Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Caught Red Handed [Private but welcomed to read]

ThomasRHellsing said:
He groaned in pleasure. Her hands on his heavy cum filled balls felt very good. Groaning in pleasure he said, "Fuck baby that feels so fucking good, you like sucking my big hard dick?"

He rocked his hips semi hard, grunting in pleasure Bringing the belt down hard on her ass. He wanted to give her a "Special" reminder of whose she was. Beating her ass hard, making sure her poor ass would be bruised badly for the next week. Deciding her poor tits seemed ignored, he chose a new target. Bringing the belt down a special way, so the buckle nailed her right nipple dead on. It made him groan as he released. A large amount of his seed shot into her throat and mouth.

She whimpered as she continued to suck his cock up and down trying her best to deepthroat him. Her eyes focused on his huge cock and how it was pushing against her throat. She felt her nipple being struck by the belt which made her scream in pain but just as she was about to protest he started cumming and she started swallowing loving the taste of cum as she always did. It was a bit salty however she truly loved the taste of fresh cum out of the package.

Finally moving out she looked at her nipple and rubbed it, “You clearly know where to hit you dickhead”. She giggled being as playful to him as she always was by calling him names. She did not wanted a Master/slave relationship out of this but just good clean fun. “By the way I have a question… what would happen if I stay more than four minutes without the chastity belt on? It’s not like it will close itself back on me by magic”.

He smirked, "Yes I do, your poor tits were looking all ignored, and I now your office job would suck if I gave you blood blisters on your ass which is what much more spanking would have done.

Smirking he said, "If your out of the belt longer then 4 minutes the lock will snap shut, locking the chastity belt with you not in it and you'll have to either use one of your keys or be severely punished when I get back and see you out of it."

His hard cock was relaxing as he said, "Any other questions before I leave beautiful?"

She bit her lip, the damn bastard did thought things. Finally after taking a long deep breath she nodded and stood up, “I will be fine then, good luck on your trip”. She smiled and grabbed her gown and put it over her body before grabbing his beer and hers and tossing them out to the trash. When he left she frowned as she looked at the chastity belt and sighed, the thing would make sure she either lost a trip to the bathroom or simply lock herself out, she needed to be very careful if she was going to ever do this right.

During the week that he was away it was hell, at random times during the day or night he would turn on the vibrators which would surprise her each and every time. She had to take the week off after just the first day working because she thought she was going to go insane. Finally after the week passed she laid on her bed looking at the tv, it was a horror movie. She already got used to her ass being stretched like this and thought it would be weird for her to not have it on, she grew used to it already.

Thomas smirked, back in town, he turned the toys to extra high. He wondered if he'd forgotten to mention to her, how the Chastity belt would keep her from cumming. He smirked a he headed to her apartment. It was well over three hours by the time he finally got home, showered, picked up some Chinese food, and got to her place. Walking in he tossed his jacket over the coat hanger and his hat. Smirking at her he said, "How was your week beautiful?"

He was horny, a few lipstick lip marks on his dick. He new he was turned on by them. He smirked at his best friend. Grabbing a soda he sat down on her couch.

She cursed out loud as she felt the damn things going at it again, “Dammit!”. She hugged her knees and tried her best to hang on, she already used all of the keys which meant there was no way out of the belt. Taking long deep breaths she tried to calm down as she stood up and started doing things around the house in order to keep herself busy and her mind focused elsewhere. Finally when he arrived she walked up to him naked and sat down on top of his thighs and began kissing his neck “Turn it off… and you will get to bind me however you want”.

Thomas smirked "I have a better idea sey, you do as I say, and I take it off."

Fifteen minutes later she was in a straight jacket her poor arms crossed under her tits pushing them out. Pulled and kept so straight too much jarring made it fee as if she was going to dislocate her shoulders. It certainly didn't' help that her wrists were manacled as well with a just too short chain leading between the manacles. Heavy clips were attached to her poor nipples and weighted down with a few pound weights. A pair of candles were between her big toe and second tow and piny toe and fourth toe on each foot. As if that wasn't enough her legs were also manacled nice and wide However the Chastity belt was still on. Thomas smirked as he slide new style of gag into her mouth.

Moving back a bit, he said, "Now I believe you wanted the chastity belt off right I could, or I could make sure your good and wet for my cock." He turned the toys to extremely high. It would burn out the toys after about an hourm but he didn't care. The sight of her stuck like this unable to cum for an hour. He was getting very hard thinking about it.

He tied her up and placed the straight jacket on her not allowing the upper side of her body to move at all. She wriggled and tried her best to get out but it was simply not possible. Her legs came next as she was spread wide and then to top it off candles placed on her toes. “Fuuuck please just lower it down… oh fuck…..”. Her eyes went wide as she saw the gag and quickly was put into place before the vibrators were turned to high. She began screaming for an orgasm but the vibrators slowed down whenever she was near. She cried and scream the pain on her nipples being second to none as the pain of her burning foot.

[Hon the gag image did not worked]

Thomas smirked, at the sight, it was so hot. He chuckled and headed into the shower. Stripping down he took a nice long shower, her bound up the way she was. Forty give minutes later he returned wearing his robe. He had been carefully listening for any really dangerous issues. The sight of her bound up kike that at his mercy he skill his robe aside.

Thrusting his hard cock into her throat. This was why he preferred ring gags his hands digging into her hair, he fucked her mouth and throat hard and fast. His pelvis slamming his dick hard and deep inside of her throat. He knew it would be to long until he came, he tried to decide if he wanted to cum in her throat, or give her a facial.

She groaned as she felt him pushing deeply in and out of her mouth, the feeling of his balls slamming against her chin was welcomed. Kenzy looked up at him and could sense that he was getting close, his cock pulsating was something that she always grew used to before they orgasm. Blushing she began to massage his balls once again knowing that would get him to cum. The heaviness of his sack impressed her, not only did he had a good sized cock but his balls were also heavy and almost too perfect. She played with her breasts with her other hand, touching her nipples with two of her fingers and rolling the gentle flesh between them. "Mmmmmmm" she wanted him to cum already so he could use her like she was supposed to.

Thomas groaned low, his dick seemingly shivering in anticipation. Suddenly squirt after squirt of her baby batter filled her mouth His seed was thick and heavy. Smirking as he decided on the net position, he released his bondage pet. Replacing the ring gag, with a ball one. He tightened a blind fold over her eyes. leading her into the bedroom.

Thomas started out, putting a lasso of rope around her shoulders. Then between her legs and back around her shoulders. Pulling tightly until her shoulders touched her pelvis he smirked. Wrapping the rope around her body. He trapped her arms by wrapping a rope below and above her tits. Then the fun came, as he lifted her onto a stack of four phone books under each foot. Because of the space and distance. She was forced to crouch and lean forward. He took out a key, and undid the chastity belt rubbing his palm against her slick sex as he said "Aren't I a good bondage guy, every muscle in your body working over time, exposed and bound like this I think you've earned a reward."

He drove his hard cock deep into her center. Smirking as he did so, knowing in this position she'd feel his thrusts through her entire being. She'd hear and smell and feel his shaft fucking her cunt This close to their see she might as well be listening to a stereo recording. Smirking he started jack hammering in and out.

Kenzy let out a small moan as he finally started filling her mouth with his seed. Stream after stream of his liquid was forced down her throat which she had no choice but to swallow. She swallowed as well as she could until finally he was moved out of her throat and she was left with her mouth wide open because of the gag and drool mixed with his cum coming out of it. Finally she looked at him coming with the ballgag and felt him wrestle with the lock of the gag until finally it was out.

She took a couple of seconds to get her jaw back in place before the huge ball gag was forced into her mouth and buckled behind her back. She then saw the blindfold right in front of her eyes and then darkness filled everything up. She stood up and followed him into the next room where she noticed ropes being placed around her shoulders and legs forcing her to lean forward with her legs spread and no way to stand up straight.

Finally she felt him start to take out the chastity belt, she gasped in relieve when she noticed air finally hitting her flesh. He did not made her wait a lot before he slammed his cock all the way inside her cunt. She arched her chest forward and made an audible moan as she felt every bit of his cock inside her cunt. The feeling of drool coming out from her mouth while she could not stop it and having no control over the humiliation she was going through really turned her on and she was coating his cock really well with her juices.

She moaned time after time, the feeling of his hard long shaft going in and out from her while his balls hit her clit was making her crazy. She felt her orgasm slowly begin to build up inside of her loins she knew that if he kept fucking her like that it would not take a whole lot to bring her down to orgasm. “Mmmmmphhhh” she moaned as she tried to back away against him in order for him to fuck her deeper and harder than before.

He smirked, driving her right to the edge However before she could cum, he pulled out. Moving over to another one of his toys. he pulled out a trio of cups. Putting one of her cunt, and one over each nipple, he moved back towards the device. Turning a switch, she'd feel her clit, sex lips, breasts, and nipple sucked n almost too hard. The vacuum toy would cause her sensitive areas to swell and become a hundred times more sensitive. For fifteen minutes he left the pump on, before killing it. Siring he undid the ball gag, rubbing a single finger over her swollen sensitive cunt lips he said "Suck a nasty disgusting bitch you are, your cunt lips all swollen and puffy and your disgusting clit peeking out from it's hood."

He flicked the small VERY sensitive nub. It did in a way look like a very small penis. The vacuum having cause alot more blood to flow into it's veins. Smirking he said "That's okay sexy, I bet your pussy is still nice and tight lets see shall we?"

He buried himself balls deep in her cunt again. Even as he undid the bind fold. Letting her see her massive tits, nipples almost four inches long and most shameful and humiliating her clit and sex lips. It didn't' help that as he fucked her his balls felt like a hammer not her clit. Just the knife's edge between pain and pleasure he knew the bondage lover craved. Even as he sped up saying, "You'd better not cum without permission, beg me to cum!"

Kenzy was being fucked senseless by the man she never thought as a threat. She knew that he was rather kinky but had no idea he was this much into it. She came very near orgasm but he just pulled away not allowing her the privilege of cumming which was making her go crazy. She then felt him put something around her nipples and on her clit, she had no idea what was the device she had on her but clearly it was a strong round device.

When the sucking started she was startled and screamed out of surprise. The sucking of the device was strong making her cry out in pain as she tried her best to not beg him to stop it. She arched her head back and tried her best not to cry and not to give in into the pain. Finally she felt the gag coming out which made her instantly start screaming, “STOP IT PLEASE!”. She groaned as she felt the device continuing to do it’s job.

Finally her blindfold was taken out and she could see her massive nipples, “what the fuck did you do?!”. She cried out as the device were taking out feeling the brush of air hit her nipples sending shivers down her spine. She knew it was a milking machine but she wasn’t pregnant so it was more of a pain than anything else. Finally her eyes opened wide when she felt his cock plunge deep inside her.

She could not know what to do, she wanted to cum so badly but the pain that she was in was clearly not allowing it. Her hand closed into fists as she bit her lip letting out moan after moan, “fuck!... oh yes!....oh fuck….. please Master can I cum please? I beg you I need to cum…. I know it will hurt but please let me cum!”. She was starting to sweat and could even feel drops of sweat dropping from her chin and nose to the floor.

Thomas laughed and nodded, "Cum you sexy slut you, cum on my big fat dick, FUCKING CUM HARD ON IT!"

When she came, he did as well, aiming so his cum splattered across her face. He road her a bit more before deciding play time was over. Flicking her clit he said "I think it's time we got to the real fun, don't you?"

Thomas smirked, rubbing pepper oil along her swollen pussy lips. Before taking her legs and some rope, tying her ankles to her back. The same rope that held her ankles looped over her sensitive swollen tits forcing her nipples to stand out proudly. Until Thomas taped four vibrating eggs to them. Turning them on high as the eggs crushed into her poor sensitive nipples. However, he adjusted her on the bed, saying "You may cum as often as you want, but thank me, and keep count."

Smirking he buried himself inside of her cunt. Pounding the poor woman HARD. She was laying on the bed now as he went to town The ropes constricting her, and growing tighter if she struggled.

Kenzy did not had to be told twice, she gasped and cummed hard on the penis pushing deep inside of her. Finally she hanged her head low and screamed as the orgasm washed over her body. She could not believe how much she was squirting all over his cock but she clearly had no control over it. Finally after she was done she felt strings of his cum hit her face but she was too tired to do anything but take it. She noticed him picking her up and setting her on the bed and wondered what else did he had planned.

The feeling of tape on her nipples brought her back to reality and then the sensation of vibrations all over them. “Fyuuuuuuuckkkkkkk” she cursed out loud hating that she had no control over whatever he wanted to do. Next she felt her legs being tied back not allowing her to leave the bed and his instructions made her smirk. The oil began to burn right away as he pushed his cock deep inside her pussy.

She moaned out loud and looked back at him, “oh fuck….oh yes please keep fucking me hard….. oh fuck…. It burns but I don’t care…. It feels good…..”. She moaned realizing her orgasm was very near and then it just happened without being able to control it, “one, thank you Master!”. She could feel her nipples vibrating and her pussy being pounded however the mixture of the burning sensation plus the sensitivity of her clit and nipples was driving her insane as she quickly orgasmed again, “Two!, thank you master”.

Thomas smirked, most people who were tied like this would be having issues. However because of the vacuums and increased blood flow to certain areas the blood blisters mot would be experiencing weren't' effecting the woman under him. Sometimes science was fun he decided with a smirk. He decided to enjoy this position a bit longer because of that, and jack hammered her harder, faster and deeper then he ever had before. He wanted her to cum, and cum, and cum until she forgot everything except for his cock and pleasure. That was his goal to drive a deep primal need for him into her brain. Hi thick quick thrusts would do that quite well.

Kenzy noticed he was not stopping and she could not do anything other than to curse. Groaning she felt the orgasm once again build up inside of her. She was already very sensitive by this point and the next orgasm just shook her like a storm. She screamed out loud and cried out at the orgasm as her head dropped to the bed and drool began coming out. "Three, thank you M...Master" she already went through three orgasms which was far more than what she could get and still she thought she could have one or two more. Looking back at him her eyes looked hollow like she was already broken, she could not get out so she just gave up "Fuck fuck fuck..... fuck me more Master please fuck me until I faint... oh fuck yes like that".

Thomas smirked as he pulled out three pills putting them into he mouth, he put a had over her mouth saying "Swallow swallow good girl."

The pills each had a use and effect One was to stimulate the brain in a way that would prevent passing out. The other was an extremely powerful aphrodisiac, that would allow the woman to burn far more stamina then she normally had. the final one was a minor pain med, so Thomas could really go to town without hurting her.

The bondage king smirked, as he re gagged the woman. This time pumping her gag to it's maximum size. Grabbing his cell phone he snapped quite a few pictures. Smirking he went about putting her in a new position with the ropes. Smirking he really threw himself into her. The entire bed shook HARD as he pounded her. The head board hitting the wall so hard paint flecks dropped on them from the ceiling. He was going to town on her cunt and groaning in pleasure as he did so.

Kenzi was out of it, her eyes were opening and closing as she panted heavily with cum all over her mouth and cheeks. The feeling of three small solid things were on her mouth which caused her to swallow almost instantly. She had no idea what he had given her but somehow she wasn't worried that he would do something to screw her up. Something made of rubber was placed in her mouth and then it began growing inside making her jaw open to the max. After a bit changing of positions she looked at him move on top of her and then push his cock deep inside her pussy in one deep thrust. She moaned out loud her eyes rolling to the back of her head, she was getting wet again!, she groaned and moaned out loud.

Thomas smirked, "Nobody else makes you cum like this do they baby, you like your Master's big hard dick, nd sills, oh sorry I forgot you were a bit tied up at the moment."

Yes the pun was lame, but he doubted she was in the presents of mind to call him on it. Even as he reached over and turned the vibrator still taped to her nipples to high. Millions of vibrations a second against her poor over sensitive nipples. He wanted the pleasure and pain to fuse into one being. Impossible to tell where one ended and one began. Plus it certainly didn't' hurt that odds were her nipples and breasts would be too sore to put on a bra for a week.

The experienced bondage master wanted to send Kenzi a message. He wanted to make it clear above everything else in her mind that he was a sex god. His fried had teased him, saying he was a man slut, and that she was pure. Then he'd come across her bound and helpless and the idea had formed. Oh it wasn't' that he was tying to hurt or insult his friend. He just wanted her and her teases about being a man skank to stop. Kind of hard to make sure jokes when you were literally fingering yourself every night remembering what he'd done to you. That was what he wanted he wanted Kenzi to dream of this night, to feel horny every time she though of it or him, he wanted her to have to explain away her massive limp, and the fact she wast' wearing a bra. The idea acted like a spur to his hips. Driving him constantly deeper and harder into her pussy. Riding her, even s he felt himself release at the idea he continued.

Kenzi let out a huge groan from behind her open mouth and could feel him driving deeper and deeper inside her. She could not move at all or even say anything to keep him from doing whatever he wanted. The rope against her clit was burning a bit as well as the oil that he rubbed that was still on the back of her mind. Her eyes went wide when she felt the vibrators come to life, she gasped out for air and arched her back forward as an orgasm shook her over.

Her entire body was very sensitive, she could feel the sheets under her through every spore on her body. She panted and could feel drool coming out from the corner of her mouth and sliding down her chin and neck making a small pool of drool under her neck on the bed. She never got fucked so hard on her entire life, her mind was clearly out of it as he continued to pound inside her pussy hard and fast.

He groaned as he felt his balls empty inside of her that was 4 orgasms for the bound woman. He decided he'd do two more if she could take it. Pulling out and letting his semen drip from her well fucked cunt. He rebound her. Her knees and elbows supporting her weight. He chuckled and slid a good sized toy into her cunt turning it to high as he pushed himself into her ass. Yanking her hair back firmly Thomas pounded the woman. Groaning as he kept the toys on full blast.

Kenzys arms and legs were heavy by now so she did not fought when he started rebounding her. She did not really knew how he was tying her right now but she felt him help her on her arms and knees in a very uncomfortable position. She whimpered as she then felt something rather big being pushed inside her cunt and the vibrations that was to follow it. However when her ass was beginning to get stretched she looked back at him entering her pussy which made her scream out. She was so tired and so weak the screams were not heard outside the room. Her pussy was still leaking and by now very sort which made the toy be more of a pain than a pleasure.

Thomas smirked, undoing the gag, pounding her as he said "Come on slut, two more orgasms, two more serious hardcore orgasms, and you can rest come on give me two more BIG orgasms I want you to wake up and your bed still be wet come on, COME ON!"

He road her hard and fast His hand not in her hair beating her ass hard Groaning as he rolled hi hips. Her ass hole squeezing him in the best ways. He was gad he'd ordered her to clean it daily while he was away. He pounded away inside of her groaning in pleasure as he did so. Even as her reached under hr ad rubbed the palm that had been smacking her as hard and fast against her still swollen clit.

She shook her head as soon as the gag came off, "I...I can't.... it hurts.....". She whimpered and groaned as she felt the usual sensation of all the pores on her skin stand up and she had a intense orgasm. She screamed out loud in pain as the orgasm took over her and finally she dropped to the bed while he still pounded her ass. Finally a second orgasm took over her making her squirt this time however she screamed in clear pain. Kenzi dropped to the ground clearly spent and trying her best to hold on another orgasm.

Back
Top Bottom