Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Resort (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She laughs softly and then explains,"my friends would respond to that with...what doesn't she like to eat. I love to cook and be adventurous with food...my friends...not so much."

She follows him in realizing she should have put on sandals. She's excited for the adventure and glad not to be alone.

They are led to a seat right in the middle of the room, though it seems as if no one else is in this building besides the staff and a few customers here and there. "So, I take it you aren't social, then?"

It was evening and sun was about to set.Mila was in hotel room,watching tv. While she was doing that, she sent some pictures to friends and telling them she had a great time so far. Relaxing a bit, but just fine. Mila looked down at her body, and felt like she had an sunburn. She really made sure she had a lot of sunscreen on, but it didn't look like it. Mila shrugged and went back to the bedroom to watch some more television.

Her head falls back as she finds Jason's question oddly funny. "I run my own company and though I'm required to be social at the end of the day I need to have a quiet time...without that quiet time I can't recharge my battery. Soooo yes I'm social but my idea of a perfect evening is pretty corny." She rolls her eyes and shakes her head laughing "I'd like to be laying in front of a fire reading a good book after a day hiking in the mountains and a long leisurely bubble bath." She turns her gaze from you as she adds,"but even that doesn't have to be alone...I enjoy sharing it...just a slow and quiet pace." She feels her cheeks flush having shared such personal information.

Jason smiles and listens to the entire story, being careful not to agitate his bruise more than he had to. He found her view of how social she was quite interesting, and it showed in his attentiveness to her confession. When she blushed at the end, he simply smiled a bit wider leaning back in his chair. "I also take it that you are single, then.' He meant it as no sort of move to her side, just as a passing comment.

Her eyes lowered to her hands, her fingers playing with each other, she nodded. "I am single at the moment," she said very softly, her cheeks gaining a new shade of red.

Jason looked and watched her face turn that newer shade of crimson, and he chuckled. "I did not mean that to be a...request. I hope you understand." He frowned a bit as the waitress came, asking for their order. "We'll do a half and half. One half...five cheese. Her half..." He looks over to Lil. "what would you like your half to be, Lil?"

Her eyes widen in shock and a soft gasp escapes her lips. "I...I never thought you were Jason. We've only just met." She stands, her cheeks even redder. "I have enjoyed the afternoon." Lil turns to the waitress. "Thank you but I'm no longer hungry." She tucks in her chair and begins for the door, stops and turns around. "Before I go...please have your bruise looked at". She walks out the door and begins to wander the streets. Looking at the wares. She sees a beautiful sarong, buys it and wraps herself in it. Feeling not quite so exposed she continued her stroll. She pauses at the fruit stand and enjoys some delicious melon.

"Shit..." He watched Lil leave as he inwardly cursed himself, standing quickly before finishing the order. He himself walked the streets of the market, pondering over the past few events to figure out what he had done wrong. He walked over the pavement slowly, looking up at the sky every now and then, cursing out the sun for being so damn hot today. Shrugging, he thought some food from the various market stalls would do well for his hunger. He walked up to the meat stall, carefully eyeing each cut with a critical eye.

Lil wanders back toward the resort looking at the ground. She begins to wonder what she should do the next day...or even tonight. Her stomach grumbled. She looked up hoping to find a booth with something to eat.

Jason heads back as well, finding nothing in his own mind to aid him in his...predicament. He sighs heavily and leaves the food stand he was stationed at, a pair of grilled chicken sandwiches in his hands. He was munching on one as he walked, thinking the day over and swearing never to repeat it, solidifying this in his mind as he reached the lobby.

True Grave said:
Brandon had no idea what the hell this guy had just said.
"I don't speak German."
He clarified by saying that he was in a band, probably some death metal band.
"Death metal is not very popular over here. I wish that were true of boy bands, as well."
He took a sip of his water.

"Personal trainer? There's no way. I'm a full-time university student that does filing work and other things, as well as holding down a job as a junior curator at a museum. I can barely afford to pay the fees for my martial arts training. This vacation was a gift from my parents for good grades. Not very exciting."

He scoffed. "Death metal? Hell no. We're basically industrial metal... though I notice you guys have your fair share of posers here. Slipknot, Black Veil Brides, Blood on the Dance Floor..." He shuddered; the latter seemed to disturb him. "So you're taking martial arts?" he asked, suddenly sounding curious. "Well, there's one stereotype broken. Bravo, good sir. Bra-the fuck-vo."

Lil arrives back at the resort with a little sandwich, she wanders back to the beach and sits. She eats her sandwich slowly, Watching the waves crash against the beach...the waves are larger now and sound deeper. She closes her eyes and just listens.

Jason reaches his room, then stops, his sandwiches finished and nothing in his hands. he wasn't tired, his mind far too much awake to let sleep wander its way in. In fact...he wanted to try again with Lil. It would be something that he had never done with a girl, thinking that once he screwed up, it was permanent. However, one issue cropped up...he had no idea where she would be. Sighing, he started to walk out and along the beach, kicking rocks when he found them in thought.

Lil sat with her arms wrapped around her legs, chin resting on her knees. She felt the breeze blowing through her hair and warm scent of tropical blossoms.

Sighing one more time, Jason sat down in the sand, confused as to why she walked out like she did. Unwittingly to hjim, it was directly next to her.

Lil opened her eyes as she felt the presence of someone else. She turned to look and found her eyes locked on Jason. She wasn't sure if she should leave or stay. She didn't know what to say. It hurt he would think she was that type of girl. The kind of girl that's always on the prowl.

Jason heard the rustling of fabric and looked with his eyes to find Lil sitting right next to him. Just as quickly, he looked away, tilting his head back up to look at the sky. "Hey, Lil."

Lil shifted in her seat. She wasn't one to be petty, she nodded towards Jason and in an airy voice she acknowledge him,"oh.hello"

Jason continued to look at the ocean waves, watching them roll in then slide back out, taking a bit of sand with it undoubtedly. zhe then turned his head to look at Lil. "What happened?"

She turned to look into his eyes realizing he honestly didn't know. "You asked a question about my status. The bane of my mother's existence and so a very sensitive topic for me. Then you felt the need to add that you weren't interested. I was having a great time and that wasn't even on my radar. It took me aback and I didn't know what to say...so I left".

"Well...one, sorry for being like that. Past experiences have made my tact rather non-existent. Two, I do not recall saying that I wasn't interested. I simply said that it wasn't a request to be your...y'know. Boyfriend. I never said a thing about my interest in you." he stares at the sand beneath him while speaking, never once making eye contact with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom