Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{FxF} or {MxF} Master/Slave Long Term

Status
Not open for further replies.

InuMinzy5

Planetoid
Intro/Master Descriptions

I've been craving for a master/slave for a while and i just really figured out what I want to do. This wont really be that specific

I want both the male and female masters to be very dominant. I would like the female to be between the ages of 24-30. For the male I would like his age to be between 26-35. I dont have specific descriptions on them. I'm not too picky when is comes to character looks

Kinks and NoNos

Kinks
Blindfolds/Masks
Breast/Nipple Play
Handjobs/Fingerjobs
Multiple orgasms
Oral Sex
Spanking
Strap-ons
Face-fucking
Anal sex
Begging
Branding
Face Slapping
Handcuffs
Vanilla Sex

NoNos
Vore
Watersports
Scat
Fisting of any kind

here is my F-List if anyone wants to add in anything else.

Plots

1. Based off of 50 Shades of Grey but we can change the story line or go out of character. Its doesn't have to be exactly as it is written.

2. The master goes and look for another Slave to buy and he/she sees my character and purchases her. My character is still new into the master/slave business so she needs a lot of training. She can can be a bit sassy and defiant at times but she knows her place. the master thinks of her as a good challenge and a very well invested "toy". Most of the time the master is training her into the perfect sub.

I have more ideas if anyone wants to discuss them or if anyone has any ideas of their own please PM me. My Rp standards are the same as any. try and make them at least a paragraph. The grammar doesnt have to be perfect as long as its fluent and I'm able to read it. also no text talk. And please lets have fun with this. Looking forward to hearing from people!! :p

Hmm, I would like to, but my characters aren't like either the male or female. You may need to be a little flexible if you want someone to respond to this, especially since Master/Slave isn't all that popular of a genre to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom