Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

And Here we Go! //Smut - Open//

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuriousThing

Planetoid
Hello fellow BMR residents, I am new and figured...well this is probably a good spot to start in order to get some information out! I am quite sure over time I will rephrase and edit this, until then, enjoy lovelies. : )

:exclamation: I have been gone for a long time, mostly due to some...well really hard personal issues. I just was not myself and I could not role play. But things are looking up for me a bit, and role playing is something I would really like to get back into. To get lost within the stories and meet some possible future friends! I have decided I am ONLY going to take on one long term role play. I would hate to start feeling pressured to do something I love, and one is all I can handle right now.

:exclamation: If I previously had a role play going with you, I apologize for the disappearance. Life does tend to snag me for quite a bit of time here and there. I do my best to try and keep everyone posted, but sometimes I simply can not. If I was talking about a role play or doing one with you that you wish to continue, please feel free to contact me! I cleared out my inbox a while ago and I accidentally deleted quite a few by mistake instead of moving them to another folder.

Playing Buddies:
- Spot Taken
- Spot Taken

Wanna role play, but just wanna smut it up? That is fine! When I say I can only handle 2 I more so mean, heavy in-depth, literate, long term role play. Wanna just do a smut role play? Contact me! I'm always open for those! <3

I prefer to role play over the PM system or Thread, I may try e-mail. But I will NOT, I repeat will NOT role play over any sort of Instant Messenger.

Important Note::: If I was doing a role play with you before hand, contact me!! I am clearing my inbox out fully!

I have been role playing for a quite a few good years, I can tell you the way I usually type or 'talk' does not reflect on it, because I enjoy goofin' around with how I type. Quite enjoy trying out new angles and ways to type. I try to get online as much as I can, but working two jobs can be quite tiring! But I like to think I am generally a nice person, so please do not assume I am ignoring you for whatever reason, I will not. I may disappear from time to time, but like I said working two jobs is tiring! Haha. I may get on to chat with you, but may not respond to the role play right away, simply because I like to give it my all and not half ass it.

Now what I look for in a role playing partner:
- Detail! Gimmie those juicy details. : ) You don't have to describe every crack in the wall, but please paint me a picture.
- Development in characters, I adore that more then anything.
- A paragraph at least please! I can milk a paragraph, but nothing shorter. That being said, you by no means need to mirror anything, but do give me something.
- Creativity! We all think differently and like to put our twists into something, so let's show that huh?
- Don't be afraid to throw something my way, hence my name, I am quite the curious little thing! ; 3
- I adore FxF more then anything to be quite honest, but a good MxF is nice as well! Though I very, oh so very rarely do MxM.

My F-List if you are intrested
Curious little thing are you?

Important Note!!! I will not, I repeat, will NOT role play over IM. My apologies but I just loose interest far too easily. Do NOT ask me about it. PM and Forums are perfectly fine however.

Now I suppose I could list some pairings I would like to invest in, but quite honestly I am open to whatever you would like to throw at me! But here are a few of them any how:
- Student/Teacher
- Siblings of any gender
- Sister[Brother]/ With other siblings best friend
- Anthro pairing
- Therapist/Patient
- Summoner/Demon
- God[Goddess]/Human
- Orc/Elf
- Human/Monster Craving!!!! [Now when I say Monster, I am talking horror film/story monster that wants to tear you apart! Something fun!]
- And just soooo many more...

Plots
- There has been people of all ages and genders being snatched from the city as of late. Barley any evidence being left in their kidnapping, nothing to lead the police on to anything. The only ones who know exactly what is going on is The Spotter, Overseer, Buyers and The Merchandise. This is a plot on human trafficking that can take a many of turns, perhaps the merchandise has been kidnapped and has fallen into a state of Stockholm syndrome induced love. Maybe they are sold off to one of the Buyers where they are further abused, or things begin to look a little brighter. Maybe one of the stolen Merchandise holds some sort of rein on the spotter and things turn into something more. Endless possibilities of this plot! So don't be afraid to throw something new rather then feeling like you have to pick from what I have suggested! This plot can easily go for either pairing of FxF or MxF.

- Let's just put the tri in triangle shall we? A woman of 25 has recently been dating two partners in secret for nearly two months now...and well she is just tired of it. Unable to decide on which to break it off with, she decides to take a different look at things. Why not see if something more polyamorous can come of this situation? She sets up the date for it to happen, telling both of them where and what time to meet. So when the time comes, what will happen? Will they all come to agree on at least testing the waters or will one just walk away? The pairings can go either of ways for me, MxFxM, MxFxF, or just FxFxF.

- She works in a pet store, a family owned operation that she knows will soon be passed down to her after her father retires. Of course the pet store and going to college are not the only things that take her time. Clubbing of different kinds is another, it is the thrill of meeting strangers that attracts her to such places. For the first time she decides to visit a BDSM club, curious about the scene and the people. She meets one [male or female] who almost memorizes her with how knowledgeable they are about the lifestyle. Even enticing her enough to do a small scene of sorts within in the club, what is the harm, it wasn't like she would run into the person outside of the club? The city she lived in was quite massive, usually only ran into the same face more then once if you happened to plan a meeting or pure coincidence. Well that just happens to her, getting back to her 'normal' life, working at the pet store her father announces he has hired another to work with her. Another manager of sorts to help run the store, and of course who would it be...but the one she bumped into at the club. What will happen between them? [Kind of hoping with this one to experiment with some pet play, but I do not want to include the animals in anyway.]

- I]t should have been so different, oh so very different. I shouldn't be here in this box, bouncing around with nicks and bruises from the horribly built crate. But yet...Others and I are being transported somewhere foreign, unknown...but I know, my gut tells me. We should all wish for death to take us in her sweet embrace now. - This plot I am thinking about a string of kidnaps happening at the local and only high school, teenagers being taken and being experimented on. It can go so many of ways, perhaps this turns into an anthro plot, maybe it turns into a string of misfortune experiments rioting in the end, just trying to find a place to call home. It is an idea I would really love to play around with, see where the depraved minds and twisted ideas of others lay. ; D

- "Please teach me." It was the last thing I thought I would ever say to them, and even more just what I was wanting them to teach me. I am the youngest of three siblings, the older two are twins, a brother and sister. I myself make the second girl to be born, falling in about 5 years younger then my older siblings. So needless to say they got ahead in life much more then me, got to experience things much earlier then I did. So I just knew they would help me out with this...right? What could be the worst to happen? I hear an embarrassing story or get a gross imagery to their sexual romps? Had to be...right? I mean honestly what more could come of it? - Clearly this one would be an incest one, I can play the extra character or you, I'm fairly flexible. I think there are quite a few different ways to go about this, and would be eager to explore them with you!

- It was cold, a tough winter but one she had been managing to survive so far. But she just wasn't sure how much longer she could actually make it this winter, not living outside. But one thing for sure, she was going to do what she could...and just maybe someone will be kind and help her. - Idea I have for this one is pretty simple, homeless girl getting taken up off the streets. But I actually want this one to be Non-Con plot, possibly involving more a total of three people. Maybe they are just friends, maybe they have been talking fantasy, but two friends come across the girl and decide to help her. Take her home, and make her all theirs. The pairing can either be FxMxM, FxFxM, or even FxFxF, I would allow futa for this one as well!! Craving!!!!

Skeletons that I am willing to hash out and role play
- Something to do with mutants or super powers. Rather it is a known factor and is just becoming hard to accept, or suddenly there is a change in the air and strange things start happening. Does not have to involve smut or anything, but if you would like it to, I am ok with that.

- Possibly some young adults of sorts finding themselves transported to new lands and intrusted with special abilities, or special items that will gain them certain abilities when they are being held by the right person. Anything to do with fantasy quite honestly, just sort of in that mode. : P

- May hash out some thoughts on the role play taking place within the old Greek era. Involving Gods and Goddesses. That or the higher beings coming into a more modern age, wanting the human race to worship them once more.

- Something weaving in with Locke&Key I think could be a lot of fun has well! I will most definitely work on making a plot for that one.

- Ever come across the graphic novel Hack/Slash? Would loooovvee to do something along those lines!! Even if it is just coming up with all new characters, lots of blood and gore!! Craving!!!!

- Would be thrilled to work out any sort of plot to do with the Supernatural! Whether it is us making our own plot, or going off of anything to do with the show Supernatural.

- Would just adore if someone wanted to work something out with me involving The 10th Kingdom! OC characters are perfectly fine, I would even attempt canon characters! Craving!!!!

- Wanna work something out involving Fire Emblem? I'm all ears! Just started replaying the game again, so would love to attempt role playing it!

- Have been playing Corruption of Champions and would like to maybe work something out similar to it. Really just want some good 'ol monster lovin'.

- Harvest Moon has always been one of my all time favorite games, would love to do a role play with it!

- I would be up for some Fallout 4 sort of role play if we can hash out a decent plot.

- I have always kinda wanted to try something out with bimbofication, I don't really know much on it, but it looks like fun! Possibly mixing it with some incest? BrotherxSister maybe? I dunno, I feel like there are a lot of possibility with this one! Kinda craving out of curiosity

RE: And Here we Go! //Long Term- Full, Smut - Open//

What if I want a long term RP but decent amount of "smut" ? (Sexually driven but still want that plot.)

RE: And Here we Go! //Long Term- Full, Smut - Open//

zero5906 said:
What if I want a long term RP but decent amount of "smut" ? (Sexually driven but still want that plot.)

I am unfortunately at my capacity for Full Term, sorry hun! I can only juggle about 4 long term, and even then sometimes I feel I can not handle it. Check back again and maybe a spot will open and I will happily discuss things with ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom