Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandoms-R-Us, the ultimate repository of fandoms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuna

Moon
Last Updated: 27-06-2013. Added lots of schtuff. ^_^

Hi! I'm Fandoms-R-Us, and I like FANDOMS!... Just as my name says. :blush: I know. Not the most creative thing in the world, but at least there should be no confusion about what I like!

I will split this into three parts. :3 That should make it simple. ^_^

Part 1: Rules & Likes/Dislikes!

Rules
  1. While I enjoy pleasing others, do not leave advertisements for your threads in my PM box if they do not align with my interests. That's mean! :(
  2. Addendum: You CAN link your threads as part of your offer though. I don't mind that. :3 Just please read my thread and don't advertise to me if we aren't compatible. It's impolite and shows you don't care about what I want... So I will reciprocate in kind. ^_^
  3. If your PM is a one liner going "hay baby imma raep j00", I'm going to ignore you. Just so you know. That's not sexy. That's not interesting. That's actually kind of scary. I am perfectly fine with non-con RP's, just... Have some class, please. :3
  4. I can work with almost any post size. That being said, if you give me less, expect less in return. If you give me more, I will try to keep up, but if you are much better than I am, I will let you know. ^^;

Full List Here! When I have more specific ones, I will add them later. :3

Dislikes

Scat, hard vore (soft is okay), death, etc--basically no bathroom stuff please. :3

Part 2: FANDOMS! :D
These are fandoms I am interested in playing. If I have characters listed below, those are ones I am interested in playing as. I am likely going to add a lot more fandoms over time, it would just take a lot of work to add them all in at once. x.x

* = "I will do it if your idea is really good."
** = "I'm interested in it, but need someone to push me for it. :3"
*** = "I like playing this/these. ^_^"
**** = "Ohgosh... :blush:"
***** = "I would be your pregnant bitch for this. <3"

If there are no Asterisks, then just assume it's three (***) points.

Names in blue mean fandoms I generally want to do light, fun loving stuff with. Stuff like a "mid-summer fling" or "one night stand". Mostly stuff that would be considered normal I guess. :3

Names in red mean fandoms I generally want to do dark, evil things with. Stuff like corruption and kidnappings and impregnation and transformations and what not. >:3

If a fandom has no colour, that means I am usually willing to do either or. ^_^

Note: If a fandom you want to do isn't listed, just ask me about it! I might have forgotten to list it, or I might still be interested in it even if I haven't played/watched it before. :3 Also if you can mix one of these fandoms with a plot you want to do... Asdfjoijewaoijfeiojawefijowhoawef~ I will love you forevers. <3

Anime
Naruto
  • Hinata***
  • Sakura**
  • Ino**
  • Tsunade**

Fairy Tale
  • Lucy Heartfilia**

Love Hina
(All the female characters <3)

Full Metal Alchemist
  • *Coming Soon!

Cartoons

DISNEY!
  • Coming soon!

Video Games

Dragon Age 1 & 2
  • Morrigan**
  • Leliana***
  • Bethany Hawke***
  • Aveline Vallen**
  • Isabela**
  • Merril***
  • Tallis**

League of Legends
  • Ahri**
  • Akali***
  • Anivia*
  • Annie (Teenager)***
  • Ashe****
  • Caitlyn***
  • Cassiopeia**
  • Diana**
  • Elise***
  • Evelynn**
  • Fiora****
  • Irelia***
  • Janna***
  • Karma*
  • Katarina**
  • Kayle***
  • LeBlanc****
  • Leona***
  • Lissandra*
  • Lulu**
  • Lux****
  • Miss Fortune***
  • Morgana**
  • Nami*
  • Nidalee****
  • Orianna**
  • Poppy*
  • Quinn**
  • Riven***
  • Sejuani**
  • Sivir***
  • Sona****
  • Soraka***
  • Syndra***
  • Tristana*
  • Vayne**
  • Vi***
  • Zyra***

Left4Dead
  • Zoey***
  • Rochelle*

Skyrim

Movies

Hmm... None yet! :3

TV Shows

Hmm... None yet! :3

Part 3: Scenarios? :3
Basic tags.
F- = Fandom-specific. I like these, but with fandoms I like these a lot more. :3
-Lite = A "lite" version, almost pure smut where the others can have a balance of plot and smut if it's wanted.

HS-Classic
Description: High-school classic. It's basically cheerleaders, nerds, jocks, etc. Anything from cheating to a mid-summer fling to alcohol-induced sex to bondage and rape is acceptable so long as the characters involved are 15+ in age, as per site rules last I checked. ^^;
Length: Short-term generally. One night flings, cheating, yada yada. All doable, just nothing long term, and probably mostly smut. :3
Desire: **--These are kind of bland. Sell me on the idea. :3
Fandoms: I have no particular fandoms in mind for this one--a lot could work if you want to add any. :3

HS-Lite
Description: Stripping out almost all of the preamble to get straight to the sex. For example: Starting an RP where a cheerleader is cornered by a nerd with him pinning her against a wall...
Length: As short as it can get. Really.
Desire: ***--Since it's just a quickie anyway. :3
Fandoms: Pretty well any fandom fits again just as before, so... Yeah. :3 OC's work too obviously.

HS-Corruption
Description: High school with a twist--Corruption! It can range from light corruption (character A turns character B from a loyal girlfriend into a cheating whore/etc) to heavy corruption (a demon/tentacle beast invades the school and erases the minds of the student(s) into impregnation chambers/turning them into succubi/etc.)
Length: Short to moderate.
Desire: **--Generally I need the right partner to make these work...
Fandoms: Pretty well any fandom fits just as before. OC's also work. :3

F-Harem
Description: A Harem role play. Basic stuff really. :3 Can range from a bunch of girls falling in love to a bunch of girls being twisted into it for one reason or another. Usually the most fun if we start with one which "recruits" (or kidnaps) more into the harem.
Length: Any--If I like my partner, I will keep it going. :3
Desire: **--I need to be sold on this idea usually.
Fandoms: Are a must! I find Harems far more interesting when it's taking canon characters. You can play an OC if you like, but I want to play as canon characters--and bonus asterisk awarded automatically if you know exactly which canons you want to add to your harem!

F-Harem--Lite
Description: Just like HS-lite. Take the Harem, make it almost purely smut. The "recruit" or kidnapping scenes get stripped out purely for the "good stuff." That is, when we need another character for the harem, we fade to black and then reappear with said character ready to be convinced to join the harem the old fashion way. ;3
Length: Short to medium. Unless I REALLY like my partner. Then we could have tons of girls in the harem. o.o
Desire: **--I need to be sold on this idea usually.
Fandoms: Are a must! I find Harems far more interesting when it's taking canon characters. You can play an OC if you like, but I want to play as canon characters--and bonus asterisk awarded automatically if you know exactly which canons you want to add to your harem!

F-Birthing Chamber
Description: Monster/Creature/Demon/Etc awakens in their abandoned lair, unknown to civilization. There, that evil being summons various people from various dimensions to its lands, where it can (in one way or another) turn each character it captures into birthing chambers for more of its kind, either out of a sense of self-preservation or out of a desire to create an army of some kind.
Length: Long-term.
Desire: ***.
Fandoms: Any fandoms, though a good one to start with could be League of Legends or Dragon Age... :blush:

One Night Fling *NEW!*
Description: You (be it literally you, an OC you made, or another canon character) gets to have a no strings attached one night stand with another canon character of your choice! It can be anything from romantic to sexually charged to a non-con scene, even to scenes with tentacles. It's a one night stand with no strings attached, after all, the rules of what happens are all up to you and your imagination! :3
Length: Short-term.
Desire: ***--It's a quickie and I get to fulfill wishes with this one. :3
Fandoms: Are a must! You can pick anyone you like but the whole point of this is wish fulfillment for you! :3

Thank you for reading! Have a nice day and thanks for shopping at Fandoms-R-Us! <3

Now taking suggestions for what to add to the shelf's stores, if you get what I mean. ;3 *Giggle*

UPDATED!
  1. Cleaned up the formatting a bit. It's a little prettier now. <3... But still not perfect... </3
  2. Added Cartoons section!
  3. Part 2: Added Full Metal Alchemist to Anime and Disney to Cartoons! Will update those with full character lists when I can, but now you know I'm interested in those! <3
  4. Part 2: Finished with the full LoL roster of female champs for you to delicately and handsomely pick to violate or love at your choosing. ;3
  5. Part 2: Added Rochelle to Left4Dead list under Video Games section. I don't like Rochelle, but who knows, maybe someone will sell me on playing her.
  6. Part 3: Added One Night Fling to the plot list! :3
  7. NOW TAKING SUGGESTIONS FOR FANDOMS TO ADD TO THE LIST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom