Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Journal of FANDOMS!

Yuna

Moon
Here I'll do a little statistics tracking and goofy comments. :3 Stuff like tracking which fandoms are the most popular requests by me (without naming people's names) and stuff! I'll update daily if I can! Comments and questions* are welcome! <3

*If the questions involve pealing away someone's anonymity, I will say no. That's not nice. :<

Day 1: OMG THIS SITE IS AMAZING~ *Runs around poking everything* THERE ARE SO MANY FRIENDLY PEOPLE LIKE OMG OMG OMG! :3 *Squeeeee!* Okay. There. Got the school girl out of me for a minute at least. x3

Objectively speaking? This site is well constructed. I like the categorization. o.o Something for EVERYONE! <3 And the PM caps seem really high. 1,000 PM's? That's a lot of messages! More than my phone company would let me keep on my phone anyway. 15 As an age cap is perfectly fine and I don't think I'd be comfortable playing anyone younger than that anyway, despite the fact that I like a wide spectrum of things. That is kind of squeak-inducing. I mean 14 maybe... But definitely no lower. lol. :3

I'll be back when I have some statistics on DAY 2! *Excited twirl* WHOO!

Active RP's: 0.
Inactive RP's: 0.
---Completed: 0.
---Abandoned (by others): 0.
---Abandoned (by me, sowwiez :<): 0.
Light and Fluffy: 0.
Dark and Rough: 0.
Originals: 0.
Fandoms: 0.
---[footholder] <- This is for later. When I have fandom's actually being chosen in RP's and stuff, I will put them in order of most popular to least popular, followed by date of appearance in my inbox. :3

Day 4: WHEEEEE~ SO MANY REQUESTS! REQUESTS EVERYWHERE! O.O!

I'll try to warn everyone in my Journal when I have very long work days coming up. x.x I will be very tuckered out on those days and may not have time to respond to RP's. :3

Active RP's: 4.
Inactive RP's: 0.
---Abandoned (by me, sowwiez :<): 0.
Light and Fluffy: 2.
Uncertain: 1.
Dark and Rough: 2.
Fandoms: 4.
---League of Legends: 1 Light and Fluffy, 1 Dark and Rough.
---Love Hina: 1 Light and Fluffy, 0 Dark and Rough.
---Naruto: 0 Light and Fluffy, 1 Dark and Rough.
---Mix: A mix of fandoms put together! 0 Light and Fluffy, 0 Dark and Rough. (1 Uncertain. Will need to see it play out more before I can "call it." :3)

I have a couple long days coming up, but mostly morning-afternoon shifts. IE: Standard faire. I'll have evenings off. Slow and steady wins the race! :3

Day 6: The requests have finally slowed down, I've got plenty of RP's now. I don't think I'll bump my request thread or anything like that until at least a couple of my RP's here wrap up, just to be fair to everyone. ^_^

Also, I've started to notice a trend. I think I'll have to add a few more "base plots" of my own, since people seem to struggle a LOT with ideas. Can't just do fandoms... Then again, a lot of people don't even really read the plots either. Maybe I need to reformat them to they look prettier... o.o

I also had to abandon my first RP today. Told my partner that I didn't enjoy where it was going and quit. I hated that feeling, but, my partner was... Hrm. A good person, but their style was just so... Incompatible. :( Put me in a situation where I couldn't really reply much at all and just kept going and going, not slowing, and the dirty talking was very... Limited? It just felt very one sided. No real considerations for me, I don't think. Which isn't an insult to the other person, no, no! They have a great imagination and I wish them luck in the future! :3 I just don't think we make good partners. So, ex-partner, if you're reading this, sorry. </3

... But... Uhm... PS: Calling someone "granny", in that sort of situation, it's not very... Uhm... Endearing. ^^; It's quite... A mood killer, if I may dare say.

Active RP's: 5.
Inactive RP's: 1.
---Abandoned (by me, sowwiez :<): 1.
Light and Fluffy: 2.
Uncertain: 1.
Dark and Rough: 2.
Fandoms: 5.
---League of Legends: 1 Light and Fluffy, 2 Dark and Rough.
---Love Hina: 1 Light and Fluffy, 0 Dark and Rough.
---Naruto: 0 Light and Fluffy, 1 Dark and Rough.
---Mix: A mix of fandoms put together! 0 Light and Fluffy, 0 Dark and Rough. (1 Uncertain. Will need to see it play out more before I can "call it." :3)

Final Note: The light-versus-dark total count is updated based on active versus inactive. So I could have had a lot of light and fluffy in the past, and it won't display that. The specific fandoms, however, only go up. They still include inactive RP's for the sake of statistics. ^_^

Back
Top Bottom