Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood~Lightning

Taking the obvious invitation, Gwain pushed his hips forward and pressed his cock inside of Caoimhe's pussy. His breathing started to get heavy as his 9.5' slid inside of her. He loved the feeling. His cock was getting the attention it desperately wanted since he first saw this girl naked. He closed his eyes as he pulled it back out to the head and pushed it back in. It had been two months since his last time, and he had been wanting this badly.

Caoimhe cried out softly as Gwain pumped his hips, starting slowly. Her hands groped for something solid to anchor her, and one managed to find his shoulder. The other hand settled on the floor, propping her up beneath him. Her legs still wrapped around his hips, ankles locked together, she urged him on, her body undulating and hips bucking beneath him.

Gwain started to move faster. He put his arms beside Caoimhe's head and gently placed his hands on the sides of her face as his hips started to go faster. His breathing started to speed up as he moved inside of her faster and faster. "You feel... So good. I can't... I can't believe I am this lucky." Gwain said barely able to catch his breath. Gwain arched his back a bit and started to suck on Caoimhe's breasts as he fucked her.

Caoimhe cried out softly, her hips rocking against his in rough abandon. When his lips met her breast, she couldn't surpress the loud moan that rose from her chest, echoing out across the room. Her slender fingers gripped his shoulder more tightly, long, almond-shaped nails leaving halfmoon marks in his skin as they dug in. She pressed her lips to his neck, peppering soft kisses down over his collarbone and shoulder, her breathing shallow and hot. "Oh my God!" The words came out in a broken, breathy whisper.

Gwain stayed like this for a few minutes, then decided to change positions. It had been the first time in a while, and he wanted to make this last. Pulling out of Caoimhe, Gwain rolled over on to his back. "I want you on top of me" he said in a needy/breathy voice.

She nodded, taking a deep breath for the first time since he'd kissed her. Her hair was a wavy, damp mess and her normally milk-pale cheeks were flushed a deep pink. With a quick movement she was on top of him, straddling his hips and positioning herself over his cock. "Do you want me?"

Gwain nodded his head. "Oh god yes I want you." He said looking over her luscious body. His hands came up to her hips and trailed along her body until he was carressing her face. Leaning up, Gwain kissed Caoimhe softly, deeply.

Gasping softly as he kissed her, she lowered herself onto his member, arching her back and savoring the feeling. Placing her hands on his chest for support, she began to rock her hips again, this time at a slower pace than before.

Gwain inhaled sharply as Caoimhe lowered herself on his cock. Laying his head down, Gwain placed his hands on Caoimhe's breasts. "God this feels good." He said as his head laid down.

She pressed her breasts into his hands, speeding up just a little. Her waist length hair fell over her shoulders, brushing across his chest as she moved, the mass or red waves almost dry from the heat they were producing. "Oh, it does!" Her voice cracked as she cried out, and she began to move faster.

Gwain started to feel himself get close so he leaned up into Caoimhe to try and make himself last longer. "Oh god... It feels good." He said trying to hold it in. Gwain kissed Caoimhe again desperately. He had all of her yet he wanted more. Gwain moved down her cheek to her ear and gently whispered into it. "Do you want to do anal?"

"Later." She growled, riding him furiously. She was so close, she could feel her body tensing as she neared her climax. Capturing his lips in hers once more, she kissed him hungrily, roughly, her lips silky and swollen from their previous kisses. She cried out as she came, the sound stifled in their kiss, her muscles strung tighter than her bow. The smooth walls of her pussy tightened around him, tugging on his member.

Gwain started to moan into Caoimhe's kiss as he cock was reaching the climax. The motions of her body and the juices flowing over his cock sent him over the edge. Gripping her back tightly, he released his load insde of her wish a lout scream as he broke the kiss. Gwain held onto Caoimhe as he pumped his cock into her until it went limp. Staying inside of her, Gwain looked at Caoimhe with a smile. "That... Was amazing." He said breathlessly.

Caoimhe let her body relax, staying on top of him. She laid down on his chest, taking deep, shuddering breaths. "Yes, it was..." She sighed contentedly, finally catching her breath. Her hair was a wavy mess now, still just damp enough to cling to her face and shoulders.

Gwain laid there, beautiful woman on top of him, and his cock still inside of her. He didn't know what to think, didn't know what to do, didn't even know what to say, so he simply laid there with his arms wrapped around Caoimhe, kissing her. His hands started moving down her back towards her ass. He gave it a firm grab as he pulled her in closer.

"You can definitely ride my horse whenever you want." He said truthfully, and without jest. Gwain gave her another kiss.

She grinned, enjoying being held close. "That sounds like fun." Her breasts pressed against his chest, soft and supple against his hard muscles. Her nipples were still erect, her body still on edge, heated.

Gwain shifted a bit underneath Caoimhe. He still did not pull his cock out, he wanted to grow hard inside of her. "You know you have an amazing body right?" Gwain said before kissing her. "And an amazing kiss."

She blushed, pressing a soft kiss to his lips. "You do too." Running her hand across his chest, she explored his muscles. "You have a very nice body..." She continued to explore his body, intent on discovering every detail.

Gwain started to grow hard from her touch. He loved the feeling of growing hard inside of a girl. He started to massage her ass and move his fingers until he could feel himself inside of Caoimhe. This made Gwain fully erect. "Mmm I think I am ready for more." Gwain said with a small laugh.

She laughed, sweeping her damp hair out of her face. "Really? Already?" She felt his cock hardening inside of her, and couldn't help but feel aroused. "Mmm...I might be able to go again."

Gwain loved the feeling of growing hard inside of a woman. "How do you want it?" Gwain asked in a teasing tone as he pumped the muscle below his penis causing it to grow and shrink inside of her.

She grinned, tightening the walls of her pussy around his cock and shifting up and down. "Hm...well-" Standing suddenly, she stretched and leaned against the wall behind her. "-I don't know. That floor is cold, and probably dirty, though." She crossed her arms over her breasts, smirking. "I'm sure we can figure something out..."

The feeling of his cock coming out of Caoimhe made Gwain shudder. "Yeah, it is cold down here." He said as he stood up. With a smile, Gwain walked over to Caoimhe and pressed his body against hers. Pressing his penis into her crotch, but not inside her pussy. "I have a few ideas." Gwain said as his hands came up to Caoimhe's face as he kissed her. His hands started to slide down the sides of her body until resting on her ass, where he grabbed it firmly.

She chuckled against his lips, feeling him gripping her ass. Returning his kiss with fervor, she wrapped her arms around his neck and swung her legs up, crossing her ankles behind him. Her pussy pressed up against his member, ready for another round. "Is this one of them?" Her voice was a husky whisper, her lips grazing his earlobe as she spoke.

Gwain took a deep breath as Caoimhe pressed her pussy against his hard member. "I think you just read my mind." Gwain said in jest as he pushed his cock deep inside of Caoimhe. This time he wasn't going to go slow. He was horny and wanted to ravage this girl in front of him. Gwain lifted Caoimhe up a bit, and let her fall back down on his cock. It felt amazing as her body came down and enveloped his penis in her tight pussy.

Back
Top Bottom