Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Royal Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanKLeinhart

Planetoid
This world is young, full of magick and all types of creatures that it brings. Among this world is a very powerful Kingdom. The kingdom of Lux. It is a beacon of hope to all who flow to it. Protected from even the darkest magicks by a Amber stone known as the Light of Lux. Legend tells of a very powerful magick construct, named Lux, who built the kingdom, also created this powerful relic. Said to be formed from her tears and infused with her soul. To protect all those within the walls of Lux from even the darkest magicks. Hidden away deep within the kingdom, to prevent it from ever being stolen or broken.

The reason for this was due to a attack on the Kingdom during Lux's rule. An attack led by another, equally powerful being. He was the last of his kind, and wished to rule another world. During the battle Lux Tricked this evil entity. With Lux's last breath She cast a spell. A spell that bound this being to the royal family of Lux, to forever protect and serve them as they saw fit. The spell, kept the being in a human form, squandering most of his power and bound him. Bound him to serve and protect them as they saw fit. Now, the once powerful demonic like entity, serves the descendants of the one he had killed many many years ago. As their body guard, their servant, and even as a war machine against other Kingdoms.

(Make this your RP, thats just the background, I want no 'set out plot' I want it to bull full of twists and turns, from my end and yours. Make it what you want, but remember this is a fantasy RP. You can have powers, or you can not. Entirely up to you!)

Hey hey everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom