Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Newbie Minzy Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

InuMinzy5

Planetoid
Hi my name is Minzy aka Min/Minnie. I've been roleplaying for 7 years. I like both Long Term and Short Term buddies. I really like to do Incest and vampire fantasy. I will also do fandoms wither its anime or k-pop or whatever as long as I know the charaters of the pairing well enough to rp it. I dont like to do Scat or Watersports. Here is my F-List for more of my Likes and Dislikes. I'm not afraid to experiment with roleplays. It just depends on what the roleplay is or storyline, etc. If you have an idea that pertains to my maybe list or even my no list please don't be afraid to ask me about it. Most of the things on my no list i have not actually tried in Rp before so if there is something on there you like just ask me about it. i have to be honest i hardly say no to ideas that are suggested to me. I also will roleplay as a male for anyone who is looking for a MxM type roleplay. I'm don't particularly stick to just female characters.

Incest:
Father/Daughter
Cousins
Uncle/nephew
Uncle/niece
Aunt/nephew
Aunt/niece
I can do others if anyone has any other ideas.

Fandoms:
One Piece; ZoroxSanji, ZoroxLuffy, NamixSanji, RobinxSanji
Naruto; SasuNaru, GaaraLee, ShikaCho, SakuIno, NaruSaku, NaruHina, ShikaIno.....
I do have other fandoms that I like but there are just too many and I'm being lazy.

As for the Rps themselves I really would like them to at least a paragraph. You don't have to write a story book or have perfect grammar. As long as I am able to read it, its fine. Please try and refrain from text talk though. I also will have limited computer access at times. I will have to use my phone and ill try and reply as much as you do but its hard to tell the length on the phone, please forgive me for that. So please If you wanna Rp feel free to PM me an idea. Also I do have an AIM and my username is on my page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom