Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Partners - Always Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

LivinDeadGirl

Rise Up; Resist and Disorder
Why hello there…

If you’ve clicked on this thread, you’ve come to the right place! I’m seeking quality roleplays and long-term partners. I like developing actual friendships with the people that I RP with, so feel free to chat me up! I’m always open to some OOC talk.

That being said, I am a little particular in what I look for and here’s a few guidelines o.o

I consider myself to be at least High Casual to Advanced. For each post, I like to write at least around four paragraphs. Most of the time, it’s around that length, and the other half, it could be longer. I like to get descriptive and I’d like a partner who can offer the same.

I prefer to roleplay over email. It’s easier to manage and keep up with than threads and private messages. PM me for my email address.

I don’t have any limitations as far as sexual content and violence/gore, though I won’t go into taboo situations.

Please help me continue the story along. I like hearing everyone’s ideas and where they would like to take the plot. I’m pretty open and laid back, I won’t jump down your throat or anything for making a suggestion.

I’m a female and I enjoy taking on female roles. That being said, I’m not one of those who absolutely refuse to play a male role, too. If you also have a main female character you’d like to play, I’d be more than happy to double with you- just ask!

Please do not play for my characters. I absolutely hate it and it will drive me away. I will give the same courtesy.

I do have a job and I go to school, so I won’t be able to be on all the time, but I do my best to keep up with the posts. I’d hope for a few times a week at the least.

I enjoy fandoms and pairing an OC of mine with a canon from any of those listed below, but I’m not totally against doing only OC’s.

Here are some of the fandoms I enjoy doing. If there’s something you’d like to ask about, feel free to. I might not have listed it below. I’m also open to various kinds of pairings, but I don’t feel like listing them all. I use this as a kind of guideline for my tastes. If you have questions, just ask!

The Vampire Diaries
Heroes
Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead
Being Human (US)
Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit
Pirates of the Caribbean
Interview with the Vampire
Underworld: Rise of the Lycans
Thor
Avengers
Immortals
Harry Potter (Marauders era)
Dragon Age
Skyrim/Oblivion
Devil May Cry

There you have it. Like I said, not everything is listed, feel free to inquire further.
Happy Hunting

Hey there, I don't want to waste your inbox space with a simple question, so I figure I'll just ask it here, haha. I'm a little unclear as to whether or not you solely play heterosexual female characters, or if you play female characters of varied sexualities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom