Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kaylee's Home (F/M or F or more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCP

Dust
Welcome to my humble abode! My name is Kaylee! Hope to roleplay with all of you soon~

Now for the juicey details. I love LOVE incest. Not sure, it's just always been my thing ever since I got into hentai. My favorite particular pairings in the genre though are brother/sister or mother/son. At least, only until you bring the whole family into it. Incest is a family affair after all, and I would love to have an orgy involving all members of the tree.

I also really like futa and some gender swap stuff. Nothing like getting your cock sucked by your brother or even your mother while you're playing with your tits. Mmm~

Anyway, if you want to RP with me, I request lots of communication, both RP related and just fun chatting from time to time. You should also know that I never play characters under sixteen. So take the time out to PM if you want, and hopefully we can cook up something. Ciao!

KCP said:
Welcome to my humble abode! My name is Kaylee! Hope to roleplay with all of you soon~

Now for the juicey details. I love LOVE incest. Not sure, it's just always been my thing ever since I got into hentai. My favorite particular pairings in the genre though are brother/sister or mother/son. At least, only until you bring the whole family into it. Incest is a family affair after all, and I would love to have an orgy involving all members of the tree.

I also really like futa and some gender swap stuff. Nothing like getting your cock sucked by your brother or even your mother while you're playing with your tits. Mmm~

Anyway, if you want to RP with me, I request lots of communication, both RP related and just fun chatting from time to time. You should also know that I never play characters under sixteen. So take the time out to PM if you want, and hopefully we can cook up something. Ciao!

I may be interested in writing with you, I work long hours on the weekends, but will be checking in over the next couple of days, shoot me a pm and we can discuss writing in you are like minded.

Oh my...now this sounds sexy indeed! If you are looking to have a brother or father join in at any point, I would gladly play that role!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom