Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Resort (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason lets out another sigh and, in a display quite unlike himself, catches her lips in his own just before she turns away, kissing her in a sort of loving way, again, in a fashion quite unlike his own. He then stops, and lurches away, leaving himself open, but saying, "S-sorry..."

Lil is caught off guard by his kiss. It is a gentle passionate kiss that makes her heart skip a beat. "D-d-don't be s-sorry," she gasp softly, unable to move.

A small smile appears on Jason's lips, his eyes seeming to glisten a bit in the hotel room's light. "I didn't cross a line then...good." And with that, he leans in again, slowly kissing Lil like he had before.

Her lips respond to his, her finger tips sliding through his tussled hair. She moans softly at the kiss."mmmmm".

Her eyes are closed as well, a shiver runs through her as he touches her back. Her lips move with his.

She loses balance and falls back pulling him with her. She laughs softly...her laugh stopping as she looks into your eyes. She smiles..her gaze softens.

Jason laughs with her as he falls on top of her. As he props himself back up, he stares right back into her eyes and lets out a sight. "Lil? I think...I think I love you..."

"Oh Jason..." she gasps looking up into his eyes. She softly traces the outline of his face with her finger tip.

Her head tilts to the side looking up at him, her eyes giving a puzzled look. "Secret?" She asks. Her eyes close as his lips press against her skin.

Her eyes glistened as he spoke, her heart raced...pounding within her chest. She was without words..she reached up tracing each feature of his face...ending with his lips. Gently her fingers outlined his soft lips, her eyes never leaving his. She finally gains some control,"I think I'm falling in love with you too." Her fingers back to sliding through his hair.

Slowly, the smile became wider on Jason's face, his hair becoming ruffled up as her hand ran through it, though he didn't care about that. All he cared about right now was Lil, and this was heightened by the fact that she reciprocated the feelings that he had for her. He leaned forward again and kissed her slowly and passionately, putting all of the now worthless words into that one kiss.

Her lips parted sucking his bottom lip into her mouth..tracing it with her tongue. Her fingers sliding along his back feeling his full weight on her.

Jason felt his lip go into her mouth and her hands roam his back. He couldn't move his hands so he didn't fall on top of her, which in turn would agitate his injury immensely. So, he kept them stable, content without the use of his hands.

Remembering his injury she slipped out from under him...rolling him to his side. "I'm so sorry...I...I.." biting her bottom lip...her cheeks pink with embarrassment.

Jason saw her move and chuckles a bit as she apologizes. He puts a finger on her lips to silence her. "You're fine. You were in the moment and forgot about it. It happens." He tilts his head to the side. "Why...why do you apologize so much?"

She turned from him, her heart pounding. " Do I? I'm..." she begins to apologize again but stopping herself. She doesn't like conflict of any type. Her youth was full of conflict and it was something she always had to say...to take responsibility.

"Hey." He drapes an arm over her gently, and with his other hand directs her face toward his. "I told you about my past. What happened?" Jason spoke gently to her, knowing whatever caused this must be a tough subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom