Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zelda Craving, Needing more active roleplays! Dominant Women wanted! MxF FxF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, joined the site in hopes of finding more people to roleplay with, my preferred method is over PM's or Threads, maybe Skype but have been ditched too much on skype that I'm not too sure of it anymore.

Anyway, been roleplaying for at least.. 8 years, started back when I was thirteen, When it comes to post length, it doesn't matter to me, if you want it to be a roleplay filled with paragraphs, or just one lines of what usually ends up as smut lol. No preference as long as the roleplay keeps on going as long term roleplays are my favorite.

When it comes to the types of roleplays, there doesn't even need to be sex in them, but seeing as this site is 18+ it's probably going to be something that happens therefore it's alright, just a couple of limits I have and that is no incest whatsoever, that's just something that creeps me out, and nothing to do with feces either..

Also, Women only please, just feels odd to roleplay with other guys in one on ones lol, a personal preference of mine so please respect it and I'll respect yours.

Current Craving:MONSTER GIRLS! CRAVING! Most Monsters from this wiki

Note for the Zelda RP: will be very happy if partner plays as multiple gerudo's but am not limited to that after all :)
If not the gerudo idea, would like something set in Clock Town, really like that place :) lol.
Really wanting to do: (All these can be M/F, F/F)
Slave x Mistress (can be combined with other settings)
Zelda themed (Been playing it a lot, an OC paired with Zelda, Nabooru, Ruto, Cia, Midna (in her twili form not imp form) Malon, Princess Hilda* (note all of them adult of course) or even an OC of yours ))
Vampire (not twilight, have a setting that works)
Pirate where the entire crew is female
Mass Effect (maybe)
Suggestions from you also are welcome!
Disney Princesses
Succubus and Human
Woman obsessed with man (or woman) and invites them over, but then keeps them hostage for pleasure. (Can be combined with any of these others!)
Soul Calibur (F/F only please! Ivy, Taki, Seong Mina, Sophitia, Tira, Xianghua, Setsuka, the one shopkeeper with red hair from Soul Calibur 3 (Can't remember her name!)
Maybe something involving monster girls
Some superheroines (Either F/F, with an OC Male of mine) - Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Powergirl, Black Cat, Wonder Woman, STARFIRE! Raven, She Hulk, Black Widow, Elektra, Enchantress, Zatanna, Black Canary, Hawkgirl, more to add later, suggest some?
-More will be added later-

If anyone is interested, please send me a pm, do not post here unless you follow it up with a pm, and my roleplaying isn't made of run on sentences like this post is, just late at night and wanted to type this up quickly lol XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom