Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Used and Abused and some other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirabelle

Meteorite
Hello there! Mirabelle here, just call me Mira. I am down for any kind of play, so if my few ideas here don't catch your eye then throw your own idea at me. I am pretty open minded with pretty much no limits, so hit me up.

As for my kinks. I love things to be hard and rough , yes I can do sweet and sensual which I will do but at the moment feeling something a bit more hardcore. Facefucking, fucked silly and such, being completely controlled and dominated. Risk of pregnancy, Really into the whole good girl gone bad thing right now. But if that isn't your cup of tea we can do the soft thing too.

Semi to multi para. Not a grammer Nazi. Easy to get a long with. So here is a few ideas, and if you don't like 'em hit me up with your own play! So hit me up to play!

Current craving: Younger teen boy x College girl(19- 20 wish )/Milf(30-wish)

Also craving: Threesome mff or mfm. Might even be willing to try a Mfff. (Yes I will play both girls or possibly all three. We shall see! )

Ideas:

Female detective or federal agent and her partner are on the heels of a master counterfeiter/con man( or some other white collar criminal or maybe even something darker) when she cuts him off just before his escape she is just about to slap the cuffs on him, but he turns the entire situation around on her and some how gets the straight lace young detective to change her sides. Is it the money? His raw confidence and power? He gets away with then girl now in his pocket and is able to stay out of jail, while having his own little toy on the side.

Hollywood sweetheart turned slut. One of Hollywood's most innocent young stars happens to get caught up with the wrong guy. At a party, or some other place where they end up hooking up. Maybe she was drunk? Maybe she was drugged either way a video surfaces of the girl doing things no role model should ever do. And now she begins to make her downward decline . possible hookups: Hollywood playboy or possibly new up and coming star on his way thinks it will get him noticed faster by fucking a known star. Playboy would be about her age, while the up and coming would probably be younger teens and up while she would be in her twenties or so. ( Kind of craving. )

Goodie nerd girl/ or rich preppy bitch finds herself on the wrong side of the tracks. And she ends up being talked into hanging with the wrong crowd which ends up with alcohol, drugs and loads of sex as she is forced down a long dark road that will probably end up with her living a life none would ever imagine her in.

Have a beat up idea of ninja girl, body guard work to head house of ninja clan but the position beside the up and coming young lord as his body guard ends up being more like a concubine. Something along those lines.

Young Milfy soccor mom has lived the average life, always been the good girl never got in trouble only ever slept with one man, but when she meets a man at soccer practice, who is probably the father of half the kids on the field she finds herself strangely attracted. She soon begins down the path of a double life, the loving house wife and the dirty little back room slut and any time she attempts to break it off a simple command lands her back on her knees.

Generic master x slave play. Pretty much open to any kind of play for this one.

Amatuer modeling gig. A girl out and about, either at the beach or mall gets approached by a guy(or two) with camera who convince the girl they are modeling agents and think the cute thing would be awesome at it. So they go some place private and begin to flash the cash for her to show ass. ( Craving. )

Could also work with a woman on vacation and she is picked up by a local guy who makes her a island celebrity over night as he has a website of him fucking tourists.

A runaway princess escapes from a hostile take over by her father's advisor , and offers a group of mercenaries to take her with them as they leave the city, but to journey with the mercs she has to act like one. The sweet innocent princess has to become a tough and rumble kind of gal and put herself in positions she had never found herself in before. ( Wha?! An actual story here. Actually have a full story feel for this one with sexual content. )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom