Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Karixia Request for Stories! [LF Lit. Plots]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karixia

Star
Hello everybody!, my name is Karixia but my real name is Esther. I am from a place deep in the realm of writing and stories… [in other words I will not tell you where I am from]. I been roleplaying ever since awhile now and I decided to make a detailed version of my old request thread. You should know one thing, I am not a pure smut roleplayer, I am looking for detailed plots and something to keep my hook to the game. I want you to make the plot interesting enough that I will say yes to. I am also looking for at least a paragraph, I will look into your post history and if I see a lot of posts with a few sentences you will get a kind ‘No thank you’ from me.

I am quite tired of players starting roleplays and leaving them in the middle of it. I am looking for someone that can keep their stories, if you get bored or whatever please tell me!, we can change something or work on a different rp, who knows. I am bisexual in real life which means I can roleplay with any gender so don’t be afraid of coming at me with a lesbian or futa x female pairing as long as it is good to keep my interest. I value plot over everything even sexual rps so please oh please if you have a plot that your craving don’t be afraid of pm’ng me, I will certainly look at it.

I can play Dominant or submissive characters just fine, I however have a different mentality for it. If you see me replying to a rp where I am a submissive and I am a dominant on yours please wait, sometimes I just don’t feel up to replying on certain rps because of my muse, rest assure that I will come back to you. You will always get my attention however in a rp where plot is the main thing, I am always in the mood for those.

Now that you gone through all that, let’s get into the bra and butter of this all. Pairings!

Student x Student
Teacher x Student
Principal x Student
Teacher x Teacher
Principal x Teacher
Sister x Brother
Sister x Sister
Daughter x Mother [or father]
Submissive x Dominant [Or the other way around]
Kidnapper x Kidnaped [or the other way around]
Woman x Man [Depends on plot]
Woman x Woman

Any Modern scenario
Any Post Apocalyptic Scenario
Any Horror Scenario

Don’t Want!
Scat//Gore//Vore//Bestiality//Furry//Anthros//Anything way too extreme

Picture Plots
[Form a plot out of these and I might love you]

School 01:: School 02::School 03 (Craving)::School 04

Plots

Rick was the model guy at school, every girl wanted him and every boy wanted to be like him. He seemed to understand the woman’s point of view better than any male could and that is why he was very famous with the female gender since he treated them with the respect they deserved and did not overlooked them. However something horrible will happen to him, something that would change his life forever. There is an illness that changes the gender of the infected, the change is so perfect that not even a doctor could identify that a person suffered it. Rick got that illness and in a matter of days he would turn from a male to a full female able to get pregnant, have periods and the like. What would happen to him now that this life as a male are counted?.

[I am looking for someone to play a variety of npc’s. This can go from a romance all the way to a very dark rp. I leave what happens to him/her up to you. I want someone to gm this story, play npcs and the like since I am writing a book based on this idea and want to have some ideas on what to do]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom