Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood~Lightning

Seeing Caoimhe's naked body made Gwain regain any of the erection he lost from his embarrassment and disappointment over his earlier attempt. Noting that his cloth did absolutely nothing for him, he toss it off too. "So uhh, what do you want to do? Try the showers?"

She shrugged. "What would be the point? We'll run out of hot water, and then we'll be more soaked than we are now." After much painful deliberation and shivering, she groaned. "I guess our only option is to get closer." She grumbled before standing up and putting her hands on her hips. "Don't try anything. I'm going to sit next to you. That's it." Bending down and grabbing her towel, she gave up on modesty. She huffed and strode over, her legs long for her height, the muscles well-defined. Throwing the towel down on the floor, she plopped down beside him on it, a few inches away.

Giving up on modesty too, Gwain removed his hands from his still hard cock. He knew he would need to huddle with her before the night was over, but he also knew he had to take it one step at a time. "So uhh, since we are trapped here for the night, want to get to know each other a little bit?" He said trying to break the mood. His shivering getting worse as it gets colder. "I am part of the equestrian society. I race horses for the school's team." Gwain was hoping his teeth would not start chattering as it got colder.

She stared at the floor in an attempt to keep her eyes away from his erection. "I used to ride. I got booted because I got angry at a competition and grabbed the other girl by the hair. While she was still on her horse. I yanked the snot out of her saddle, then proceeded to drag her through the mud." She shrugged. "Now I do archery. So far I haven't harmed anyone, so the school let me stay...I still think she deserved it."

Gwain laughed hard at this. "Oh wow. So YOU are the one they talked about back then. You know today they still say things about you. Nothing bad, but anyone who was around back then still thinks that it was funny. Now I know you could probably take me." The last Gwain said with a grin, trying hard not to start at Caoimhe's exposed parts.

((Same here, I have work in 6 hours.))

Caoimhe laughed softly. "I was immediately kicked from the team, and almost expelled. But the other girls stuck up for me. They said that she'd kicked me before I yanked her down. I think she got expelled from her school." She wrapped her arms over her exposed breasts, trying her best to sheild them from his view. "So, what kind of horse do you have? I had a chestnut. Her name was Cinammon."

"An Arabian Stallion." Replied Gwain, his eyebrow arching a bit as Caoimhe shielded her breasts from his view. "He is a purebred that was given to me by my uncle. My uncle is big into racing and owns several horses. I guess he wanted me to take an interest in horse racing as well. His name is Charger." As he said this, Gwain decided to be a little more brave and lean into Caoimhe just a bit. He wanted to see her reaction.

She stiffened, but didn't move. "I love horses, but I'm not allowed to race anymore, obviously." She felt the warmth coming off of him and gave in, letting the tension flow out of her body. She leaned her head back against the wall, closing her eyes.

Gwain sensed the right moment. "Well when we get out of here, if you dont object to it of course, you can ride mine." Gwain said hoping for the right reaction.

She smiled softly, but didn't open her eyes. "That would be nice. My grandparents took Cinammon, and I haven't seen her since the day after the incident." She sighed, rubbing a hand over her eyes. "This'll make one hell of a story to tell tomorrow."

"Yes is will. Although you know the obvious question they will ask us." Gwain said in jest as he laid his head on Caoimhe's shoulder. It was a risk, he knew, but he was willing to take it. He knew it would have to be gradual until she was turned on. Until then, he would take his time. They had all night, and it was barely dark outside.

She blushed, opening her eyes in surprise. "Maybe it would be better if we didn't tell anyone. I don't want the story to get all twisted around. You know how people gossip. Things get misconstrued when they're passed from person to person."

Gwain looks up into Caoimhe's eyes. "I think we can't avoid this one getting out. We have to get let out of here by..." He words trailed off as he realized his face was extremely close to hers. His cock was now ticking back and forth from the need it was feeling, and he was still slightly shivering. "I think we..." His words trailing off again as a rush of emotion swept over him.

Caoimhe blushed, noticing his excitement had grown. She wrapped her arms tighter around her breasts, trying desperately to hide the milky-pale mounds. "You think we-what?" She wasn't entirely sure she wanted to know the answer, but she had a feeling she already knew what it was going to be.

Gwain turned his whole body towards Caoimhe and placed his hands on her shoulders. Without hesitating, he leaned in and stole a kiss from her. "I think we should stop kidding ourselves." He said as the kiss broke. There was a small fear in him that she wold do something drastic, but he was convinced this would work. "

Caoimhe gasped softly, shocked by his forwardness. She couldn't help but be attracted to him, and he was right. But she wouldn't let him know that, at least not this easily. She leaned away and slapped him, not very hard, but hard enough to get her point across. "Don't pretend to know what I want." She didn't give him time to react, her lips crushing against his once more, this time demanding.

Now Gwain let all his inhibitions go. He wrapped his arms around Gwain, one of them roaming down her back to her firm ass. Gwain shifted his body so that either of them could lean on top of the other, and pulled Caoimhe in close. Gwain was the first to break the kiss. "You are so beautiful, I want you now." He said in breathy tones before kissing her again.

Suddenly she wasn't cold anymore, her body on fire under his touch. She arched into his touch, gripping his shoulders and his mouth ravished hers. When he broke the kiss she growled, her fingers tightening their grip. Her lips claimed his once more, hungry for more. His words had not gone unnoticed, but she was far too preoccupied to respond in kind.

Feeling her fingers grip him tightly, Gwain pushed forward and pushed himself on top of Caoimhe. The sight of her under him filled him with lust. He wanted her now, but he took his time. Gwain started kissing Caoimhe and started to move down to her breasts. Gwain sucked on her right nipple while massaging her left breast taking his time. "You have no clue... how hot you are." He said in a breathy voice while switching back and forth between each breast.

Caoimhe arched into his touch, her breasts rising to meet his kisses. The floor beneath her didn't feel so cold anymore, the cool tiles pressing against her back as his heated body pressed on her from above. Her hair fanned out beneath her, like a red silk curtain, damp and wavy. Her hands skimmed his back and shoulders, slender fingers exploring his muscles.

Slowly, he left her beasts and started to kiss lower. Gwain moved down over her stomach, licking her belly button, and going lower. As he reached her pussy, he started to gently lick the folds, moving his tongue up to her clit. Gwain started to lick Caoimhe's clit faster and harder. He wanted her dripping wet for what he had in mind.

She moaned softly, her hips rocking as he teased her. Her fingers tangled in his hair, and she bit her lip as heat swelled through her veins, rushing to her core. Another moan escaped her lips, breathless and full of hunger.

Gwain could tell he was doing good, cause Caoimhe's pussy was starting to get really wet. Deciding to go all the way, he started to move back up her body, until he was looking at her face. Placing thehead of his cock against her warm/wet hole, Gwain looked into Caoimhe's eyes. "Do you want it?" He asked teasing as he moved his body against hers, rubbing his cock against her slit.

Caoimhe chose not to answer his question, instead wrapping her arms around his neck, tugging him into another forceful kiss. Her lips captured his, her tounge tasting, her teeth grazing the sensitive skin of his bottom lip. Her hips rocked back and forth slowly, teasing his member against the opening of her soft pussy. With a sudden deft movement, she rose up to meet him, forcing his cock into her center and wrapping her legs around his hips.

Back
Top Bottom