer, they look strikingly a lot like her attacker. She forces herself to push the fear aside and give this man the benefit of the doubt, and strikes up casual conversation while tending the bar, though it would be increasingly obvious to your character, perhaps the newest member of the Eagles and either a customer or bartender themselves, that something is up, especially when she accidentally drops a brand new bottle of liquor on the floor with shaking hands. The perfect opportunity to step outside for a break and strike up conversation.
Once back inside they find that the customer has left, leaving cash on the bar counter to cover his tab and a hefty tip. There's clear relief, but just to be sure Jaime asks your character if they wouldn't mind going back to her apartment with her after closing up. Anything could happen from there really.
Weeks go by and the man hasn't shown back up at the bar, while Jaime and your character are getting closer and closer to each other and starting to develop a strong bond/relationship/friendship. Still, Jaime is paranoid, within reason, and other members of the Eagles start to get concerned that she's losing her grip. They arrange a meeting behind her back and decide to put her on a forced vacation, shipping her off to the opposite end of the city for a week-long stay at a luxury hotel located on the waterfront.
She's pissed, but doesn't exactly have a choice, and the worst [best] part is that they didn't arrange for your character to join her. So, after reluctant packing and saying of goodbyes, she heads outside to get into the cab that someone arranged for her. And then, all epic shit hits the fan, because low and behold, the cab driver is the man from the bar, who is the man that raped her, and one of the men that was there the night her father was killed. He's a member of a rival gang called The Wolves, and it is his every intention to have his sick, twisted way with Jaime before proposing a hefty demand to the Eagles in return for her life.
But, what he doesn't realize is that Jaime is involved with your character, and she promised to call the second that she got to the hotel. So when the call doesn't come...
Note: There will be graphic scenes involved in this plot, ranging from torture to rape. I do not expect you write them out or play the abuser, but if you cannot handle at least reading it, then it most likely isn't a good idea for you to consider it.

In accordance with the description, it starts out at the night club, Gold Wing, where the kidnapper makes a brief appearance, leaving an adverse reaction from Jai and allowing a wide open area of response for any opposing characters. From there the RP takes on a steady pace of character development and relationship building between both Jai and your character(s). Little twists and turns would be thrown in, as is my style, just to keep it interesting. Once the characters are at a point of a strong connection and relationship, the kidnapping occurs and that's when the meat of the RP takes place. Desmond, the antagonist and kidnapper, is a calculative, manipulative, sadistic, dark, twisted character (very fun to play), and his method of "ransom" involves riddles and hidden clues, eccentric demands, and more, as apposed to a simple demand for money in return for life. Side characters, like Jai's best friend Mel, who owns the club, would take on a stronger presence and sense of communication with your character at that point to keep replies sufficient and of good quality. After a brief amount of time playing Desmond's game, it all boils down to the big trade off and depending on how that goes the RP would either end or we could further discuss ways to keep it going!

Plot Two
The club has two floors, a ground floor and a basement level floor. The ground floor of the club is basically just that of a more stylish, upscale, and classy nightclub, with glass bar and DJ and dance floor and such, whereas the lower level of the club has a bar, fighting ring, and seating areas to watch fights. The fights are MMA style and well within the rules for league fights. So the grounds of this plot line would start out with a new fighter with virtually no record at all entering to fight at the club, and winning. Being the underdog, it gets the fighter a lot of attention, and eventually he or she works their way up past a lot of really tough opponents really quickly, gaining popularity for both themself and the club. It brings in a lot of betting and gambling on fights and such, and eventually members of the rival gangs get word of this new fighter and want to get a piece of the action. So they send in their best fighter to go up and place a hefty bet down, and when their fighter loses, they get pissed, naturally, and accuse Jai and the club of rigging the fight and cheating them out of their money. Jai, having been put in charge of the betting and the fights, immediately recognizes that they're members of a rival gang and calls them out on it, which causes the trouble to stir up further, but they leave anyway, only to return the next night with a team of armed members to rob the club, and then they set it on fire and kidnap Jai. As it turns out, one of the kidnappers ends up being the same man that raped her when she was younger and it also gets revealed that he was one of the men that was there when her father was murdered. It becomes a bit of a struggle of life or death from that point and a ransom demand as well.
*I would be more than willing to take on multiple characters and roles for this, and before you assume that it's some damsel in distress RP, I assure you Jai is very capable of fending for herself, it's more or less a strong twist with a tie in to revenge and action. Also, your character wouldn't have to be the fighter. Your character could be the friend that owns the club or another member of the Eagles, random girl/guy from the bar, whoever really.

Plot Three
Jaime has been taking self-defense courses for years, and her instructor recently retired, leaving a new instructor in their place (your character). The relationship between them grows to a point far beyond that of just student and instructor, and in the meantime, some figures from Jaime's past have been making reappearances, leaving her convinced that something bad is going to happen whereas most people just think she's finally started to lose hold of sanity, that is, until the shit hits the fan.

OPEN TO PLOT SUGGESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom