Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I want to suckle softly on your...

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Nika~

Planetoid
earlobe. :D

Hi, my name is Nika.

I am oftentimes a submissive, literate, and fairly full of kinks. I have a love for storylines and collaboration, and a special kind of love for those who write me only two sentences. Please give me at least a paragraph. Pretty please?

My Likes, Maybes, and absolute Nos:

Being controlled, Dominated, coerced and/or forced
Switching, depending on partner and plot
Leverage
Struggle
Fear
Threats and Dirty Talk
Danger and/or darker themes
Seduction
Masks and gloves
Muscles <3

Maybe

Age difference
Beastiality

No

Infantilism
Extreme humiliation
Children: That means anything younger than 18. Don't come to me with adolescent bullshit.

Plots and Pairings:

The Fae
Setting: Fantasy
Plot construction/long term rp

These aren't the creatures of cozy fairy tails your mother used to read to you as she rocked you to sleep. They are cold and they are harsh: having learned to twist themselves into the very essence of survival. The fairy folk have long protected their last holdings against the encroachment of the human world. A silent rage has been shifting beneath the roots of the oldest trees. Humanity has gone too far, now a new magic is straining through the safeguards that connect our world from theirs. The Fae are slow-moving to act, but an ancient wrath beneath the Forest has been destroying the barriers that have keep them from our plane for centuries. It threatens to flood the human realm with the sorrow and rage of the elder kin. One mortal has the unfortunate fate of being caught in the in-between.

Conqueror
Setting: Ancient Rome, Hellenistic Greece, or Europe during the Middle Ages. Also open to a more Sci-Fi approach.
Plotcrafting needed! Looking for a longer rp and a more in-depth storyline.

You are the Lord, dignitary, or warrior of either a barbaric or civilized conquering force. I am the warrior, barbarian, or noble of a smaller and weaker land. You take custody of my family's freedom and land. Either through means of brutality or diplomacy, a deal is struck necessitating my surrender. Have I given everything over in return for the safety of my people, or have we chosen another, more grisly, form of mediation?

Switched: Role reversal; everything about the above plot, but with my character as the invading and conquering force, and yours finding themselves outnumbered and at sword point or in shackles. Will you give in, or can you struggle to gain some sort of control in your situation?

Teach Me How To Behave
Setting: Business/Underground/Kidnapping
[revamp of an older unfinished RP.]

She is the daughter of your boss. The big man is either a business tycoon, or a mobster. His daughter finds it amusing and flattering how her father's men jump for her and how they worship the ground she walks on. None of them are able to lay a hand on her, and it's not all because of her father's reputation. The princess is pining for something else; something she can't quite name. Her flirtatious and rebellious spit-fire of a personality leads her deeper into darker waters, and before she can call for help she finds herself in your power. She's not sure if she likes this control her captor has over her, or detests the way her will and soft way of living has been ripped from her, but does she have a choice?

A Dead Man's Dream
Setting: Traitor's cell/Colosseum/Fantasy/Prison

You are sentenced to die, or should, one way or another. A captured prisoner, your fate is a grisly one. However, a girl in the guise/profession of a "slop" cook, a issued cleaning servant, or a whoreslave begins to see you daily. If you gain her sympathies, or control over her, she could become your greatest asset in getting free, and perhaps in gaining your revenge.

Sci-Fi:
Setting: Intergalactic war/trade ship, exotic planet, space and space fare.

I have a few ideas for this sort of role-play, but I'd like to actually build the majority of this plot with a partner. Some ideas include themes of slavery, space-travel, escape and subterfuge, and/or encountering something sinister from "outer space." I'm pulling a lot of inspiration from universes like those of Star Wars and Dead Space to give a general idea. I am open to playing either human or alien, or multiple characters. Culture shock, physical differences, sensory warps, and a slight language barrier might be fun to play around with. Feel free to offer your own suggestions for this plot!

Other pairings and plots:

Historical:
Hellenistic myths, gods, and/or mythology
Sparta, Athens, Troy
Corruption within the church, or the Dark Ages
Medieval or Conquest/War
Gladiators
WW1 or WW2
Voyage in the Americas
The American "West"

Futuristic:
Apocalypse
Dystopian "survival of the fittest."

Fandoms:
Silent Hill
The Man from U.N.C.L.E. or any hot Russian assassin, really.
Star Wars
Children's Storybook Fantasy: Little Red, etc.
Zombies: The Walking Dead, Z-Nation, WWZ, etc.
The Purge
Gor

Generic:
Kidnapper / victim
Breeding, Impregnation
Captor / hostage, and "stockholm syndrom"
Master / slave
Demon / human
Neighbors
College / student/teacher

All plots above are open for discussion, and I'd love to hear any ideas you have as well! Send a PM my way.

<3

-N

*EDIT*

Because everyone is asking, I'm going to say this here. I am not accustomed to playing over IM's. There is something rushed and haphazard about them that I dislike (I tend to edit a lot, as well). They are not my first choice. If you must have play through IMs or Skype, convince me.

I'm not sure if emails are working right now, but I PMed you. I'd love to discuss possible roleplay with you.

So you like World War II scenarios? How about this one:

It's the late fall of 1942; after one very bad year, Allied forces are making serious inroads into the Japanese conquests in the South Pacific. On 07 AUG 42, the Navy and Marine Corps invade Guadalcanal in the Solomon Islands and immediately seize a Jap airstrip near the south coast of the island; this is named Henderson Field, after a Marine pilot killed in the Battle of Midway, and a mishmash of Allied aircraft (essentially whoever can get there) fly in to conduct air operations in the Solomons campaign.

Late in 1942, your character, Lieutenant ______ ______, an Army nurse, is being flown via a B-25 Mitchell to the Field Hospital at Kolombangara in the western Solomons, but is attacked by three Nakajima "Oscar" fighters out of New Georgia. A section of Navy F4F Wildcats, one of which is flown by Lieutenant David Crane (my character), fly to the aid of the stricken bomber, but are too late; the B-25 goes down in the Strait of Tulagi. Crane's Wildcat section dispatches the Oscars, but he takes three rounds in his left leg, and barely makes it back to Henderson.

Your character is the only survivor from the downed B-25, but she is rescued by a PBY Catalina patrol bomber, who lands in the water right next to her, totally unmindful of the choppy seas, and flies her to Henderson, where she is immediately pressed into service by Lieutenant Commander Rachael Admore, the chief of the Navy aid station at the airfield. She is sent to Triage, where the shot-up Lt. Crane awaits treatment....

From there, it goes, basically, wherever you and I choose to take it!

I dislike I-M 'plays too, pretty much for the same reasons you do; a thread-based 'play would be just fine with me!

So: whaddaya say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom