Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Purge

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Nika~

Planetoid
After watching the movie, I've become fascinated by the film The Purge.

It was a rather creepy and intensely infuriating film. It wasn't the best story, in my opinion, but I like the idea of using its intense setting and basic plot for a roleplay.

Here is the trailer for the new sequel: The Purge: Anarchy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzFCDqKE4yA

If you have seen the movie(s), or are equally interested in that sort of a setting, I would like to create a roleplay with you! If there is interest in making this into a group RP, post here. If you're leaning more towards a 1x1, please PM me.

Please note that I am usually a submissive. I can play multiple characters, and I am a paragraph role-player. My basic request thread can be found here.

A Few Unfinished Plot Sketches: (I want your input as well)

It is the night of the purge, and those rich enough to afford a system for lockdown have begun to shut themselves within their homes. Behind walls reinforced with steel and armored defense, these lucky few can watch the massacres occur from within their illusion of security. Everyone else… must survive until dawn. On the night all crime is legal, there are two types of people. Those out on the streets are looking to indulge in the greatest feats of debauchery: predators closing in on prey.

1) I am a college student, or we are, and holed up in my/our city apartment/dormitory. Things go from bad to worse, as I/we try to survive the night.

2) Are you a heroic savior? Or are you a purger yourself, intent on bringing home the spoils of conquest? Are you out to satiate bloodlust, or participate in sin? This is a night where the strongest, the cleverest, and the most ruthless reign, and can claim whatever they wish.

2) I am the daughter(s) or wife of one of those bastards rich enough to afford lockdown. We think we're safe, until you, or you and your friends, arrive.

3) I am a Purger, or part of a group hunting through they city. Perhaps I'm a newbie and it is my first purge, or maybe I am an experienced purger and slightly insane. We decide to hit a new part of town, and come across the wrong house, or the wrong gang; a challenge we really shouldn't have taken.

4) A boarding school in the heart of the city isn't the safest place to be come the purge, but many of us can't afford the price of tuition, much less a plane ticket home. For international students, it's even worse; they're unaccustomed to the impending horrors of the American peace-keeping system, except from the mythic gossip of the media.

5) The effects of the purge within the cities is far more brutal than that within the smaller towns, or so they say. They would be wrong. Small and humble coastal families are being plundered, for their meager wealth, their lives, and their bodies. Young and nubile bodies sell well overseas, where the morning sirens that herald the conclusion of the purge will never reach. America's weak and poor are being killed off, sold off, and every year there are more empty houses. Small towns are shrinking. On this night of lawlessness, the boarders won't hold out. These "Hunters" are looking to loot. Not many dare to challenge those coming in on the night of the purge, to dock.

Who are you? Good? Bad? What matters to you?

I'll add more as they come to me…

Also: Your own ideas would be warmly welcomed! I want to know what type of character you want to play, or another dystopian plot you're interested in. Create something with me!

Have a safe night <3

IF anything, your ideas seem a lot better than the actual movie. Such a good idea wasted on a generic Home Invasion movie..

Looking for something similar atm. Perhaps apocalyptic/last humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom