Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout RP MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

HannahL

Moon
Hello everyone, I am searching for a Fallout RP. First things first, I do my RP's over PM's (its hard to convince me otherwise), and I am a high-casual to advanced roleplayer. Meaning my posts usually range from about 2-5 paragraphs. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I usually mirror my partner's post. You need to be able to handle drugs, sex, language, gore, and other explicit scenes. 'Nuff said. I can do both long term RP's and quickie's.

There's one thing I'm reeeeaaaaaallllyy craving. Like big time. Is a Butch DeLoria x Lone Wanderer(me). We can pick this up from the bar in Rivet City, (after the quest Trouble in Town) or really whenever else. I'm not looking for just anybody that'll play Butch though; I really want you to be able to portray his character really well. Meaning you know how he acts, and what he would probably say in situations.I will most likely only play as Lone Wanderer, an OC. I could do OC x OC, and if you think of any other pairings, PM me, I might be up for it.

HannahL said:

I doubt you're still looking for an rp partner...but on the very off chance you are, hi! Generally I only write fanfiction for Butch and the Lone Wanderer, but I thought it might be fun to give roleplaying a try!

If you're still looking for a real Tunnel Snake well Girlie here's hoping I can be an awesome Butch for you! X3

((Ps I am female and don't swing that way, but I love Butch and he's fun to write! I'm betting he will be even more fun to RP as :3))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom