Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Happy's Awesome Request Thread - FxM + FxF - UPDATED 01/11/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimiDoll

Star
About Me - Requirements - Basic Plots - Advanced Plots.​

Hello and welcome to my main request thread and plot pot.
Let's begin with some thing simple, my name is Happy and I am a twenty-one year old shop keeper in a little town in Australia.
I am currently engaged to my girlfriend of four years and I am bursting with excitment to meet you.

I prefer to think of myself as a domme, but I have been known to give into temptation and play the sub.
My characters will always be strong willed women with a little bit of attitude.
I do not enjoy Mary-Sue type characters who just fall down at the sight of any sort of trouble.
I enjoy drama, but I am not a drama queen.
My characters will always be aged around 18 - 30, I prefer women to girls.
I do not enjoy playing characters who look like they should be eight years old. Again, I play women, not girls.

Now just to get the ball rolling, here are the things you can expect from me and what I am looking for.

One
  • I prefer romantic and action oriantated plots, I love story and character development.
    Though I do love smut, I prefer to keep the smut to a minimum with a long term plot.
    I find that the role play gets boring real fast if all we do is fuck and don't focus on the story.
    However, I know we all have needs so I have made a few plots that are just there for smut and minimum plot. There will be more on those plots later.
Two
  • I love and crave detail! Long posts that challenge me as a writer and engage me are my anti-drug. If you give me a long, interesting post then I in turn will do the same for you.
    If you give me one liners or posts that do nothing to move the story along I will drop the role play. Keep the lines of communication open so we can organize the plot and keep it interesting.

Three
  • I am a bit flakey, but it's nothing a poke with a message won't solve. However! This does not mean you should message me every five minutes every time I take a little longer to message you!
    I have other messages and more important things to attend to and I do not need you spamming me around the clock until I reply!
    If I haven't replied to you in a week, then message me. If it's only been an hour or a day then just come to terms with the fact that I have other things I need to do while online.
    Sorry to be a bitch about it, but nothing turns me off faster than someone who is needy and clingy. I will get to you, keep your pants on!

Four
  • You can piss me off quite easily. You may not mean to, you might be trying to, I don't know, but when you do I tend to become hostile, blunt and often rude.
    If this happens you can consider our role playing partnership over or you can back off and let me cool down.
    I'm sorry if it happens, it doesn't happen often, but I just thought you should know.

RE: Happy's Awesome Request Thread.

Here are some requirements I would like you to follow.
Please read through them all, I would like us to click, not flop.

Points of interest:
  • - I role play with both men and women - If I post a plot that seems overly hetro or overly lesbo, just ask if I am okay with a different pairing. I will state below the plot if I want something specific.

- Please be literate and spell correctly - PLEASE! I hate it when people put a lower case letter where a capital should be.

- The minimum post should be 4 paragraphs - I do not want one liners! I need detail! I need the story to keep moving! Don't make me do all the work!

- Do not post here in this topic, message me! - If you post here I will ask you to delete it.

- I will not play a male or a futa - I am fine with you playing a futa or male, just don't ask me to be one.

- I will not play a character who is or looks like they are under the age of 18 - Don't even ask.

- I do have Skype and I am happy to use it, but I’d prefer to do my thing through private messages - Skype name is in my signature, my nick name is ‘Mistress Anna’

- My F-List can be found here: [F-List] - Please don't ask to do anything in the 'No' or 'Maybe' lists.

- If I haven't gotten back to you in a while just message me - I might have forgotten or I am just avoiding you. You can also check my update thread for my current status.

- If you haven't read through these requirements I will ignore you - Prove that you have by placing the name of your biggest kink in the subject line of your message -Grins-

- Please have some input prepared, be creative! - Please do not message me with 'Hey, let's role play', that doesn't appeal to me at all and chances are I won't reply to you at all.

Pot of Plots:
If my requirements or my first post haven't scared you off yet I applaud you, you deserve a cookie.

The plots in the list below are quick and are open for any sort of changes. Think of them as templates.
I will add, subtract and change the plots as I see fit, so keep checking here for updates.
If you can’t find anything that interests you just message me

There are also some more developed plots in the posts below, they are open for discussion, but I have pretty much hammered out all the details you need to know.

To make life easier...
The titles of each plot are coloured differently to show which ones I am craving and which ones are here just to look pretty.
Please for the love of God! Pick one plot not several!

If you see a plot with a '❤' beside the title, that means it is a more story orientated plot, preferably long term.
If you see a plot with a '★' beside the title, that means it is smut driven story. Short term smutty goodness.

Anyway, enjoy your time browsing and I hope to hear from you soon!

Colour Key:

• I am in love with this plot, I will love you if you choose it.

This is a favourite of mine, I'd do it any day.

This plot is bordering on 'overused' I might play it out with you, but the chances are slim.

This plot is full! Please do not request this plot because I will turn you down!

Basic Plots:

• ★ Final Fantasy XIV Relm Reborn OC/OC - FxM + FxF - Let's Join Forces!
    [Keelah] is a feisty young Bard from the forest city of Gridania.
    Used to doing things solo, Keelah is thrown into an uncomfortable situation (by her standards) when a new, excitable adventurer comes waltzing into her life and demands to become her partner.
    Confused, Keelah pulls out all the stops to get this adventurer off her back, she works alone and she will be damned if that ever changes.
    However, one day while silently making her way through the south shroud, Keelah makes a lapse in judgement and winds up caught in a trap set by a local group of Coeurclaw Poacher's.
    Surrounded, the young Miqo'te prepares for a fight she is certain she will not win when out of the blue charges the young adventurer to her aid. Startled, but thankful, Keelah jumps to their side and together they take down the group with ease.
    After the fight, Keelah notices that the Poacher's trap did more damage to her leg than first thought. The two hurry back to Buscarron's Druthers in search of a healer, from there they become close and while staying in a room at the Alehouse the pair indulge in sexual relations.
    Notes: Very quick romance/smut filled plot, with an opportunity to open it up to a long term role play. You don't really need to have played the game to understand as you can Google most things, but it will probably help.
    I will love you forever if you choose this plot.

• ★ Latex Experiments - FxM + FxF - Nothing is off limits! CRAVING THIS ONE! VERY DIRTY, VERY KINKY!
    [Anna] is an average woman, with no remarkable traits or talents, she tends to blend into the background.
    Holding a job as an office admin for a fairly big company in the city, Anna goes about her day in the usual order:
    Wake up
    Run to gym
    Work out
    Shower
    Work
    Lunch
    Work
    Home
    Dinner
    Work
    Bed
    Her weekends are almost the same, except she works from home instead of the office. She is just boring ol' Anna, never does she step out of her schedule to do something thrilling or adventurous.
    That is until one day, while on her run to work Anna is ambushed by an unknown assailant and is dragged far away from home. Taking her to a lab far out of town, the assailant begins all sorts of experiments on helpless Anna.
    Pushing her to her limits, then demolishing those limits and pushing her to even further limits. Unable to resist Anna reluctantly submits to it all, every part of her body punished, every hole exploited and all while wearing fetish, latex gear.
    Slowly she begins to enjoy the punishment, eager to explore this freaky new world with her captor.
    Notes: This is going to be some pretty freaky shit, so if you have limits get out of the way because I want to do everything and I mean everything!
    Disregard my F-List for this one because I want everything! I will not play the assailant, I will only play as Anna.
    I need there to be lots of latex and heaps of imagination. I am happy to talk about this extensively before we start.
    PLEASE! I am craving this like crazy! Help this poor horny weirdo!

• ★ Slave and Master - FxM + FxF - Your body belongs to me now
    [Alice] is the timid owner of a little bookshop in the heart of London.
    One day while organizing through a box of books donated by a local collector, Alice finds a mysterious and some what bewitching book.
    Absentmindedly she begins to recite the script printed onto the front cover and accidentally summons the God (or Goddess) of Passion and Lust, binding her soul to theirs.
    She has become their concubine and this God of Lust waists no time breaking her in.
    Notes: I do not mind playing the Goddess, just please come up with your own character to replace Alice with.

• ★ Wild West Adventure - FxM + MxM - Living in the wild, wild west
    [Sally] is a bounty hunter, not just any bounty hunter though, she is the best. She is the one they send when everyone else has failed, but her skill comes at a cost.
    Sally is a drunk, a pervert, a hot head and an overall violent person. Wherever she goes she leaves a trail of smashed up taverns, pissed off law men and piles of overly satisfied sexual partners.
    She comes and goes as she pleases, taking whatever she likes and shooting anyone who gets in her way.
    This is the story of Sally, her adventures and the people she has concurred.
    Notes: I am set on playing Sally, she is dominant and takes no shit from anyone. We can do a lot with this character I am sure.

❤ Romance and Action - MxF + FxF - Shepard x OC - CRAVING THIS SO BADLY! PLEASE READ!

• [Full Sized Image]

Plot:
    (I am writing this plot with male Shepard in mind, if you wish to play a female Shepard just change it to she and her in your mind)

Years before Shepard became the hero of the Citadel, he had already acquired the title of hero after the attack on Elysium. However not much is known about what really went down during this legendary battle. All know that there were lives at stake and Shepard had risked life and limb to protect each and every one of them, but few know of who else was there fighting alongside him, fighting the same fight outside the spot light.

Kira Smith is a ferociously hot blooded mercenary. With an advanced military back ground, training in armed and unarmed combat, plus the tendency to start fights over nothing, she has quickly earned the title of ‘Fireball of the Blue Suns’. Eager to work for any sum of money as long as the job promises some action, this young warrior is hired to as a body guard for a scientist on Elysium. Dr. Manuel a withered and paranoid little scientist who is more weasel than man. Though he has a brilliant mind, he tends to let his imagination get the better of him. Suspicious that a fellow scientist is out to kill him he hires Kira for protection.

At first Kira is excited about the position, it is a lot of money and the idea of fighting off a skilled assassin only sweetens the deal. However her mood quickly changes after a few days of following the doctor around the human settlement. It becomes obvious that his claims of an assassination attempt are all in his head and Kira prepares to leave, but as she is being paid an awful lot to stand around and look busy her boss commands her to stay until they have bled Manuel dry. At first Kira refuses as no amount of money can compensate her boredom, a few sinister threats from her boss quickly changes her mind.

So Kira remains at the settlement. Drinking and fighting with soldiers on shore leave and tricking Dr. Manuel into further paranoia to pass the time. Her mood becoming more and more aggressive with every passing moment as her boredom continues to sky-rocket. Then out of the blue steps in a soldier who changes her life forever.

Notes:
    I know this plot doesn’t really explain much about the relationship between Kira and Shepard, but I would like to leave it open to interpretation. However there are a few things I would like involved.

One, Shepard and Kira become intimate during the Skyllian Blitz, while in a hold out waiting for the battle to resume or something. Until then I would like them to be flirty but still butt heads over certain topics, sort of like Jack and Shepard during ME2.

Two, I know that it says that Shepard saves every one and such, but I think it would be an interesting twist if Kira dies in some dramatic way towards the end of the battle. I’m thinking during the battle she is shot and it results in Shepard taking drastic action and wiping out most of the enemies forces, but this is just a fantasy and does not have to be included if you think it would work better without it.

Also please note that Kira does in fact have a mechanical arm and a scar to the side of her body, they will be included.

Anyway, I am really eager to talk this one out so please message me, post haste!

RE: Happy's Awesome Request Thread - CURRENTLY CRAVING MASS EFFECT PLOT!

❤ Romance and Action - FxM - Femshep x James Vega.

• [Full Sized Image]

Plot:
    During Shepard’s time on earth awaiting her reinstatement she meets with the recruit in charge of her suspension, James Vega. At first he is a little too boorish for her tastes and she treats him with the same distance as everyone else, but after a little time and a little effort on James’s side he persuades the ex-commander to go on a date. She reluctantly agrees, but after a drink or two they get to talking and there turns out to be more to the trigger happy recruit than first thought. They indulge in a private romance together, keeping their relationship secret until the reaper’s first strike upon earth. Shepard is reinstated as commander of the Normandy and the couple quickly have to decide to continue their relationship or end it as the threat of being separated is too great.

Notes:
    This is just a basic plot line for the moment, I would really like to discuss it further before diving into anything.

If you have any questions or suggestions send them my way I would love to hear them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom