Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for some RP! (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stayin' Frosty

Homicidal Snowman
I'm Frosty, and I think I'll just leave this here for your perusal!

What am I looking for?
~ I'm looking for a decent roleplay. Something with a good plot or story, maybe with some smut and/or romance interlaced through-out. I'm not particularly verbose, but I'm not exactly lacking, either; A couple paragraphs of a few sentences each, maybe more if I'm so inclined and/or inspired. Bad spelling makes me twitch, as does a lack of punctuation. If your whole paragraph looks like one long sentence, we might not get along so well. Improper use of contractions (you're vs your, they're/their/there, should've vs should of) will make me rethink things as well. Essentially, if you're writing like you haven't reached junior high, things will not happen. Take note: I also take a look at your non-RP writing as well, and that affects my decision to say yes.

~ I'm looking for male x female RP only, both as players and as characters. Dudes playing as chicks just isn't my cup of tea. Sorry guys!

~ I don't mind RPing in already established settings or worlds, as long as I know enough to work from. Ask me to play as an established character, and I won't do it. I prefer not to butcher IPs in such a manner. I've got a couple settings listed below that I'm 100% willing to play with/in at the bottom of this post. You might know some, you might not know any of them. Ask, and I can tell you more about 'em, if you're unsure.

~ I will only do RPs via threads. Any requests for other mediums will be denied and/or ignored. I will coordinate through PMs, maybe Skype. I can usually be found in BMRs chat (See that "OPEN" tab on the right side?) if you want some OOC chat, to get to know me. I'm not always active, but I do lurk a lot.

~ As mentioned above, I prefer plot over smut, roughly an 80%/20% mix. If a good boning is all you're after, I'd ask that you just keep trucking. If sex between characters happens, awesome, I'm all for that. However, I am not looking for a "sexy" roleplay. I will not consider a roleplay as soon as I see "sexy" in title or body text of one's request.

A note about posting availability/frequency:
I work 5 days a week, 11 hours a day, 9 to 5, Monday to Friday. This time typically includes my commute to and from work. I will not post during this time, but if there's a reply, I will read it on my lunch break. There will be days where I'll have no issue firing off a post or two in the evenings, after work, before I go to bed. There will also be days where I won't consider posting at all, either due to mood, how tired I am, or whatever activities I have for the evening, typically a night out at the pub, or concerts. Please do not harass me for a post; my RPs are not considered a chore, and the moment I feel that they are, I will drop them, with or without a word.

Interests
• Fantasy (Knights, rogues, mages, magic, princes, princesses, empires, kings, queens, adventurer-types, elves, faeries, dwarves, dragons, Adventure, etc)(****)
• Sci-fi (Humanoid aliens, deep space smugglers, ships, crews, space exploration)(******)
• Cyberpunk (Dystopian future, Human augmentation, man-machine interfacing, Corporate-run governments) (***)
• Character Development/Romance (****)
• Action and adventure (Enough to keep things interesting) (***)
• Multiple Characters

What I am NOT looking for:
• Vampires and werewolves
• Age-play
• Bathroom play (Scat/shit (Not technically a fluid, but it counts), urine, vomit)
• Vore
• Furry/neko/bestiality
• Futa
• Rape/non-con
• Heavy Dom/sub
• Incest - This is on here because the last few requests I've received have been this right off the bat. If you want this, you REALLY need to convince me and give me a very substantial plot. Requests for this without that will be denied right off the bat and you may end up blacklisted.
• Modern/Contemporary-based RPs - I already live this life, I have no desire to RP it. I really, honestly do not care to do anything that is based in reality, or anything that is based on today's times, regardless of fiction or non-fiction. Unless you can REALLY convince me. Good luck.

My NOTS are non-negotiable and will always apply. Any requests with these will be instantly denied, no ifs, ands, or buts. End of story. Period.

Worlds/Settings
Eberron is one of, by far, my favourite established fantasy settings. Yes, it's a D&D campaign setting, but I love it. I'm willing to do almost anything in it. Airships, magic, exploration, fantastic locations, and dangerous people.

Asherra is my personal baby, one that is constantly in creative flux. It's a world/setting that I'm developing for a tabletop campaign. While it hasn't been an easy time working on it, it's certainly been fun. It's another fantasy setting, for the most part. I once developed a wild west-type idea for it. Magic and cowboys? Why not?

Please, do not reply here!
If there's anything you see here that you like, or if you have anything else in mind that may pique my interest, please send me a PM! And don't just list off a bunch of pairings you think I might be interested in. Please put some thought into it.

Thank you, and happy writing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom