Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Requests of an Angel. (FxF, FxM and FxFuta)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome To My Request Thread.

Well you can call me Angel, or Love whatever you want really. This is my request thread, it may not be as awesome as soon of the others out there but it works for me. So now onto my rules.

My Rules

1.Please have some type of grasp on the English language. I want to be able to read what you write. And please no text speech unless a character is using it.

2.Please respect the fact that I have a life, and that I can't always get back to you all the time. I will let you know if I will be gone longer then a day or two. I hope you do the same.

3.NO ONE LINERS. I can't stand one line responses. Please give me something to read, but not a mile long response. Maybe 1-4 good paragraphs if more are needed to describe something then by all means do it, I just don't want a novella.

4.Please do not just flake out on me. If you no longer like the Rp let me know, and we can see about sprucing things up or dropping it all together, just don't leave me hanging.

Well enough with rules.

My F-list now understand I'm a flexible person and can be persuaded to do something that's either not there or in the maybe or maybe even from my no list, but only if your very very lucky.

I Rp in Pm's and email only. If your lucky and I like the Rp you might get me to do a thread, but its most likely going to be a no if you ask.

I can be a Dom or a Sub. So if you want to be a dom I can be the sub. You wanna be a sub, I will be dom.

Plots
Many of these plots can be played as a FxF, FxM or FxFuta if its for a certain on it will say.

Plot 1
FxF or FxFuta
Roommate diary.
When the new college year starts and people are moving in to their dorms, a junior finds herself in the same dorm as a smoking hot someone what nerdy junior like herself. The two girls get along but when one of them comes home from a party drunk things between the two girls heat up.

This could be a long term Rp that could turn into a romance type thing.

Plot 2
The Best Friend Truths.
One night two best friends spend the night at one of their houses, but when their plans to go out to a party in the woods is ruined by rain and then the rain turns into a full blow thunder and lightning storm resulting in a power outage,. The two friends decide to play truth or day in the candle light. As the dares get naughty the two begin to really explore the other, turning into a night possibilities.

This is another one that could go in any direction.

Plot 3
Late Night Drinks
When the bartender of a local bar in a small town, is closing up shop a person walks in with a gun pointed at the bartenders head. The person was sent by the bartenders very pissed off ex looking for revenge. When the kidnapper gets the bartender back to their place the lesson on how to pleasure a person begins.

This one could be tinkered with and changed in some places.

Plot 4
The King is dead and the daughter is up.
The King of a very large kingdom has died and the heir to the thrown is his 18 year old daughter who rather fight and hunt then run a kingdom. She wants nothing to do with running a kingdom all she wants to do is run free, but when one if the council men hire a person to come and teach the rebellious Princess a lesson she will never forget things go south and the princess only becomes more rebellious the person hired must take their lessons to the extreme.

That's about it for what I can think of for now. It will be updated when I get more ideas. So if you see a plot you like, or have a good idea you think I might like, drop me a Pm and we can talk.

Im up for any and all. I like the FxFuta the most though. Pm or reply if you want to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom