Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zelda Craving, Needing more active roleplays! Dominant Women wanted! MxF FxF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, joined the site in hopes of finding more people to roleplay with, my preferred method is over PM's or Threads, maybe Skype but have been ditched too much on skype that I'm not too sure of it anymore.

Anyway, been roleplaying for at least.. 8 years, started back when I was thirteen, When it comes to post length, it doesn't matter to me, if you want it to be a roleplay filled with paragraphs, or just one lines of what usually ends up as smut lol. No preference as long as the roleplay keeps on going as long term roleplays are my favorite.

When it comes to the types of roleplays, there doesn't even need to be sex in them, but seeing as this site is 18+ it's probably going to be something that happens therefore it's alright, just a couple of limits I have and that is no incest whatsoever, that's just something that creeps me out, and nothing to do with feces either..

Also, Women only please, just feels odd to roleplay with other guys in one on ones lol, a personal preference of mine so please respect it and I'll respect yours.

Current Craving:MONSTER GIRLS! CRAVING! Most Monsters from this wiki

Note for the Zelda RP: will be very happy if partner plays as multiple gerudo's but am not limited to that after all :)
If not the gerudo idea, would like something set in Clock Town, really like that place :) lol.
Really wanting to do: (All these can be M/F, F/F)
Slave x Mistress (can be combined with other settings)
Zelda themed (Been playing it a lot, an OC paired with Zelda, Nabooru, Ruto, Cia, Midna (in her twili form not imp form) Malon, Princess Hilda* (note all of them adult of course) or even an OC of yours ))
Vampire (not twilight, have a setting that works)
Pirate where the entire crew is female
Mass Effect (maybe)
Suggestions from you also are welcome!
Disney Princesses
Succubus and Human
Woman obsessed with man (or woman) and invites them over, but then keeps them hostage for pleasure. (Can be combined with any of these others!)
Soul Calibur (F/F only please! Ivy, Taki, Seong Mina, Sophitia, Tira, Xianghua, Setsuka, the one shopkeeper with red hair from Soul Calibur 3 (Can't remember her name!)
Maybe something involving monster girls
Some superheroines (Either F/F, with an OC Male of mine) - Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Powergirl, Black Cat, Wonder Woman, STARFIRE! Raven, She Hulk, Black Widow, Elektra, Enchantress, Zatanna, Black Canary, Hawkgirl, more to add later, suggest some?
-More will be added later-

If anyone is interested, please send me a pm, do not post here unless you follow it up with a pm, and my roleplaying isn't made of run on sentences like this post is, just late at night and wanted to type this up quickly lol XD

RE: Looking for Roleplay Partners (Women only, over Skype preffered but can do PM)

Updated, revised and edited post

Plots: (Updating)

Into Gerudo's Fortress

My character (OC) for whatever reason enters Gerudo Fortress, looking to steal something or make his way through, when he is captured by the head of the gerudo's of the fortress (Whether it's Nabooru, or the second in command or an OC) and is taken to the dungeon. While there the leader interrogates him, but after some time with him she finds that he is quite attractive, and that even the guards watched him from time to time and decided that the punishment for trying to steal from them was to be the slave to every gerudo in the fortress

(Smut Roleplay)

The Wrong Ship?

My character tries to stowaway on what he thinks is a ship that belongs to the company his family owns, only to find out it's a ship that is owned by a infamous group of pirates, the entire crew are female, who don't get to have fun with males very often and therefore decide that instead of getting rid of him they can have fun with him while they hold him for ransom.

(Smut heavy but can be plot heavy too)

Batman: AC Themed roleplay

This one is not a completely thought out plot, but it would be between an OC of mine and Ivy, basically my character is a villain that was fooled by joker during an incident involving Arkham City and was originally fighting batman, but once he found out Joker tricked him he helped Batman beat him, but by that time he already had commited many crimes and even though he was offered a clean pass for helping he decided that he could help out by keeping order in Arkham City from the inside whenever Batman wasn't able to so he declined the offer to be set free.

On the inside he has learned that some of the big time villains are still fighting for territory, so he decides to help out the Gotham City Police Department by trying to settle things, with or without violence.

And one of the people taking over a part of the city is Ivy, to which my OC makes his way over to try to negotiate, Ivy tries to use her abilities to seduce him but for some reason it doesn't work, it turns out that the powers that my OC has makes him immune to her abilities, which normally would be something along the lines of being beaten up and forced to stop taking control of her territory, except for the fact that there is some kind of connection between the two of them, even he doesn't want to fight her.

(This is a rough explanation below, still working on it so if it doesn't make sense or seems off i'm still working out the details)
This doesn't follow the game story all the way so don't worry, anything that happens can be off canon storyline obviously, The story behind it is my character was in an accident that gave him powers which while in contact with water, he is nearly invincible, which is why Joker tricked him in the first place, knowing that Batman would have a hard time beating him, since it was a new foe, but it also heals him greatly when he is injured. One of the side affects from the accident was that he was immune to toxins due to the healing ability he had, even when out of water he healed faster, fast enough to deny toxins and sickness from affecting him.

Overall, figured this one could be a good amount of smut and plot, as it'd be the first time Ivy has been able to be in contact physically with someone without anything happening to them, and in a way it makes sense, plants need water right? :p

Meet your new.. wife?
(Notice: F/F roleplay)

So this one was from an rp I did ages ago, not my idea but the rp never took off and I want to really try it again, it's an F/F roleplay though so you guys know. One day, your character, a rich college student is on a website, order a bride.com when she figures she may as well have fun, putting in a order to just have fun, thinking about her ideal girl and wife, but when she decides to go to bed, by some odd error in the computer it sends the order. A few weeks later while she is in class someone arrives at her apartment, finding a way in through her landlady she starts cleaning and getting ready. Your character enters the apartment to find my character standing with dinner ready, a smile on her face and welcomes you home in a russian accent. Does your character send the very attractive woman of her dreams back or does she succumb to the temptation of keeping this woman?

Smut mostly I guess, it would have a bit of plot though involving my characters background, but this would be more of a fun roleplay rather than a huge plot development roleplay, unless of course you have some ideas to add some extra plot to it then I'm all ears :)

Vampire Mistress
Notes for this one: F/F or F/M whichever you want. Wanting a strict mistress for this one, forcing her pet to do everything and if he rebels punishing him can do something other than a human, be it a neko or something, depending on what you want.

Vampires rule the world now, it's dark all the time thanks to the vampires and the technology of the future, it's 2100, and humans (neko's whatever) are used as pet for vampires, though a lot still run, so one day for whatever reason your vampiress decides to get a new pet, she finds an interesting one at a auction, one that is known for being quite the rebellious one, never been caught before now. The auction goes for a high price but hey, you're a rich vampiress why not spend a little, intimidate the others and keep this toy for yourself to break and make do whatever you want him to do for you

NOTE: Smut based, but can do a plot and smut balanced if not more plot roleplay of it, I have a ton of extra ideas to add to the plot and concepts that can be discussed via PM, let me know which you'd want when sending me a message, the smut or the balanced smut to plot ratio.

Office Blackmail

Your character is the boss of the company (Female) who finds a reason to blackmail my character (Male or Female) into becoming her pet, pleasuring her during the day and bringing my character home with her every night, basically making him/her the plaything that your character can enjoy with whatever she wants.

(Smut mostly)

RE: Zelda RP craving! others too! (Women only, over Skype preffered but can do PM)

Updated with Soul Calibur craving, dunno how I forgot that one lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom