Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Feed My Addiction! - A Permanent Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitsune

Supporter
Supporter
Updated 04/23/2017: I am really craving anthro/human rp's right now and I am willing to play either role. This is negotiable!

This isn't going to be one of those complicated, hard to read request threads. I am an easy going guy with a personality that switches from submissive to lightly dominant depending on the personality of the person I'm with.

I will do everything in my power to make a role play entertaining and to keep your interest. I prefer long term role play partners but we can start something new anytime you'd like to try out new cravings and keep things fresh.

I love kinky role plays that include taboo material, pairings, and settings. I do prefer to rp with females... just a thing I have about RPing with other males.

I am ALWAYS seeking females for RP's involving:

Incest [twins, brother/sister or mother/son only]
bondage [I love collars, leashes, and sex toys]
anthros [i prefer animals without hooves or scales]
bestiality
vampires [I prefer these to not be based on Twilight]
shape shifters

Also, I strongly prefer to RP via IM's, Email, or Skype since I'm rarely on the forums for long.

I have been RPing for about 17 years now and always aim to please. I will consider any idea or request you have for an rp as long as it includes something (or a combination of things) from my list.

Please message me regarding your interests and ideas. I look forward to hearing from you!

This looks interesting~
I am particularly interested in the vampires and shapeshifters. Though I would ask, is off-site communication a necessity? I don't really like using e-mails and things for rp. >w<

DeviousFish said:
This looks interesting~
I am particularly interested in the vampires and shapeshifters. Though I would ask, is off-site communication a necessity? I don't really like using e-mails and things for rp. >w<

I prefer it since I cannot access the forums from work and the forums do not display properly on my mobile device.

putting this out there because my usual rp partners are very busy and hardly on anymore

ok since all of my rp partners are either busy or have gone inactive I'm reopening this...

I'm hoping to get some more rp partners. So many people just drop off the radar after getting really awesome rp's going.

My thread is updated, now includes a vampire plot.
I'd be interested in other ideas if you do not like the one I put up either though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom