Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Power rangers of Triforia (interest check)

batman4560

The God Damn Batman
Comment here if interested.

mmpr-poster-lordzedd-full.jpg

"For thousands of years I have laid waste to countless worlds. Nothing challenged my rule, until THEY stood in my way. I have toyed with pitiful mortals for far to long. My powers have returned and the time has come to rip them to bits! I will make the ones they protect bow at my feet and when it is all said and done I will destroy the POWER RANGERS!"

Nearly a decade after the defeat of Lord Zedd and his turn to good, his son Thrax waged a war on the power rangers seeking revenge. After Thrax was destroyed by a team of rangers from the past and present a mysterious being named Ace Sabath came to Zedd with his staff and the news of his son's death. This drove Zedd into a fit of rage and caused him to revert back to his evil form. Taking on a new role as evil emperor he quickly went to earth and killed the earths power rangers. Enslaving the humans he used their bodies to form new even more deadly putty, then killed his former wife and all of his former generals. Taking his new army and Serpentera to the planet Triforia he now starts a war from one of their three moons in an attempt to rule both earth and Triforia while putting an end to the power rangers.

Here is a little definition of Triforia

Triforia is a planet, home to the Triforian people. The planet's surface is covered by landmasses with few bodies of water. The massive planet is orbited by three moons.

That being said Id like to have five rangers, Ill be playing the gold ranger and a mentor of the group. Also I do plan on playing one of the Villains, a much more evil Lord Zedd. Zedd would be more evil and outright murderous, I saw an episode where Tommy fights Zedd and gets his face kicked in. This led me to beleive that if Zedd wanted to, he could have beaten the rangers with little effort so Id like to take this to a darker place. I would also like a group of villains to act as generals and a sort of rivals for the rangers possibly even playing the Psycho Rangers. The generals would act as boss fights and act as a season for each General with an total of five seasons and at any time someone needs to drop out can transfer powers to a new player much like the show did. As far as colors go I always thought it was cool that there was a gold ranger out of nowhere and as such I think it would be cool to not have the regular five colors. Maybe we have a Purple Ranger? Thats cool if you want it go nuts! On a note of power ranger creation I was thinking since the gold ranger was clearly based on Egypt why not base the costume design off of sets of time periods, for instance the white Aztec ranger would be an eagle and might look like this

tumblr_mfq9gvSGfS1rhyzdxo1_500.jpg

Here is an example of what your sheet should look like if you want to join.

Character Sheet:

Hero or Villain?: Hero

Name: Alex Cole

Appearance: (Normal and Ranger, use pictures but if you can't fine one words are also fine.) (If a villain again use a picture or words)
The_Power_of_Gold_by_stratosmacca[1].jpg

3976.jpg

Ranger Color (If not a ranger this does not apply to you): Gold

Zord (If not a ranger this does not apply to you): Pyramidus

Bio (Shoot for about a paragraph):
Alex grew up in a small family of four. At the age of ten his parents died in a plane crash causing Alex a great fear of heights and flying. Following his parents death he was taken to a home for orphans and was separated from his older sister. As time went on he learned the skill of parkour as a means of expressing his freedom. Never Did he use this skill to scale tall buildings due to his fear of heights but he tries every day to overcome that fear. Alex took on the role of protector to the younger orphans as time went on. Coming of age he moved the the city and started collage, where he met a man named Trey. After a month Trey went missing only to return some time later dying. Telling him the story of the rangers on earth and giving him the powers of the gold ranger. Alex went on to find the other five Tri-morphers and took on the quest to find the other five who would take on the mantle of power ranger....

Required-Five or more rangers, Two or more villains. Feel free to make them up.
If your interested in this feel free to pm me or post here. This role play is adult and as such will involve points of smut between players.

Hero or Villain?: Villain
Name: Claire Welford
Appearance: She has two, one as her regular appearance and the other when she changes to become more powerful in fights.

Regular:
sample_a40d9d8b42f07c5c670d5fe81b11affaf7e921e0.png

Power Form:
bd77734b7d8b0565146136775945e728fa1ca39b.jpg

Bio: Claire was an accident from the meeting of a waitress and a mechanic in a small town. To make matters worse, the man had quite a temper and didn't hold back when angry, causing him to kill two people when an argument got heated. Her mother kept her and tried to keep the secret of who the father was, but with a small town, rumors spread like wildfire. Through growing up, the identity of her father and the circumstances of her birth were held over her head. It was hard to forge any real relationships with people that held such beliefs before meeting someone. As soon as she was eighteen she left, heading for a larger town to make a fresh start. It was harder than she thought, though now rather than everyone disliking her, no one knew she existed. Hating being so weak and wanting to escape her past, she was an easy target for Zedd. He started to corrupt the girl, promising to take her away from it. His twisted evil empowered the girl and she became one of his generals. Having a natural beauty and being Triforian, Zedd found a use for her as a sort of spy on earth, granting her powers to match it.

Powers: Zedd crafted her powers to match the sin of lust, taking advantage of her beauty. Her power form matches that, obviously. She can charm lesser minds easily, bending them completely to her will. Another of her powers is command of a purple energy aura, with which she can create energy blasts, and craft certain things. One is a blade that is similar in appearance to her power form armor, and she can use it to change her own appearance, regarding clothing and such. Finally she can drain energy from living beings, through physical contact their life force can increase her own strength.

Looks good, lets see if anyone else wants to join...or this might end up being a one on one. :(

Hero or a Villain?
Hero Name: Angel Moonlight
Ranger: Pink Ranger
Appearance Normal: Angel has blonde hair, hazel green eyes, 5'5, and she always wears a pink top, pair of black shorts and her shoes are pink and white and she is trying her best to fit in this world as best as she could.
Ranger Appearnce: Her ranger form is pink and white and her weapon is a bow and she uses her fingers to create arrows from her bow and she also uses a blaster gun for a weapon as well. Her zord is a tiger zord.

bio: Angel comes from a family of eight and they have lived in this city for a very long time and Angel was about 12 years old when her mother died from lung cancer and that hit Angel pretty hard when her mother died at the age of 27 years old from lung cancer. Ever since the loss of her mother death she'd prove to her family that she'd become a pretty good fighter or warrior that would help to protect this city at any cost from anyone that was a threat to this city.
Angel took a lot of karate and kung fu classes to become a really great maratial arts fighter just like her father was a great martaial arts fighters about five years ago. ((I tried my best i hope its approved.))

Finally! I've been wanting to try something like this forever! Give me a few minutes to work on a villain profile.

Character sheet

Hero or Villain: Villain
Name: Kai Yamato
Appearance:
Normal:
BlackCoatAnimeGuy.jpg
Transformed:
KamenriderDarkKiva2_zps0749b4ac.jpg
Bio: Kai was born into royalty on his home planet out in the far reaches of the galaxy. This race mostly remained far from other civilizations, border lining on myth. There were few times members its race would leave and seek homes off-world. At those times being resembling vampires began to surface in legends and stories. The Blight were their names. Like those stories, the lived off the life energy from other beings. They had stayed away from conquering other planets for food through a cattle-like process with remnants of a human-like race. This process would continue until Kai, the next in line, would succeed his father on the throne. Kai was, in short, a sadist. He would drain the life completely from his victims, not for food but for his own pleasure. There were even times he would even torture and rape his victims before he fed. His younger brother knew this would leave their planet to ruin and framed Kai for performing the ultimate taboo: Feeding from another Blightian. The king grew furious and banished Kai from the planet, but his son managed to take with him the symbol of the throne. A small device that would allow the banished prince to bear the armor of royalty. The Fang. During his trek away from his home planet, Kai came in contact with Lord Zedd. Feeling an opportunity to seek revenge on his brother and father, joined the evil Lord as a general. He knew the Lord's power would be great enough to conquer the galaxy. Being a general would mean that he could at least control one planet, right?
Powers: Being of a race similar of those from old vampire legends, Kai is able to draw out the life from any living being simply by touching the skin of his target. However, the armor of his race's rulers grants him the ability use the life to not only sate his hunter, but to also be used as a weapon in the form of bindings, blades, or even being fired in a form of a blast. This armor also was equipped with several detachable fangs hidden on its back, allowing draining the life from any living being it comes in contact with. The suit also has tiny prickly bristles on its palms, allowing its wielder to absorb energy despite the fact that the user's skin is not in contact with its victim.

Is this okay?

Hm... So we have two rangers (one being a mentor) and two villains. We still need a few people unless we start doing NPC's and they give the power to someone as they join.

Perhaps we can generate more interest by starting with what we have. Or maybe making a couple of 1x1's in the forums as advertisements.

Starting with what we have works for me, sadly I am on vacation for the rest of the week but I will be sure to start this up when I get back.

Back
Top Bottom