Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hiya come and take a peek!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetTempation

Planetoid
Hello! :D

Well first things first. Let me take a moment to thank you for stopping in to read my lil idea's thread. I hope that you find something here that will intrigue you enough to message me. I am new to Blue Moon, but I am in no way new to srp or rp. I like to think of myself as a fairly good writer and Co/writer.

Though I am in no way perfect I try to give as good as I get. I also can not promise to respond to a post every single day. But at least 2 or three times a week. Maybe more depending on whats going on with RL. I do not play in IM or Email. I enjoy writing in threads.

One of my BIGGEST pet peeves is when I write two or three ( some times more) paragraphs and get one or two lines back. If you do send me one or two lines I will message you to fix it once. After that I will ignore you. It's not because I am mad or anything. I just can not work with one or two lines.

I build off what I am given and if you are not giving me anything then I can not do anything. Also if you want to leave the story just message me and let me know. I wont be mad about it and I would rather know your done. That way I wont be sitting here waiting for your response.

Okay so on to the FUN stuff. Below is a list of roles I enjoy playing or have an interest in doing some time. So if you have any idea's for them feel free to contact me. Maybe we can plot a story out together.

Roles I like ( *** = the roles I would be playing)

Master/slave ***( not BDSM )

Father/Daughter ***

Older Brother/ little sister***

Twin Brothers/ little sister ***

Father/Uncle/ little sister ***

Father/Brother/ little sister ***

Father/Mother/ daughter***

Next door Neighbors ( teens)

Vampire/Human***

Werewolf/Human***

Were panther/Human***

Were tiger/Human***

were dragon/Human***

Royalty/servant***

Demon/ Human***
Demon/Angel***

Ogre/Elf***

Ogre/Human***

Ghost/Human***

Ghost***/Human

Lady***/ Indian

Cowboy/Girl***

Pirate/Girl***

Popular Guy/Geeky girl***

Best friend/ Tom boy girl***

King/ Hostage***

Knight or warrior / Forced bride***

Injured Private / Nurse***

Pirate/ stow away ***

Pirate/Kidnapped or hostage girl***

Survivor of zombie apocalypse / Pregnant teen girl***

I will add more later on along with some plot idea's I have cooking. I hope that something here tickles your fancy :)[/

PLOT IDEA'S
( These are not set in concrete so we can play with them a little if you like.)

Plot Idea # 1

The werewolf and the girl. (This would be a modern day Kidnapping/ Romance )
( any kinda of were animal on my pairs list would work)

As the leader of your pack your perfect. Strong, large, and a good leader. There is just one problem. The single females of your pack are constantly throwing themselves at you … why? Because you have yet to find your mate. But all that is about to change when you go to a local little bar to get one of your young guys who is very drunk and causing a problem. Once there you char. Meets the bar tender. A delightful young woman in her early 20's with a winning smile and a sharp tongue. You would instantly know she was yours and you will stop at NOTHING to convince her and your pack of that.

I see this story lasting a good long time. With the two having to wade through many problems not only in their relationship but also in their separate worlds.

Plot Idea # 2
( If you prefer to play something other than a dragon we can talk about that. Nothing is concrete)

The Dragon and the human ( male or Female)

A family of were dragons. Marked by the tattoo's on their bodies and the humans that serve them come together for a family meeting/vacation in an isolated resort island. The meeting is about your char.'s lack of searching for his/her mate. Every dragon has a mate. Usually found in another dragon but not always. While on this vacation you discover your mate and are NOT happy about it. Loving your single life as you do. But you can't fight fate and are unable to stay away from the girl that the gods has chosen for you.

Plot Idea # 3 (fantasy)

(This idea is open for change if you like.)

The King of the giants sends out a raiding party. Setting them on the elves that live over the mountain. The group hits the mother load when they abduct the princess of the elves and bring her back to the King. Feeling generous the King gives the lovely girl to his son as a prize for a successful raid. What will the young giant do with his new prize? Will he fall for her charms or will he turn into a slave to service his every need? Only time will tell.

Plot Idea # 4

( sci-fi )

A young woman wakes from a coma and finds herself in what remains of her families home. The place is a wreck. No one is around and all she hears are sirens going off in the distance. Feeling very week she is unable to get out of her bed. She does manage to push some of the plaster and bits of ceiling off of her. But even that bit of exercise leaves her winded. She falls back to sleep only to be awoke hours later. It's dark and there is someone wondering around in the house. She can hear crashing and people talking. The voices growing closer and closer. At first she thought it was her parents or one of her brothers coming to rescue her. But it's an extremely tall very muscular black man that pushes his way into her room. Seeing him she screams and passes out. The man loaded down with weapons, the moonlight twinkling off the lethal looking knife in his hand , is shocked to find a young woman trapped in the room he had just entered. What is he supposed to do now?
( In this story its the year 2030 and the devastation of war has destroyed the country. People turn against each other and fight amongst themselves. For food and shelter and clothing. Nothing comes free. Every day is a fight to survive.

Plot Idea # 5
( we can rework this a lil bit if you want.)

A popular jock in the senior year of high school finds himself attracted to a new girl in the school. A very clumsy rather geeky young lady. He doesn't share his feelings with anyone because lets face it the guys would never let him live it down. But he wants her. And he is determined to have her. One way or another. When a bet amongst his buddies gives him the excuse he needs to openly go after her. But will she fall for his charm? Or will she slam the door in his face?

Plot Idea # 6

( incest ) ( this story will be for M/F/F and any other parings we desire. Rather twisted just the way I likes it)

There is a tradition in our family. One that she had never known about until the day before her 16th birthday. When her mother took her aside and explained it all. Leaving her feeling confused and a bit grossed out. Her family was going to a special Hotel for her birthday. One where all the other families practiced the same traditions as her family does. On this vacation she will be expected to give herself to her father. And then to her mother. Once she has been with them both she will be expected to be with anyone they choose. This is NOT something she is looking forward to. But was raised all her life to do as she was told. But now she is starting to think that maybe she was being raised to be their personal sex toy or something. What is she going to do?

Plot Idea # 7

( incest )

A brother returns from prison. To find his baby sister isn't the baby he remembered. She has grown into a lovely young woman with curves in all the right places. And he WANTS her. He fantasizes about filling her belly with his seed and watching it grow. He dreams of watching her breast feed their child. He wants her in ways that kinda sicken him. But he can't help it. And one day he can take it no more. He forces himself on her. Only.... she is as into him as he is into her. And that absolutely shocks him. She even seems to enjoy the first time he forces himself on her.. which makes him wonder.. can you rape the willing? Hmm how oh how will this story end? Lets find out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom