Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Tomb (Me and Ryu)

Katie let out a scream as she spotted the corpse and Alex with a missing throat. "OH GOD! ALEX HAS BEEN TURNED IN A ZOMBIE AND JACKS WITH HIM!!!" she said, pulling out her gun and letting out a shot or two at both of them.

Matty whimpered as she watched them get closer and closer.

"What are you tal...." Johnathan froze mid sentence at the scene then slammed on the gas with Johnny's foot under his.
Nataca just took another picture of the two dead bodies chasing them as tears of fear poured down her cheeks.

Jack lept into the air landing right on top of the truck. Some would say the moldy flesh had a smile upon its lips as it heard the screams.

Alex leaped and grabbed the back of the truck. Reaching out, his hand touched reached out and wrapped into Nacata's to hold her closely.

Alex lost his grip on Nataca's hair as he was flung into the air like a rag doll.

Matty, being quite small and light went flying and landed hard into a tree that was near the side of the road before falling straight down and landing on the hood of the truck as it righted itself. She let out a large groan as blood ran out of her mouth and nose from such a hard contact with wood and metal. She had a fractured rib, but the fear made the pain numb.

Katie was flung straight out of the truck bed and tumbled like a rag doll as she hit. She landed about fifty feet in the distance and stopped, not moving at all except the slow rise and fall of her breathing.

Since Nataca was pulling hard against Alex when the sudden jerk of the truck forced Alex away she flew straight into the back window of the truck lodging her self in with the glass cutting at her sides. As the truck flipped the glass tore away at her flesh.

Johnathan and Johnny both didn't have their seat belts on so as the truck stopped they went flying through the air as if they had just been shot out of a cannon. Johnathan hit the ground as the truck was just as the truck was rolling crushing most of his ribs and possibly puncturing some vital organs. Johnny seemed to have the best luck of them going straight into some bushes that caught and broke his fall.

Jack was sent off into the air with the sudden stop but no one had a chance to see where he had landed.

OCC: Jeez, Johnny hurt more people than Jack has. Haha.

Matty groaned as her body hurt everywhere. "Johnathan?" she groaned as she slowly slid off the hood of the car. She dropped to the ground almost immediately from the pain in her side. "Help..." she tried to call out to someone, but there was no answer as her voice was barely a whisper.

Katie was completely unconscious, her leg laying at a weird angle as it had been snapped from the fall.

Alex landed into the bush ontop Johnny but the contact with the ground and his head seemed to inanimate him for a while.

OCC: Haha welll... Thats Johnny for ya.

Johnny realizing what was on top of him freaked out shoving Alex off of him. As he spotted Katie he quickly ran towards her checking to see if her gun was anywhere. "Please tell me you had a hold on it Katie."

Johnathan began to get up wincing at his broken bones. The adrenaline in his body was enough for him to not pay attention to the pain that swept through his body. Hearing Matty's please he began to hobble over to the truck more worried about the poor girl then himself.

Katie's gun was in her hand, her forehead bleeding pretty heavily as she lay there. She let out a loud groan as she started to come to.

Matty saw Johnathan and reached out to him. Her shirt was pulled up a bit and the broken rib was pretruding from the skin slightly. "Oh god...I dont wanna die..." she whispered to him, watching him get closer.

Johnathan came to Matty helping her up not hearing what she said but guessing. "Don't worry were gonna make it." As he spoke blood dribbled from his mouth, he was just realizing was there. "We've got to find shelter."

Johnny grabbed for Katie's gun looking, making sure Alex hadn't gotten up. "Come on Katie you gotta get up." He budged his with is other hand.

Nataca was motionless as blood poured out of her sides. She was clearly unconscious.

Katie looked up and was super dizzy as she got to her feet and leaned against Johnny heavily as she did. "W-what happened?" she asked as she looked around,t rying to figure out where they were.

"The monastary." Matty said, pointing to the building that was just about a mile up the road. "We can hide there." she said.

Johnny not wanting to tell her it was his fault the group was scattered and injured was his fault quickly came up with a lie, "Jack flipped the truck. I don't know where he ran off to but he won't stay away for ever. Come on can you walk?" He kept the gun pointed on Alex not taking any chances.

Jonathan looked at the monastery that seemed forever away. Normally it would take him a mere minutes to make it there but while carrying an injured Matty and he himself being injured he doubted he would make the distance in under 15 minutes. "Hopefully Johnny is occupying Jack." The thought of his brother hadn't entered his mind till then and he almost let Matty fall as he looked around desperately for his brother. "Where's Johnny?!"

Matty gasped as it was pretty hard to breath. "He's right there with Katie." she said as she watched Katie get up and lean again Johnny.

"I-i can but I need you to help me out a bit." Kaitie said as she started to move forward, unable to get her mind to even out the ground around her as it just kept spinning.

Johnathan tried to yell for his brother but his voice just cracked and he stumbled a bit nearly letting Matty fall.

"Alright then come on. We need to get out of here." Johnny saw the others heading towards the monastery. "To hell if I'm going to get stuck here with these freaks. I'm going for the gate." He helped Katie as they began moving to their original destination.

Back
Top Bottom