Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hot plots! Right out the oven! [M/F, F/F]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasticbeasts

Meteorite
Hi, Bluemoon~!

My name is fantasticbeasts. And before you ask, yes, that is my real name. You can call me Lola for short, though. I've been a lurker on BMR for some time and I've finally made an account. Yay! There's a few good years of roleplaying experience under my belt and I'm eager to get things started, so let's cut to the chase.

Here are a few things you should know about me, as a roleplayer.
  • I consider myself high casual to low advanced. This means I like a detailed, plot driven roleplay with plenty of character development. Sex is great and all, but I need story to back it up.
  • I will roleplay with any gender, as the following pairings: male/female, female/female, and female/futa.
  • My characters can be classifed under the 'switch' role, and rarely dominate.
  • My preferred medium of roleplay is over PMs or messengers.
I hope that little bit gives you an idea of who I am. If you have any questions, shoot me a PM. Onto the plots!

Fantasy/Adventure, AU Middle Ages, The Golden Smithy
Female Blacksmith/Cursed Hero
Inspired by: KoA:R

A magically gifted blacksmith, yearning to do more for her war plagued country, agrees to accompany a cursed hero on his/her quest to rid the land of evil. While the hero promises to teach the blacksmith all they know, the blacksmith uses her unique talents to craft superior weapons and armor for her mentor. On their journey to restore the land to its former glory, companionship is found in the most unlikely of places.

Sci-fi/Military, Modern, Born This Way
Female 'Mutant'/Government Official

In a world where superpowers are the things of comic books, when your child begins to show signs of being a bit different, you keep things quiet. Once the government finds out, there's little you can do. Government officials take a gifted teen to a top secret location, passing her disappearance off as a runaway. She is put on lock down and undergoes tests and experimental procedures, and forms an uneasy friendship with one of her guards.

Period Drama, Victorian-Edwardian Era, Helping Hand
Servant Girl/Crippled Nobleman

When a wounded nobleman returns from the war to an empty manor, still unmarried and without children in his early thirties, he hires on a servant girl to aid with his now difficult daily routine. Reaching something from the top cupboard is hard enough, and getting up and down the stairs... madness. With his mother desperate for him to finally marry, and all eligible women turning a blind eye due to his injured leg, he finds himself at his wit's end.

Medical/Realistic, 1950s-Modern Day, Crazy Train
Paranoid Schizophrenic/Employee

Supernatural/Thriller, Modern, Haunt Me Today
Female Human/Male or Futa Ghost
Optional Kink: Somnophilia
Inspired by: American Horror Story: Murder House

When a first time home buyer puts all they have in purchasing what seems like an excellent deal, they're surprised to find out after closing that a brutal murder took place in their new home. Within days of moving in, cabinets that were closed are suddenly open, and random items end up in places they weren't before. And then there's the steamy dreams they've started having, that feel a little too real.

Realistic/Family, 1950s-Modern Day, Nora the Nymphet
Teen Girl/Neighbor (and future stepfather?)
Inspired by: Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov

After moving into his new home, a single man becomes obsessed with the young girl next door. He does everything he can do to get closer to her, including seducing her mother. The two eventually marry, and when the mother mysteriously dies, he is left to care for the young girl.

well this is a new idea I was thinking of, I am working on a slave rp that has an interesting arc to it, but plenty of smut and lust driven action.
basically a noble is rotting in a lovely passionless marriage to a very nasty woman. he is pressured by his families to produce and heir with her, but understandably doesn't want to. one night while drunk with this friends, they decide to cheer him up and take him to visit a high end slave shop. he end up falling lust with and unforgivably sexy, neko and has passionate sex with her. the next day he realizes the the answer to his dilemma... who says his wife needs to bare this heir....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom