Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Resort (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm so....I...I was always told to take responsibility and well. I've always felt responsibility for everything. My mom...she. It isn't important but you are right that I need to let it go." She turned back to him. Her eyes locked with his...

He returned the gaze, locking his own eyes with hers. Then, Jason smiled, nodding his head slowly and caressing her cheek with his hand. "Right. Not everything needs to be apologized for."

Jason continues to smile with her before kissing her on the cheek once more. After pulling away, he looks a bit concerned. "Did i kill the mood just now?"

She rolls to her side leaning on her elbow. "Only if you don't kiss me again," she laughs softly.

She relishes the feel of his touch on the small of her back. "So," she says softly looking into his eyes. "Hungry?", she smiles and laughs softly.

"Should bring in food or go out," she asked sitting up and tossling her hair to fix the bed head she had from laying on the bed. "If we are going out I want to go to my room and change if you don't mind?"

Halfway through his seventh martini, Damon groaned and rubbed his forehead, like he had a headache. "Jesus, this beach is emptier than I thought," he sighed. He finished his drink, pushed the glass back, and ordered tequila. "At least there's alcohol... hey!" he barked suddenly, glaring at the bartender. "The whole bottle, Paco. I'll pay."

"I'll let you decide that one, Lil. I personally have no pull either way in that decision." Jason grins a bit and sitting up as well, adjusting his glasses a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom