Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fun and Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetailedTy

Super-Earth
So I'll keep this short and sweet and to the point.

I have hit a wall lately, but I'm getting back into the groove slowly.

To everyone I was role playing with before, if you'd like to continue the role play or discuss another, please PM me. I apologize for any inconvenience.

As you can tell by my name, I like Apocalyptic role plays, if you do too, message me with a few ideas.

I mainly role play over PM's, though threads and AIM are not out of the question.

When it comes to kinks, I'm simple.

Teasing
Dirty Talk
Curvy Figure (Does not mean super model looks, you can be chubby as well, I really don't mind, I'm easy like that.)

^^ See, simple kinks.

I prefer a partner that's willing to play side characters, I do as well. I also don't have a preference over Dom, Sub or Switch, be what you want to be.

Don't leave me hanging, if you're a once a day poster, let me know, or if you're a frequent poster, let me know. I will as well, I have been known to leave in the past, though I'm trying to change that, we're all not perfect, I understand.

I'm semi lit, or even advanced lit if the plot is right. I hate one liners, I prefer at least a paragraph.

Okay, time for the roles.

*= Interested.
You/Me

Football Player/Country Girl
Fighter/Model

That's all I have at the moment, I'm looking for some real role-plays, fantasy has lost its touch.

We all get horny, I understand, but the smut must fit unless specified otherwise. I do enjoy a good smutty role play, but story is greater than smut.

Oh, one more thing.

I mostly play males, but I can also play a convincing female, or even futa. But, I only play with female partners.

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you.

ApocalypticPlayer said:
So I'll keep this short and sweet and to the point.

I have hit a wall lately, but I'm getting back into the groove slowly.

To everyone I was role playing with before, if you'd like to continue the role play or discuss another, please PM me. I apologize for any inconvenience.

As you can tell by my name, I like Apocalyptic role plays, if you do too, message me with a few ideas.

I mainly role play over PM's, though threads and AIM are not out of the question.

When it comes to kinks, I'm simple.

Teasing
Dirty Talk
Curvy Figure (Does not mean super model looks, you can be chubby as well, I really don't mind, I'm easy like that.)

^^ See, simple kinks.

I prefer a partner that's willing to play side characters, I do as well. I also don't have a preference over Dom, Sub or Switch, be what you want to be.

Don't leave me hanging, if you're a once a day poster, let me know, or if you're a frequent poster, let me know. I will as well, I have been known to leave in the past, though I'm trying to change that, we're all not perfect, I understand.

I'm semi lit, or even advanced lit if the plot is right. I hate one liners, I prefer at least a paragraph.

Okay, time for the roles.

*= Interested.
You/Me

Elemental/Human*
Elemental/Elemental*
Elemental/Other Mythical Being*
Lycan/Human
Lycan/Other Mythical Being
Lycan/Lycan
Fallout***
Mass Effect***
Apocalyptic*
Best friends Sister
Brothers Ex-Girlfriend
Neighbors
Country Boy/City Girl
Sons Friend/MILF
Jock/Cheerleader
Futa/Futa
Shy Girl/Badass*
We all get horny, I understand, but the smut must fit unless specified otherwise. I do enjoy a good smutty role play, but story is greater than smut.

Oh, one more thing.

I mostly play males, but I can also play a convincing female, or even futa. But, I only play with female partners.

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you.

Hey, I'd be interested in the elemental/Human! I'm female by the way, the username is a reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom