Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Feed My Addiction! - A Permanent Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitsune

Supporter
Supporter
Updated 04/23/2017: I am really craving anthro/human rp's right now and I am willing to play either role. This is negotiable!

This isn't going to be one of those complicated, hard to read request threads. I am an easy going guy with a personality that switches from submissive to lightly dominant depending on the personality of the person I'm with.

I will do everything in my power to make a role play entertaining and to keep your interest. I prefer long term role play partners but we can start something new anytime you'd like to try out new cravings and keep things fresh.

I love kinky role plays that include taboo material, pairings, and settings. I do prefer to rp with females... just a thing I have about RPing with other males.

I am ALWAYS seeking females for RP's involving:

Incest [twins, brother/sister or mother/son only]
bondage [I love collars, leashes, and sex toys]
anthros [i prefer animals without hooves or scales]
bestiality
vampires [I prefer these to not be based on Twilight]
shape shifters

Also, I strongly prefer to RP via IM's, Email, or Skype since I'm rarely on the forums for long.

I have been RPing for about 17 years now and always aim to please. I will consider any idea or request you have for an rp as long as it includes something (or a combination of things) from my list.

Please message me regarding your interests and ideas. I look forward to hearing from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom