Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Caught Red Handed [Private but welcomed to read]

He groaned, cumming inside of her. smirking he kissed her saying "That'll do pig, that'll do." He untied her, letting her sleep. He went to the front room to eat, before going to his own room to seep The net morning he went and got Mc donalds. Knocking on her door, as he said, "You awake babe?"

Kenzi was glad that he released her as promised and she just dropped on the bed and panted heavily as she heard the door behind her close. She could not move for hours that night just panting and resting on her own juices. Finally she was able to move a bit and fall asleep right there on top of her squirt, cum and juices as he had promised she would. The night went fast and she was woken up by the sound of a knock on her door. Yawning she stood up and put on a long shirt before walking over to the door and opening it "Yeah? what do you want?".

He flicked her on the forehead, "Be nice, your the one who wanted to be helpless, and it's almost noon, I figured you wouldn't want to sleep TOO late and screw up your schedule."

Thomas smirked, "Do you need help showering or do you want to eat first beautiful?"

She shook her head "I am fine... I need to take a bath though". Yawning she stretched her back and walked back inside her room leaving the door open in case he wanted to walk in. There was no sense in her covering up anymore since there was no way he could see something new of her. She grabbed her towel and walked to her bathroom turning on the bath and letting it fill up with water while she put on some things on the water to make her feel better.

He smirked watching her nakedness The ropes had left serious bruises, and he'd given her the sort of fucking that required a week or so to walk without a limp. Just seeing his handy work got him hard again After she got into the tub, he stripped off his sweats and sat on the side. Allowing her to see his large thick cock he said, "How about a hand job babe, something we haven't done before."

She shook her head, "How about no. I mean common it will not always be like this. I would just like to relax and chill right now the sight of your cock really scares me". She grinned and relaxes a bit on her bath with her eyes closed. She smiled and then opened her eyes again, "Although I really commend you, pretty great ideas".

[Btw if you want to change this into a more forced situation of slavery go ahead]

Thomas growled, as he said, "Don't blame me, it's your fault your slutty body got me all hard, passing out after a few orgasms, I AM going to cum, you decide if it's in your face and on your hand or in your cunt again."

He reached down, slamming a finger into her raw, and overly sensitive cunt Forcing the finger in and out hard. Stopping as he said, "So what's it going to be slut?"

His cock was hard and dripping fat globs of pre.

Kenzi groaned and screamed of surprise when he pushed his finger inside her pussy. "W..What the fuck are you doing!" she moved her hands and grab his arm trying to push him out from her pussy. "You freak!, let me go or I will call the cops on your ass!" she sat down and slapped him hard on his face and then continued to try and get the hand off her.

I growl and step on your chest. Forcing you under the water. Not a full minute before I allow you a few seconds to breathe before doing it again Then time when I let you up I grab you by the hair saying in your ear "Listen here bitch I OWN you, I recorded our sessions, I can send them to your family, your friends your boss, I fucking own you, so if I say give me a hand ob you thank me for the honor and do it, UNDERSTAND?"

She gasped as soon as she felt his weight on her chest and water filling everything around her. She opened her eyes wide as she tried and fought trying to get out of it. Finally when she was allowed out she was hanging by her hair panting and trying to catch her breath. She looked at him as he revealed that he recorded it all after all. She would be ruined if those things came out. Groaning she looked at his cock and with shaking hands began to jerk him off, "T..Thank you for the honor... of masturbating you....".

Thomas smiled at her the rush the acceptance in her eyes turning him on. Smiling at her he said "I do love you and respect you baby I'm going to try my best not to truly break you but, their will be some changes in your life most you'll enjoy deep down in the fiery core of sluttyness that is your soul some you may not but I want you to trust me ok, I don't' want to ruin your life."

Thomas didn't want his friend pushed to hard he dint' want her constantly searching for the DVDs or becoming suicidal or homicidal. He wanted her to want to be owned and thus he had to walk a very thin line and hopefully slightly brain wash her into thinking everything he did was for her. He smiled charmingly at her "That's very good baby, tell me how you feel jerking my dick."

How he hated him, however as long as he had evidence she could not do anything about it. Looking at him while still trying to catch her breath she spat on his face, "You bastard, how can I enjoy you blackmailing me". She knew that she just screwed things up by spitting at him but she did not cared, right now she just wanted to strangle him to death. She began moving her hand up and down a little bit faster trying her best to make him cum as fast as she could. Exposed and trapped there was no choice but to obey his orders...for now.

He groaned in pleasure but at her spitting he grabbed her by her hair. Half pulling half dragging her out of the shower. He put her in thick manacles he'd hung from the ceiling before joining her in the shower. Locking her into them he pulled a chain lifting her by her arms from the floor. Taking a bull whip fro his bag he began whipping her back and ass with the whip expertly delivering the most pain without directly piercing flesh although massive welts were quick to rise. Smirking he said, "When your a good girl you get rewarded, when your a bad girl you get PUNISHED!"

Kenzi gasped as she was forced out of the bath and her hands forced above her head. When she was hanging she looked at him get a whip and she gulped. “Wait what…AHHHHHH” she screamed out loud when the first hit landed right between her asscheeks. What came next was a flurry of blows to her thighs and ass marking her with each hit.

For four hours I beat your back. Your ass, your legs, and the bottoms of your feet. The only reason you won't be crippled or scared for life is because I make sure not too. Always stopping before you go numb rubbing pepper oil into the welts. I move around, and smirking I say, "Decide sexy, did you learn your lesson or do you need more punishment?"

Back
Top Bottom