Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sometimes the Bad Guys Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morathor

Supernova
Hello all. I go by Morathor, and I've been RPing for over a decade, though up until I joined Blue Moon was mostly PG-13. Let me get my my f-list out of the way...

I'm looking for a non-con RP in which someone who devotes their life to fighting evil falls prey to that very evil. Of course, that basic premise leads to a lot of different scenarios, and I have a lot of various ideas that could be incorporated; I would also love to hear any plots or ideas my partner might have. I'll try to start general and get more specific as I go.

Preferences:
These are general preferences that will hold true for just about any story.
--I'm looking for a balance of story and smut; it can't be all sex scenes or I'll get bored quickly.
--I would prefer to include at least some fantasy or sci-fi elements; real-world settings don't interest me very much.
--I prefer MxF pairings, with me playing the male. With the right partner and story, I could do FxF, but I don't want to do MxM for these plots.
--I am willing to play multiple characters as the plot demands. This includes one-shot or recurring characters.
--I prefer to RP in threads, but I will RP over PMs if you'd rather. Instant messengers and emails are out.

General Ideas:
These are plot ideas I could see incorporated into a wide variety of scenarios.
--The hero has friends or allies who they eventually betray to the villain.
--Between their encounters with the villain, the hero tries to live their life as normal, unable or unwilling to tell anyone else what's happening to them.
--I'm currently interested in school settings, since it provides a good structure to balance out the plot and smut, and because it works well with the previous idea.
--I'm currently very interested in the idea of the villain gaining the upper hand through some sort of parasite which they would implant in or attach to the hero's body.

Pairing Ideas:
These are basic pairings, coupled with more specific ideas that would work well for them.

Supervillain x Superheroine
--This would be a great one for fight scenes, with superpowered brawls that involve a lot of property damage.
--This would also be a great RP for rough, forced sex, which might also involve superpowers and property damage.
--The villain is the only man in the world with superpowers; prior to his appearance, it was commonly accepted that only women could have superpowers.
--The villain holds another heroine hostage, and the hero must try to rescue them. At a critical moment, the second heroine betrays the first to the villain.
--The locations where the hero and villain battle/have sex are increasingly more personal for the hero; at first she is defeated in the villain's lair, then in a neutral location such as an alley, then the villain begins attacking her at work, home, or her secret base.
--A public humiliation finale; the hero and villain have a big brawl in the middle of the city, which ends with the hero defeated before the eyes of her adoring public.

Vampire x Vampire Hunter
This could be a medieval setting, a modern one, or even a futuristic one.
--The vampire manages to bite the hunter in an early encounter, giving them some way to control or manipulate her, such as:
----A vampire has some degree of control over their victims
----A vampire's bite is addictive
----The vampire has mental powers and being bitten reduces the hunter's resistance to them
--The hunter is forced to seek out new victims for the vampire
--The hunter is eventually turned into a vampire herself

Demon x Demon Hunter
An angel could be substituted for a human demon hunter
--The hunter goes to the demon world to challenge their king.
--The demon is specifically targeting this hunter and lures her into a trap.
--After an initial defeat, the hunter makes a deal with the demon: if she overcomes certain challenges, he'll not only spare her, but offer up his head. If she fails, she becomes his slave.
--The demon wants to corrupt the hunter's pure soul with lust.
--The demon wants to turn the hunter into a demon. This may involve:
----Placing a magic mark or brand on the hunter, which will spread across her body as she changes
----Impregnating her with a demon that will merge with or take over her body as it grows
--The demon wants an heir, and has selected the hunter as a worthy mother

More Specific Plots:
These plots are, well, more specific, though hopefully not too specific. Some of them also deviate from the basic "hunter becomes hunted" formula.

Dream Invader x Victim
A woman begins to have dreams about being raped by someone she considers an enemy. Unaware that her enemy is invading her dreams through magic/psionics/technology (as appropriate for the setting), she begins to question what they mean, what she desires and how she feels. When that enemy begins making advances on her in her waking hours, her confusion weakens her resolve.
--The victim is a spy or undercover cop who has infiltrated a criminal/enemy organization, and interacts with the dream invader on a daily basis.
--The victim has been captured, and the invader is her jailer.
--The dream invader is not motivated only by lust, but also wants some information their victim has.
--In the dreams, the invader frequently tells their victim "I can only do what you want me to" as they rape her.
--Since the dreams don't have to be consistent or physically possible, they would be a good chance to explore some more drastic kinks.

Slave Trader/Brothel Owner x Investigator
In a setting where slavery/prostitution is legal, a successful slave shop or brothel has a dark secret. Their slaves/prostitutes are actually people they've kidnapped and then, through magic or technology (depending on the setting), transformed into exactly what the customers want. The investigator could be a cop or investigative journalist, or just somebody looking for a missing friend or family member. But they get caught and made into a slave/prostitute themselves.
--This will probably involve a physical and mental transformation, though the mental transformation could be enacted through conventional brainwashing.
--Alternately, a second personality, perhaps with its own memories, could be implanted in the investigator, and she has to struggle to remain herself.
--Likely to involve training, both in sexual technique and appropriate behavior.

Kidnapper x Victim
This plot is designed for a medieval fantasy setting, but it could be adapted to a futuristic setting as well.
There is a woman important enough to shape the fate of nations, but whatever power she wields--be it political or magical--is not something which she can use to protect herself. So someone manages to kidnap her, with the intention of bending her to their will and using her for their own ends.
--I would prefer to do this with high status characters, such as royalty or clergy.
--The woman's power could be political, possibly tied to marriage and inheritances.
--The woman could be an oracle, able to see distance places and/or times.
--The woman's power might be dormant and completely unknown to her.
--The woman's power could be tied to her virginity, and her kidnapper must take it--or get her to give it up willingly--in order to acquire that power.
--The kidnapper's motives may not be entirely selfish; their nation is in danger, either from their victim's power or an external force, and their desperation drives them to do horrible things for what they consider the greater good.

On Fandoms
I like original settings, but I'm also open to some fandoms. When creating a new setting, I usually want to establish a lot of details first, so if you'd rather not deal with that, then a fandom might be the better choice. I would usually rather play an OC than a canon character, but if you want to use a canon character I won't object.

Fandoms I'm willing to work in include, but are not limited to:
--Marvel Comics
--DC Comics
--Star Wars (Movie era or Knights of the Old Republic era)
--One Piece
--Fairy Tail
--Bleach
--Mass Effect
--Dragon Age

Hi there. Hope this is still active and available option but actually, that is exactly what I'm looking for in a RP right now myself!

Vampire x Vampire Hunter
This could be a medieval setting, a modern one, or even a futuristic one.
--The vampire manages to bite the hunter in an early encounter, giving them some way to control or manipulate her, such as:
----A vampire has some degree of control over their victims
----A vampire's bite is addictive
----The vampire has mental powers and being bitten reduces the hunter's resistance to them
--The hunter is forced to seek out new victims for the vampire
--The hunter is eventually turned into a vampire herself

This is what I've been looking for and would love to work on a RP here with you or over Skype if that were an option. My icon character needs a vampire master to fight and change her to his side if she's going to be my dream heroin.

Message me back please and thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom