Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood~Lightning

Bloodkiss

Star
Caoimhe loosed another arrow at the target, hitting the bullseye again. She stayed long after everyone else went home most days, practicing her archery. She had nothing better to do, anyway. Leaning her bow against the wall, she tied her long, wavy red-gold hair up in a high ponytail and wiped her face. Her makeup had long since smeared, leaving her green-grey eyes much smokier than she normally liked. She tugged at her uniform, loosening the necktie. She hadn't bothered to change into her usual sweatclothes, since she had brought jeans to change into once she was done practicing.

Glancing at her watch, she realized it was much later than she usually stayed. She'd been distracted today. Gathering her things, she hurried off to the lockerroom to shower and change before they locked the school for the night. The old private school was housed in an elegant victorian building, with long marble-floored halls and wooden paneling. The dormatories were in a seperate buildings across the huge courtyard, and although there were showers there, she preferred to use the lockerroom. There weren't tons of girls waiting in line here, and she had more privacy.

She tossed her things onto the floor once she reached the lockerroom, ready to shower and head back to her room. Undressing quickly, she turned on the hot tap and stepped into the small shower-stall.

Gwain was riding his horse around the track, he still could not get the times he wanted, when he noticed how late it was getting. Gwain wanted to get back to the school so that he could shower before they locked it up. After putting his horse in his pen, Gwain rushed into the school and into the locker room. Not noticing anyone inside, he took off everything near his locker, and headed for the shower.

As he walked in he locked eyes with a naked girl. For a second, he stood there simply stunned at the sight of such a beautiful/in shape girl wearing no clothes whatsoever. The embarrassment of the situation hit him all at once. Quickly Gwain covered himself with his hands and rushed for the shower door, only to find it was locked.

Caoimhe squealed in surprise when a boy burst into the showers. She yanked her towel off of the peg by her stall and hastily wrapped herself in it. Her hair was down, full of soap, and plastered to her pale shoulders and face. "What the hell?" She yelled, tugging the too-small towel up over her wet breasts and trying desperately to keep herself covered.

The surprise and shock of the situation set in when he heard the lady yell "What the hell?" Gwain stopped trying to open the door and looked at the girl, but quickly looked away when he saw she couldn't adequately cover herself up. "S-sorry I didn't mean.. I should have checked first. I am sorry." Gwain said looking away. "Umm is there another door in here? This one is locked."

She gawked at him for a moment before stalking toward the door. "No, there's not another door. There's no way they've already locked it-" She yanked on the handle a few times before growling. "You've got to be freaking kidding me!" She had a soft Irish accent, but it wasn't very heavy. She tugged at the door once more, holding the towel with her other hand. The towel started to slip, and she gave up on opening the door. "Bullocks! What are we supposed to do now?"

Gwain quickly looked around the room for something for anything that would help him cover himself up, but the only thing in the room was the small towel that this girl was using. "I don't know. I really wish I had brought some clothes in here." The last Gwain kind of mumbled under his breath.

Gwain spoke in a slight austrailian accent. Standing at 6'3, he was taller than most guys his age. Gwain stood there for a few minutes thinking, trying to keep his mind away from dirty thoughts. After a short time he started to visibly shiver, it was getting cold in the shower fast. "I wish we had a phone in here with us."

Punching the door, she hissed in frustration. "Damnit! I left my bloody phone in my fecking bag!" She groaned and turned back to the shower she'd been in. "I'm going to rinse off this soap, then I'm going to figure out how to get the hell out of here. If you'd please, could you turn around?"

Gwain watched as the girl banged on the door in futility until she grew frustrated. "I'm going to rinse off this soap, then I'm going to figure out how to get the hell out of here. If you'd please, could you turn around?" At these words Gwain turned around without hesitation. Hearing the water hit her body and the sound of her hands moving over her skin caused him to grow hard. "Great just what I need." He thought to himself. "So uhh, what is your name?" Gwain asked trying to break the tension.

She turned the tap back on and stood under the steaming water, grumbling to herself. She barely heard his question, but grudgingly answered it. "Caoimhe. Yours?" She was stuck in the showers with him. She ought to at least have the propriety to ask his name. He'd asked hers.

"Its Gwain." Replied Gwain. As he tried to make his erection go down. He thought of everything imaginable, but it all came back to his situation now. Here were two very naked, in shape people, who were trapped for possibly the whole night in a locker room shower. "Have you thought about how we are going to get out of here?" Gwain said hoping the answer was both no and yes at the same time.

She groaned, turning off the water and wringing out her long hair. It reached her lower back, tangled damp strands of sunset-colored silk. "Not really. The only way to get out would be to break down the door, which wouldn't be so hard. But I don't really want to have to pay for the damage. It's an antique, and I don't want to know how much it would cost." She wrapped the towel back around herself, but it was soaked from its previous use and clung to her. She wasn't as tiny-waisted as some of the other girls, and her breasts were only a b-cup, but she had nice hips that gave her an almost-hour-glass figure.

Without thinking, Gwain turned around when he heard the water turn off. Seeing her in a towel that clung to every contour of her body made him go fully erect. He was desperately trying to hide it, but at his length, it was hard. "You are right, and I do not think it would be a good on our shoulders if we repeatedly slam into the door. Plus with it being being wet in here, we are likely to slip and get hurt." Some of Gwains hair was now dripping into his eyes. Instinctively Gwain brushed it back with one hand revealing his hard on to Caoimhe. His cheeks instantly flushed red and he desperately tried to cover it again.

Caoimhe blushed furiously upon seeing his member, and tried to avert her eyes to anywhere else in the room. She settled on the small window above the door. It wasn't really large enough to fit through, but maybe they could yell for help. She pointed at the rectangular opening, smiling hopefully. "That window is unlocked. Maybe someone's still here and they'll hear us." She paused, assessing the situation more thoroughly. "Nevermind. I doubt they'd still be in the lockerroom. And they wouldn't be able to hear us beyond that." She huffed and leaned against the wall, settling to the floor slowly. Pulling her legs up to her chest, she tried to keep herself covered as well as she could. "I think there's a washcloth in one of the shower stalls, if you want to...um-" She cleared her throat and turned a deep shade of pink. "-cover up..."

Gwain looked in each shower stall until he found the cloth she was talking about. Since it was only a wash rag it would barely cover anything at all with his penis being fully erect. But Gwain grabbed it and put it on just the same. It looked quite funny really when he looked down at it, but he dared not to laugh. Coming out of the stall, Gwain looked down at Caoimhe. She was doing her best to cover herself up, but just couldnt do the job completely. Gwain thought it would ease the tension if he sat beside her, so he did. "Sorry." He said for no apparent reason.

She cocked a thin eyebrow at him in confusion, the perfectly sculpted brow arched high. "What are you sorry for? Aside from having bad timing, and walking in on me showering, you've nothing to apologize for." She laughed. "By all the saints, you have horrid timing. If you'd shown up even five minutes later, I'd be stuck in here, and you would be outside that door to let me out." She sighed. "But we're both in here."

Gwain laughed. "Well I am sorry for walking in on you. My apologies." Gwain said with a half sincere nod. "But yes, now we are both stuck in a locked shower stall, possibly over night, naked with very little to cover ourselves with." Gwain laughed again. "I am either very lucky or very stupid." Gwain said in jest.

Now both brows rose high in surprise, and she laughed coyly. "I think it's probably the latter. I wouldn't plan on getting lucky if I were you." She pursed her full, crimson-colored lips and narrowed her eyes at him. "Don't think I couldn't take you. I might only be five-one, but I'm not a simpering little girl."

At the sound of the challenge, Gwain jokingly leaned over and put his hand on her chin. "Oh I think I could take you." He said with a grin. Then he moved and positioned himself in front of Caoimhe, not realizing his wash cloth had fallen off, and put his hands on the wall above her shoulders. "Do you think you could take me?" Gwain said in a half sensual voice.

She growled and half-heartedly punched him in the shoulder. "I could definately take you." She glanced down when the washcloth hit her foot, her cheeks turning pink again at the sight of his nakedness. Her grey-green eyes were flecked with tiny specks of gold that shimmered in the dimming light. She shivered, partly from the sight and partly from a chill running up her spine due to the soaked towel she wore.

When Caoimhe punched Gwain halfheartedly, it turned him on. The situation hit him squarely as her punch did. He was trapped in a tiny room with a girl who was equally as naked as he was. He knew he should play his cards right, he knew he should take his time, he knew he shouldnt scare her, but none of it seemed to matter. He wanted her and, in his mind, he was going to have her.

Slowly, he leaned his face in towards hers. "Have you noticed how cold it had gotten all of a sudden?" Gwain asked Caoimhe half sincerely. As his lips came closer to hers.

She crossed her arms over her chest and shook her head. "I'm not cold at all. And I won't be bullied by an arse of a boy like yourself." She harrumphed and turned her face away, closing her eyes against his image. In any other situation, if she were any other girl, she might have found him painfully attractive, found herself desperately lusting after him. But she'd been through that pitiful scenario a few too many times, and refused to be cowed into something like that again.

The stopped Gwain in his tracks. He knew he just messed up, but he knew it wasn't bad. He could still salvage this if he played it right. Backing up and grabbing the wash cloth, he covered himself back up. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have... The sight of you just..." Gwain let out a long sigh and looked at Caoimhe, hoping she would look back. "Caoimhe, I am sorry. I let my hormones get the better of me and lost my manners." Gwain moved to the opposite wall now hoping to give Caoimhe some space. However since he moved away from her, he was now genuinely getting cold.

She shrugged, shivering again. After a long moment, she looked back at him in defeat. "I lied. It is kind of cold." She tugged the damp towel closer, which only served to make her colder. With a growl of frustration, she shifted positions and wrapped her arms around her legs, hoping to warm up a little. She had no such luck.

"Well there are a few things we could do to keep ourselves warm." Gwain said. "Although you are not going to like any of them." Gwain pointed to the shower. "We could turn on the showers and let the steam heat up the room, although if we turn on all six, we would likely run out of hot water before it got any warmer in here. Or we could simply turn on one of them and jump in. We could do two, but the water would run out too fast. If you have ever showered here before, you know how fast the hot water runs out." Looking away, Gwain explained the other options. "Or we could huddle up together for warmth. Since the only things we have here to cover ourselves are small damp rags, they are worse then useless for keeping us warm. We would have to huddle together to keep warm.

She frowned, tugging off her towel and tossing it aside. He was right about them being more harm than good. "I'd rather freeze than huddle naked with a stranger." She huffed, glancing to the showers. If they turned on even one to warm up, they'd eventually end up without hot water, and even wetter than they were now. Which meant they'd be colder. She tried to hide her nakedness, to no avail. She could hide about half of herself, and that didn't do her any damn good.

Back
Top Bottom