Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Tomb (Me and Ryu)

Lost Legacy

Lusting for the Dark
Johnny was trying to keep his attention on the road but was having a hard time as every one in the back of the truck began to horse around. He would laugh every now and then at some comment made in the back but for the most part was fairly concentrated on the road. He was generally the designated driver in the gang due to the fact that once his freshmen year his coach caught him drinking and nearly got him kicked out of school for it. Ever since he didn't drink.

Johnathan, his brother, on the other hand, was still feeling the buzz from a joint he smoked back at the dorms earlier.So he was bouncing around the car like a three year old. Johnathan was much skinnier than his twin brother and much more out going for the most part. His black hair was long for a guys coming down to his chin. One of the few many admitted that could pull of his look. Now in the truck he was either messing with Nataca a fair skinned sophomore who had brunet hair that came down just to her shoulders. She was a fairly lithe girl who stood maybe 5' 5". Or one of the other passengers in the back of the truck.

As they began pulling up the road in the cemetery that led to the grave they had just discovered, by chance last week, Johnny began slowing down and watched for the tomb of the famous murderer.

Kaitie watched Johnathan bounce around like a lunatic as she light up another joint. SHe was the outgoing one, the trouble maker, and the one with all the money. A black haired Indian girl with a temper to start a wildfire, and the energy to outrun it. "Hey Johnathan, why dont you crawl back here and have a puff or two with me?" she said with a wicked grin.

Matty trembled in the back seat as she pulled her coat tightly to her body. She was only in the gang because her brother, Alex had convinced them to keep her. She had long red hair that was normally pulled back in a tight bun and beautiful blue eyes that were normally skipped over by her constant staring at the floor. She had had a crush on Johnny for ages but had never been able to work up the courage to say anything. "G-guys this isnt a good idea." she cautioned.

Alex was laying in the back of the car, chewing on a toothpick he had grabbed from the restaurant they had just eaten at. "Im straving." he complained as he rubbed his stomach. Oddly enough, he was the skinniest of the bunch but he always at like a horse. He had the same gorgeous blue eyes as Matty and the fire red hair, but his was chopped shorter than hers. "When are we gonna get there?" he complained.

Johnathan nearly fell out of the truck as he jumped at the chance to have another. "Well if you insist!" he smiled widely and snatched the joint from Katie.

Johnny shot his brother a disapproving look but figured it was useless to try and get him to stop now. He sighed, "Were just bout there give me a minute. And you shoulda ate before we came out here!" he barked back at Alex. He never could stand people that complained, a little trait he picked up from all his years in football.

Nataca went over by Katie, "Wouldn't happen to have another would ya?" she said as optimistic as always. She was almost never was down and was known for her party all day attitude towards life.

Johnathan finally stopped the truck and put it in park. "Ok. Here we are!" As the truck slowly came to a stop Johnny tried to jump out while it was still moving and ended up planting his face into the ground. As soon as Johnathan realized that his brother had fallen he let out a deep laugh. He got out of the truck lowered the gates for the others. He grabs Matty's hand helping her down. Then helped Nataca down and offered a hand to Katie.

Johnny got up and grabbed some of the spray paint ,out of the truck, in one hand and shovel in the other, while still wiping the dirt out of his eyes.

"I did eat, but you know me. I am always starven." Alex said as he sat up and pulled a joint out of a small metal cigeratte holder that he kept in his back pocket. "Here you go sweet cheeks." he said handing Nataca it after lighting it for her. "Finally!" he said when they announced they were there. He let out a loud laugh at Johnny. "Taste good?" he asked him sarcastically.

Katie grabbed her joint back from Johnny before leaping over the side of the truck and taking a puff while heading towrad the graves. She wasn't scared a single bit of ghosts and dead spooks.

Matty was trembling as she took Johnathan's hand and slipped out of the truck. Sadly in most horror movies she was the most likely to die first for claiming that she wanted to stay in the car, but that was not Matty. Despite being terrified and a chicken shit, she never wanted to left out so she would follow through with it. "Thanks." she muttered to Johnathan.

Johnny frowned as the joint left his hand but was plenty ready to begin the fun and mumbled some comment to Alex that none could hear.. He started with first by taking the can of spay paint and turning the tombstone into a slate of graffiti. He was an art major and actually was able to show off his skills even under such conditions.

Johnathan smiled as he took Matty's hand then went off towards the grave. He took the shovel from Johnny and began to dig up the remains of the infamous man. Though not entirely with breaking the law he wasn't against showing off his muscles so he opted to bend his rules this time.

"Mmmmm... Thanks Alex." Nataca remarked as she took a little puff of the joint. She pulled out her camera and began taking pictures of the two working and even flashed a few of Alex and Katie but coldly left out Matty. She had a scrap book filled to the brimm with photos of past pranks. Whenever someone had a dispute about a past subject they went to Nataca.

Matty sighed heavily as she was left out of the pictures and everything. Walking over, she picked up a spray can and walked over, spraying a big black dot of paint onto the lens of Nataca's camera."Dont be such a bitch." she said coldly before throwing the paint can back to Johnny before moving to talk with Johnathan while he dug.

Katie laughed as she looked at what Matty did to Nataca's camera. "Guess it serves you right Nataca. At least shes going some balls over time." she said as she took another puff of her joint, going back to flirting with Johnny.

Alex came up behind Nataca and wrapped one of his long arms around her waist before taking the camera with the other one and wiping off the dot of paint before it dried. Flipping it around in his hand, he kissed her cheek and took a pic of it before she could push him away.

Johnathan was half way to the bottom of the grave when he first looked up to see Matty there. He smiled at her and chuckled as he started to comprehend what Matty had just done, all the while shaking his head.

Johnny acted as though the tomb would be his masterpiece not even paying attention to the outside world till Katie came over. "Well so much for sharin," he said motioning to the joint between her fingers. "So what do you think?" He looked at his work quite pleased at he many hidden pictures in his three letters sprayed on skillfully, D.I.P.

Nataca nearly slapped Matty as she went by but Katie soon caught her attention. "I wouldn't doubt if she already had a pair. Just hiding them so she... er better yet he could flirt with John easier." She said giggling as she called out Matty.
As soon as she looked down to see what could be done about the camera Alex had it out of her hand. She playfully punched him after he had given her the kiss and taken the picture.

Matty leaned down and ignored Nataca's foolish remarks about her being a man until she caught a good comeback seconds later. "Well atleast there is no questioning your sexuality since you spread your legs for anything with a dick. Im sure your grey hound has even reinforced the notion that you are female." she said with a glare.

Katie laughed hard at Matty's comeback, almost choking on the joint. She continued to laugh as she held the joint out to Johnny. "You better watch it Nataca, Matty is going up faster than you think. Soon shes gonna light your hair on fire with her burns." she said before moving to examine the work. "Very nice." she said reaching out and smudging one of the lets so it looked more graffitish.

Alex frowned at Nataca and acted like she really hurt his arm. "Kiss me, make me feel better." he said, puckering his lips and waiting. When he heard Matty's comment, he moved over and held Nataca tightly, pretty sure the girl would beat the crap out of Matty for the comment.

Johnathan couldn't help but laugh. Sensing their was going to be a fight soon though he lept up out of the grave. "Come on Matty. Cool it. Were all friends here right?"

Johnny nodded approvingly at Katie's smear. Then turned his attention towards the two girls. He began making hissing noises and clawing gestures. He laughed as he saw Nataca's reactions to everything going on.

Nataca whirled around at Matty's comment. "What did you say you bitch!?" If Alex hadn't been holding her she would of been at Matty's throat. Seeing Johnny's portray of events she broke free of Alex's grip, picked a stone up off the ground then nailed him in the head with it. Laughing as he feel down into the grave from the shock.

Matty didn't say anymore, realizing that she had taken the fight far enough before there would be blood drawn. Well more blood than Johnny's forehead.

Katie covered her mouth, trying not to laugh but was soon in the grave on top of Johnny as she was laughing so hard that she keeled over. "You deserved that." she said as she looked down at the boy beneath her, not even caring that they were in a grave.

"Nice aim." Alex said as he looked at the two in the grave. "Get a room." he said.

Johnathan gave a nod of appreciation towards Matty for not continuing the fight. He leaned down picking up from under Katie his brother and pulling him out of the grave then offered a hand to Katie.

Johnny looked around dazed as he was lifted up from the gaze. He just laid there his face buried into ground for awhile. Then got up and moped around the tombstone.

Nataca turned around and faced Alex rolling her eyes. "Ugh, I cant believe your related to that bitch." she tossed her hair back and gave him a frustrated look as if blaming him for all her sisters faults. "Whats your fucking problem holding me back like that!?"

Katie let out a scream of pure terror as she leaped straight into the air. Grabbing at the sides of the grave, Matty moved close to the edge to see why she was freaking out so. "IT MOVED!!" Katie hollered at them as she tried to grab Johnathan's hand to get out but something had a tight hold over her ankle.

Leaning closer, Matty tried to see what it was and when she did she just started to laugh hard. A root from a tree above the headstone had caught the hole of Katies jeans/

Johnathan let out laughed so hard his stomach cramped up. "Hahaha... I think someones scared of the dark."
Johnny stifled his laugh and bent over and unsnagged her jeans. "Sheeesh I didn't know you were such a screamer. Makes a man wonder how ya sound in bed." At his comment he broke out laughing.

Katie was still pale as she got onto the high ground. She looked at them all with a glare and a concerned look in her eyes. "I swear that something moved in there and even if it was just a root that had a hold of me, how do you explain the movement? Have roots ever moved on you?" she asked as she looked at all of them. "Plus, how did it snag my pants when there was no roots sticking up when we fell in." she said as she pulled her legs close to her body.

"Yeah when you bump them they move dumb ass." Nataca replied. "I agree with Johnathan; your just scared of the dark." She then took a picture of the still pale Katie.

"Maybe we just missed it. Don't worry about it." Johnathan said as he jumped down into the hole and resumed digging.

Johnny sat next to and put his arm around her, "Relax. Not like were going to all be eaten by the dead here right?" He smiled reassuringly at Katie.

Alex went around the corner to take a piss as he had drank about eight cans of coke in the last half hour. He didnt want to deal with Nataca remembering he restrained her either.

Matty crouched down and watched Johnathan dig, wishing that she could convince him to give up this charade, but she knew better. Instead, she just admired his handsomeness while he worked.

Katie leaned into Johnny, giving off a loud sigh, wishing she could shove Nataca's camera up her ass.

"Awww don't you two look so cute." Nataca smiled, as she took another picture of Katie now leaning on Johnny's shoulder.

Johnathan finally mad it six feet, "Umm... Guys you may wanna look at this..." He pointed at the ground that had broken pieces of wood scattered around with no signs of human remains.

Johnny gave Kattie a swift kiss on the cheek then got up and looked into the grave, "Fuck... what do ya think? Grave robbers or..." Johnny refused to finish his sentence.

"OMG! SOMETHING DID MOVE! IT WAS THE CORPSE!!!" Katie shrieked as she got up quickly about to bolt for the car before Matty grabbed that back of her shirt. "Calm down, the truck will not save you from the walking dead. Come on, we all know the first to seperate is the goner first." Matty said before swallowing hard, looking toward where her brother had went off to pee.

Matt was whistling as he watered a headstone just on the otherside of a grave that was like a small stone cabin so he had some privacy.

"Hey now why does everyone just assume that the dead is living? Whats to say the body wasn't stolen?" Johnathan asked quickly trying to count heads to see if everyone was there. "Oh shit... Wheres Alex?"

Nataca turned, "He was just here... ALEX WHERE ARE YOU!?" She shouted fear quickly grabbing her heart.

Johnny ran towards the truck, "Thats it I'm outa here I don't know bout you guys..."

Alex felt a light tap on his right shoulder...

Katie pushed Matty away from her and into the grave before running after Johnny to get in the truck with him.

Matty hit her head on the side of the grave wall as she fell and was quite dazed by the whole thing.

Alex laughed as he shook his cock to get the last dribbles off. "Came to see how big it really was eh?" he asked as he turned around.

Johnathan quickly grabbed Matty helping her up putting, then putting her over her shoulder easily he ran for the truck with the others. "We gotta wait for Alex!"

Johnny hopped in the truck and turned the ignition, starting the truck, "I don't have to do shit other than life through the night!"

Nataca ran with the others towards the truck, "Im sure Alex is fine... he's just... uh gonna walk home I guess." She said trying to make an excuse in her head for leaving him.

As soon as Alex turned around Jack kept true to his name sake ripping out Alex's jugular quickly and ruthlessly. His rotting flesh barely hanging onto he bones. He ran towards where he heard the truck start up, leaving Alex gurgling in a pool of his own blood.

"Nyaa....so warm...." Matty managed to mumble through her daze as she was being carried to the car.

Katie literally vaulted into the bed of the truck, crotching down and pulling out a small revolver that her dad had given her to protect herself. She had eight bullets and she was planning to use them if she had too.

Matt choked and coughed, reaching out for something to help him but it only lasted a second or two before he was gone, his body instantly reanimating, except for lack of a throat and heading out to follow Jack as his minion.

Johnathan put Matt in the back of the truck with Katie. "Put that thing away before you hurt yourself Katie." He said as he hoped in on the passengers side.

Johnny started to put the trunk in reverse and hit the gas not caring about anything other than leaving. "Hey wait for Nataca Johnny!" His brother shouted but he ignored him, his eyes on the road.

Nataca leaped barely catching the gate of the truck as Johnny turned it around so he would go forwards leaving the cemetery.

Katie grabbed Nataca's wrists and managed to drag her into the truck bed with them, making sure that she is alright. Matty was starting so sober up but she was terrified as she looked around. "Where is Alex?" she asked in horror as she looked at them.

"We left him." Katie said softly.

"W-What? Its like twenty miles to town!" Matty said, rubbing the back of her head. "Thanks alot for that Kaitie." she said.

"Sorry." Kaitie muttered.

Johnny had his led foot down heading towards the gate at 60 mph and Johnathan looked back to see who they had with them. "Any sign of Alex?" He asked hopefully.

Nataca was far to out of breath to speak she just laid there contemplating the fact that they had just left Alex.

Jack had Alex take the side on opposite from Jack as they began to catch up with the truck soon going to launch at it once close enough.

Back
Top Bottom