Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mobster, The Dame, and The Law.

Waffles

Star
“Oh Teddy, stop it..” whispered the soft winning voice of Jean as her boyfriend Frank Giovanni cuddled up to her. It wasn’t unlike Frank to show her affection, but at times that was the problem. “Come on baby, I got to get dress for the performance behind Miss Beth comes looking for me.” The young blonde finally managed to mutter pushing away the robust 250 lb Irish men. “And yah know how much that witch hates me.. I swear she just comes after me for no reason.” Continued Jean as she opened her purse and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. Letting her bag go to hang from its spaghetti strap around her slender pale arm she turned slightly to look behind Frank in fear that Beth may be just behind the corner. “Plus I think your associate Keith is looking for you.”

Turning around swiftly Frank spotted the young Keith as he walked around backstage of the club in search for him. Chuckling slightly Keith wrapped a hand around Jean’s slender hips pulling his in as his other hand took away her newly lit cigarette with little protest. “Well if that old bat Beth is getting on ya nerves tell if she don’t I will have to come have a chat with her.” Taking a deep puff he spoke through his deep a harsh rather raspy voice. As he talked Jean’s eyes lit up as she stirred up at her man excited by his comment before taking back her cigarette as he gave it back to her.

“You would do that for me daddy?”

“Sure I would baby, you’re my squeeze aren’t you?”

“Oh thank you Frankie!” she squealed before hugging him tightly feeling his hands squeezing her ass. Holding onto her their bond wasn’t broken until Frank felt Keith’s hand rest on his shoulder.

“I am sorry about breaking up your little meeting here, but the boss is about to pull up.” Keith spoke in a deep yet relaxed tone of voice, which was extremely similar to many of the bosses in their “busyness”. Standing at 5’10 with slick jet-black hair Keith looked more like a lawyer then a once notorious street punk. He was slim and well dressing wearing only the finest tailor made suits and colognes with money never being an issue for him. “So lets get going, I was getting rather annoyed being around so many of those stiffs.” He whispered before straitening his tie and turning around to exit the backstage area. As he walked back into the crowded club he slightly looked behind him to see Frank quickly move behind him in an attempt to keep up.

The two Giovanni’s took a seat at a table near the stage where a bottle of the clubs finest Champagne rested in a container of ice chilling. “Its from the 1820s so I am sure boss will like it since its around his age” Frank kidded as he picked up the bottle looking at it carefully before placing it back in the ice. “But I see what ya mean.” Whispered Frank as he sat down at the table next to Keith folding his legs as he rested back looking at all of the guess surrounding them. “These chicks here look so stuck up, that’s why I love my Jean she don’t need diamonds or what not to make her happy. That’s what you need Keith, just a normal girl from the streets that just happy being need to ya. I mean she makes me so excited being around her I could just marry her.”

“Not too sure your wife would appreciate that..” Keith responded before chuckling softly at his own joke.

“Well, thats why she doesn't know."

The two men’s childish bickering was cut short though when the crowd started to applause as a new individual started to enter the club. Turning to see who was getting the applause both of the men sighed softly as they both sighed slightly in annoyance. Entering the club was the newly promoted police chief of downtown Manhattan a man who was supposedly “incorruptible” and a huge pain of both Keith and Frank’s assess. Yet, today he was walking with someone knew, someone Keith had never saw before.

Back
Top Bottom