Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Caught Red Handed [Private but welcomed to read]

Karixia

Star
Kenzy finally arrived from work, it has been a hell of a week and now she looked forward to just laying down and relaxing after she did her thing of course. Ever since she could remember she has always been into bondage and submission, she often fantasied about being bound and at the mercy of another person. Today was going to be a day she would never forget, she has been practicing all week with different ways of tying herself and now she thought she had it set, she knew very well what to do but most importantly what not to do.

It all started with a trip to a store, she saw a shiny black box with a lock. Instantly her mind began thinking of all the possible things she could do with this, buying the box she then looked at the key, it was small enough to fit in a cube of ice. Finally the day came where she would try everything out, first she locked the pair of scissors inside the box and locked it. Waiting the night while the key froze she kept herself without masturbating knowing it would be a wonderful day. She had the entire day free and there was no way of getting out of the bonds once she did them, of course no other way except of cutting the ropes.

The day came and she set everything up, a small bullet vibrator all the way inside her pussy set to random timers. Ass plug inside her bottom set with a similar setting, everything was set. She tied herself up and placed the ball gag before finally tying her hands behind her back, she was trapped and now there was no other way out except for the ice to melt so she could grab the scissors and cut the rope. After just a few hours something she had been dreading happened, the door unlocked. There was only one other person that had her key but he could not be back.

Thomas smiled as he walked into his friend's apartment. He was mildly annoyed. He'd called a booty cal but been blown off so he'd decided to come and pester his best friend. He knew her job tended to keep her somewhat busy but the trust fund boy never had to worry about such things. Turning sightly he blinked as he noticed the lights were off. Closing the door he relocked it figuring his friend was asleep. Putting his suit jacket fedora and gloves on the nearby hat rack he opened her refrigerator getting out a pair of sodas. Walking over int the front room he reached out and his eyes widened as he turned the lights on.

Their sat his friend. Her legs behind her head and tied at the ankle a hook through the rope leading up to a pulley on the ceiling. It was tied to the heavy couch behind her. Her left arm tied behind her back he was guessing to a scrunchie in her hair given the fact she was looking at the ceiling. He saw the toy controls and smiled as he moved over to them. Smirking as the gagged woman he teased "And I'm the pervert who sleeps around?"

His friend had always teased him about his womanizing ways. Gently he turned both toys to maximum keeping a careful eye on her body language. He moved around behind her Noticing the toy in her ass. He gently pressed on it with his boot and worked it ore inside of her and less. Noticing the barely melted ice cube with a key in it he chuckled. Thomas was large at 6' 9", dark blue eyes and dishwater blond hair. It was kept relatively short. Smirking down at her he said, "Naughty girl."

He reached out with one hand debating whether or not to undo the gag. Finally he decided he should and undid it saying "What do you have to say for yourself?"

She could not believe that he actually arrived where she was, she had been nervous ever since she heard the door open. The only other person that had her key was in fact him but for a number of reasons. He was the only male that she could trust fully, even with his ways of seducing girls she knew him deep down and knew the real him. Her eyes opened full when she finally saw him staring at her. Her eyes went wide with embarrassment as she noticed him grabbing the remote control and turning it on max, both dildos began humming and moving inside her holes making Kenzy moan out in pure lust.

This was the fear she always had with him, her eyes pleaded at him as he moved behind her. The push on her ass-plug was something she did not expected “Fush!....”. Drool began coming out from her mouth as she finally tried to speak and she knew that this would happen especially with the ballgag. Finally when he got the gag off she tried to get some drool back in her mouth and then looked at him, “Let me go… I thought you were going out tonight!... oh fuck…..”. She blushed as her entire body seemed to freeze in place and became very sensitive as the first orgasm happened. “Let me go… there is a key on top of the nightstand besides the bed… get it”. She knew that she had a lot of explaining to do, he saw her in the most humiliating of ways possible and he could do whatever he wanted with her, she was trapped.

He smirked at her, "I could, or we could have a bit of fun, after all, you have to have spent awhile planning this, correct?"

Moving over to the pulley he pulled it hard forcing her higher into the air. Glad she'd tied her legs in a way that could support the weights. Smirking he smacked her ass, saying "You've obviously been planning this awhile and studying rope techniques and such, I mean really, such a naughty slut."

Smirking he moved into the kitchen. Taking a pair of ice cubes from the freezer he moved back into the front room Slowly moving them down her breasts. Using them to circle her nipples. Pinching them semi hard between the cubes. He saw her abut to cum and turned the toys down to low. Smirking he said "naughty naughty don't' want you to cum just yet do we?"

As the warm water dripped her took both ice cubes, rubbing down her exposed body with them. He slid them inside of her pussy. Pushing the bullet deeper inside of her. Turing both toys to high, he moved back into his bedroom puling out two candles He lit them with matches smirking at her. His mind running through what all he could do to her.

Her eyes went wide as she saw him not do anything about letting her go. When her weight was focused more on hanging thanks to the way he pulled the rope "Fuck what are you doing!". She blushed knowing that he would make her do awful things. Watching him walk away drove her very nervous, she had no idea what he was searching for which drove her mad. Couple of minutes later he came back with a couple of ice cubes and began moving them around her nipples making them hard, "S...Stop it... oh fuck!....". She could not believe this was happening! her best friend was doing strange stuff to her and the thing is that she could not blame him.

When the second orgasm began to build up quickly she looked at him move the ice down, "No no no please don't do that!". However he pushed the ice inside her pussy making her moan out loud and the coldness of the ice sent shivers down her spine. "Fuck no no no is cold! get it out!" she whimpers and tried to get out but knowing that with the last pull he made it impossible for her to get out without the keys or his help. She whimpered and saw the goosebumps all over her body. Finally he left and came back later with a couple of candles and Kenzy's eyes went wide with fear, "Don't you dare.... don't do it....".

Thomas smirked, "What was that Kenzy, you want the gag back in, hold on let's give it some flavor first."

The man moved into the kitchen the through to the laundry room. Smirking he took Kenzie's underwear. Rubbing them on the gag. He spotted remembered they had some peppers in the fridge. Smirking he crushed some of the seeds and chuckled as he put some of the pepper oil on to the gag. Moving towards his captured room mate, he rubbed some of the pepper's Capscaisin oil onto her nipples and cit. The oil would burn but it would also make her body much more responsive. He'd made sure not to put too much but enough his female friend would definitely open her mouth so he could slid the gag back in. Smirking he pumped it a few times so her jaw was forced nice and wide for the toy.

Smirking he moved to the candles letting the wax drip down her tits and stomach and sex. However when he was sure the first candle was empty, was when he got a bit sadistic with the wax. Moving to pour it on the bottom of her poor unprotected feet. He knew the bottom of the feet was one of the most sensitive places. Pouring some on her ass. He realized he was being a bit cruel and went into his room again. Coming back with a large and powerful vibrating wand and a pair of alligator clips. Clipping the flesh around her clit away from it. He turned both the toys in her to extra high and turned the wand to extra high as well pressing it hard against her poor clit. Smirking he said "Does that feel good Kenzy?"

Her eyes went wide as he mentioned the gag "Shit... no don't put the gag on....". He disappeared for a couple of minutes and then came back with some crushed pepper oil. Her eyes went wide knowing that she was at his mercy, watching him put the oil on the gag she knew it would be burning as hell as she ever considered putting that back on her mouth. Clasping her mouth she then looked at him put some on her nipples making her eyes go wide in terror. It started burning... real badly and she opened her mouth to beg him but that only caused him to push the gag in and fix it tightly so the oil could go back to her throat. She tried to scream by now but the gag was making a really good job of keeping her shut.

The wax dropped on her breasts and she screamed, it was already so sensitive due to her oil that the wax just added to the pain. Tears began to flow down her cheek as she looked at him drip wax on her foot causing her to yell out loud, "ahhhhhhhhhhh". He then disappeared again into what she could guess was his bathroom. Coming back later she saw the clips and the wand and looked at him and started shaking her head. The clips went on her clit causing her eyes to nearly pop out from her body. The scream was so loud that her throat began hurting. When he pushed the wand against her swollen clit she screamed and cried the vibrations causing it to hurt more than usual. Finally without any explanation a powerful orgasm happened, she never had such a orgasm before, her entire body seemed like it was on fire as she got paralized. She was just planning a quiet evening with her toys but now she was at his mercy and he certainly knew many stuff she did not knew.

He smiled as she rather obviously came hard. Smirking to himself he slid the vibrating wand into the ropes at her thighs so it would apply it's constant full force vibrations to her poor clit. Laughing he got up and waked back into the room returning with a small chest he said "So I don't have to keep going in their."

He puled out both of the toys from the girls holes. Rubbing just a tiny bit of pepper oil around her openings. He smirked and pulled out two large lines of beads they went from half an inch round to a good 4 inches round in quarter inch intervals. Smirking Thomas pushed them into her holes. Slowly but steadily until the three inch round beads were inside of her. Then he removed all of then but the first one and pushed them back in. Working another e in then all of them out again. He continued doing this until all of the beads were inside of her. Turning them to high, he he new the beads vibrating motors kicked serious ass. Smirking he took two alligator clips with built in vibrators Putting the on her nipples he like wise turned them to high. removing a heavy leather paddle he rubbed it along her vagina, saying "Guess what I'm going to do with this."

That was the only warning she got before the heavy paddle came down hard on her right ass cheek. Then her left then her right again. Thomas was obviously enjoying himself as he beat her ass. Obviously wanting to see how dark he could make the flesh. He new their wasn't that long until the key melted soon this might be all for the day but it was fun.

Her eyes went wide as she looked at him, blushing she noticed the vibrations did not stopped as if somehow he left the wand there. Feeling the toys come out she took a long deep breath thinking he was going to let her go but apparently he was just starting. She then felt his fingers spreading something around her openings, on her ass as well as her pussy. Her eyes went wide when she figured out what it was, instantly started burning a bit she knew this would be a long day. Finally she felt something being pushed inside of her ass and then back out and then in. She cried out not really sure what else to do with the gag on, another orgasm was approaching quickly and she had no idea if she would have the strength to endure it.

Her eyes closed and she began shaking her head as she felt the paddle on her pussy. The nipple clamps were the least thing she felt since her mind was so confused at the moment. The first spanking caught her by surprise, the ones that came after hurt a lot and he did not stopped. She cried and begged from behind the gag but somehow she was getting more and more turned on. Finally she had her orgasm which drove her insane, squirting quite a lot she blushed as her body became overwhelmed with so many emotions and feelings she thought she was going to go crazy. Finally her sight began to go blurry and she fainted after the orgasm.

Thomas noticed she was passed out and pouted. He went to cleaning up and sterilizing his toys. By the time that was done the key was free not that he needed it. His hands expertly undoing the ropes instead of cutting them. When she was free he gently kissed her on the forehead. Carrying her to the shower where he gently washed her body to make sure she was pepper oil free ad like wise that the rope's marks wouldn't bruise too badly. Net came a gentle and careful drying before she was put in her bed and the alarm unplugged.

His cock was so hard it hurt Leaving her to sleep off her fun he put the two keys beside each other on her bed side table. Heading out to get some tramp to blow his load on or it. He left the pulley in the ceiling, the rope coiled in front of the couch along with his toy chest. He closed the door behind him and relocked it.

She slept soundly for hours until she woke up, instantly sitting up on the bed she looked at the rope marks on her wrists and wondered if it was all a dream. Sitting down on the bed with her feet on the ground he looked at the ropes and then realized it was not a dream. Blushing she remembered all the things he did to her, she never had a orgasm as big as the one she had, she never fainted either. Looking at her cellphone she picked it up and selected his number, she was nervous to press the button however she did left him a text, "I am awake... we need to talk... come by my house please?". She was surprised that she did not went to the police, what would she tell them that she was in a self bondage and he came in?.

Shaking her head she stood up and decided to clean everything out. For her first time doing such a thing she never even knew she could cum as hard as she did. Biting her lip she looked at the cellphone, "Please... I am not mad I just want to talk... please come here?" she texted him again, she knew he would most likely be with another woman by now so she hoped the message did reach him on time. Finally she made herself a cup of tea and sat down on the couch to watch tv, memories of what happened flashed through her mind as she could not focus on the shows.

Thomas saw the text pounding the red head under him he texted back, "Give me an hour, dealing with a muscle you were too passed out to deal with see you soon babe."

Sure enough an hour later he knocked on her door and entered. He was wearing the same outfit he had early, but their was a smell of alcohol to him light obviously he hadn't' been drinking to get drunk. Also some expensive perfume. He smiled at her, "How you doing beautiful?"

He opened her refrigerator and got a soda, tossing her one as well.

Kenzy blushed as he came inside and she just moved to the couch and hugged her knees not really sure what to say to him. Her eyes were casted down to the floor as the soda landed besides her, "Not really thirsty thank you, had some tea". She looked at him brushing away the tears from before as she patted on the couch next to her. "Look, I know you must be thinking that I am some kind of freak for what you saw back there... I can assure you I never done that before... it was just a curiosity I had and I did it but then you showed and... well I just want to know if you please won't tell anybody about this... trust me I really liked it and I would love to try it again whenever you want but can we just leave this between us?".

Thomas rolled his eyes and kissed the woman on the forehead, "God your a bit sad, how is this any different then the time I saw you sliding a note into your fifth grade's crush or the time I saw you making kissy faces at that picture of the head cheerleader when we were freshmen?"

Smacking her ass he said, "We're friends babe, I don't give a fuck if you like being choked out, paddled tied or, or burned with wax, I'm a self admitted man slut, I have tried and done all sorts of things your poor little virgin mind has never come up with."

Drinking some of the soda he said, "You know I've got to go away for a week, but if you want we could try some chastity play, sound fun to you?"

She was relieved that he would not say anything, a smile quickly appeared on her lips and she reached and hugged him tightly. Kenzy remembered now why he was her best friend, she could be herself around him and he would not judge, that was the kind of man that he was. Smiling she took the soda and placed it behind her neck trying to cool her body a bit after that intense orgasm. "Did you know that a orgasm of a woman is much more ... well harsh on the body than the orgasm or a man. We don't feel the orgasm between our legs... our entire body feels the orgasm it is like your body suddenly looses control for a couple of seconds then you loose power and your limbs basically are left very heavy. What I am trying to say... I never orgasmed like that before... I never actually.... you know... squirted like that" she blushed as she said it feeling comfortable around him again.

She frowned when he brought the fact that he was going away but then was left dumbfounded when she heard about the chastity play. She had seen this quite awhile with many different sites. "Y..Yea but I don't have a chastity belt thingy" she blushed as she said it, she could not believe she was actually agreeing to have her sex locked away for a week. Blushing she decided to trust him, after all he did knew a lot of things about her already what else could go wrong?. Taking a long deep breath she nodded to herself before looking at him to see what he would do after the fact that she did not had a chastity belt.

Thomas smirked at her, "That was actually pretty tame I've made woman cum a dozen times or more denying them release over and over for hours. Then forcing release on them over and over, until they passed out or became nothing but shivering piles of flesh, the mess is always such a pain to clean up."

Smirking he added, "I've got a chastity belt, and when we're playing like this I want you to call me Master alright?"

He knew his friend wasn't really his sub. But the idea of the shy woman calling him Master made his cock stir. Smirking at her he said, "You got me all hard with your show earlier you know, and then you passed out before I could have any fun, it sort of hurt my feelings."

He moved over towards his toy chest, he said, "Strip for me while I dig out everything."

Digging through the chest he pulled out a Chastity belt a decet size butt plug and a dildo a few inches larger then the one she'd been using along with a slightly rounder bullet vibrator. Moving towards the couch he said, "Are you ready, if so go ad grab your lube."

She blushed and looked at him as he told her the rules that she would need to follow. Her eyes went wide as she looked down twiddling her fingers, was this supposed to be true? or was she still dreaming. She sighed and looked down as she stood up and took out the only thing that was covering her, a rather large T-shirt. She looked at the object and then shook her head, “Mmmm what if I have to go to the bathroom master, it will be a week you sure will not expect me to wait an entire week for me to go to piss or do the other thing.

Finally she walked over to her room and got her medium bottle of lube. Looking at herself on the mirror she poured some perfume on herself before going back to where he was. “Look Master…” the last word was said with some sarcasm “I will not play chastity belt unless you guarantee me that I will be able to go to the bathroom I am not about to go shit and piss myself with that thing on”. She grinned at him being her playful self that he always knew.

Thomas rolled his eyes, "I'll eave you with 16 emergency keys they are designed to start breaking down s soon as a human hand touches them, so if you use one you have to be quick, and they only work one time that will be enough for two bathroom visits a day, and two emergency keys."

He showed her one of he keys he meant. Squeezing it tightly in his hand like a gel capsule it just sort of dissolved. Of course touching it with two fingers would allow her a decent amount of time to get the key in and out as long as she hurried. The Chastity belt did only have one lock after all. He smirked, "So what do you say?"

She groaned at how he was treating her, so she could only go to the bathroom two times per day? Was he serious?. Blushing she sighed and scratched the back of her head and with shaking hands gave him her lube which was medium full right now. Her eyes looked at the object that would be her chastity belt for the next week, how was she going to masturbate with that thing on?. She would need to do so when she went to the bathroom.

Grinning she looked at him and extended her hand, “Deal, one week I will be with that thing on”. She blushed knowing the feeling of being full constantly would really get on her at work. Finally taking a long deep breath she looked at him and smirked, “So what do you want me to do right now, want to put it on me or want me to put it myself?”.

He gestured for her to bend over and spread her legs touching her toes. First the plug went in and then the dildo. Then he put the belt on and tightened it tightly, before doing the lock. Smirking at her he said, "Oh and because you passed out last time, before giving me pleasure your punishment is no masturbating none at all."

Smirking he said, "I've set the lock to remain unlocked for only 4 minutes a day, so every time you take it off, you'll have four minutes to go to the bathroom and clean yourself off and get back in the belt."

Smirking he said, "Oh and then theirs the best part." He showed her his phone, where he brought up an app and suddenly the toys came to life. Seriously hardcore touching all her most sensitive places. Smirking he said, "I can control them, anywhere where I have service so you'll never know when the fun is going to hit, that's only medium speed by the way."

He chuckled as he undid his belt, allowing his hard dick to be seen by her. It was large and thick. A red ring of lipstick just above half way down. Smirking he said, "You've got me all hard again, wanna earn a reward my making me cum and swallowing all of my seed?"

She blushed as soon as she heard his order, was she supposed to go through with it?. Finally standing up she bent down and spread her legs as wide as they could go. Whimpering she felt the plug go in stretching her ass wide and soon after her pussy was filled also with the dildo. He locked it in place and she did notice that there was no way of getting it out without the keys. She blushed as soon as she saw him use his cellphone to bring both vibrators to live causing her to fall on her knees and move her hands instantly between her legs but to no avail since the belt was on place.

She looked at how he took his cock out and instantly she looked at him and hesitated however the constant vibrations kept her very horny. Grabbing his cock she began masturbating him while her mouth focused on his balls taking each one on her mouth and sucking them gently before letting go. Finally she moved her mouth around his cock and slowly began to get more and more in until she was deepthroating him without any problems. Her head bobbed up and down pushing his length inside her throat each and every time.

Thomas groaned in pleasure. The sight of his best friend, on her knees naked except for his chastity belt was hotter then the flames of hell. The fact she was cleaning another woman's spit and lipstick from his dick was also very hot. She was rewarded with pre in her waiting mouth. When she sucked his also pre dripped from his head. However her deep throating his hard cock had him rocking his hips, so his dick would go deeper in her throat. He spread his legs to allow her more access. Removing his belt, he brought it down hard and fast on her ass.

Kenzi whimpered as soon as she felt the hit from the belt on her ass. He did taste good a little bit salty but overall very good. Smirking he looked up at him and began moving her hands on his nipples playing with them as she deepthroated his cock. Her hands then moved down to his balls and started massaging them as best as she could in order for him to have an orgasm sooner rather than later.

He groaned in pleasure. Her hands on his heavy cum filled balls felt very good. Groaning in pleasure he said, "Fuck baby that feels so fucking good, you like sucking my big hard dick?"

He rocked his hips semi hard, grunting in pleasure Bringing the belt down hard on her ass. He wanted to give her a "Special" reminder of whose she was. Beating her ass hard, making sure her poor ass would be bruised badly for the next week. Deciding her poor tits seemed ignored, he chose a new target. Bringing the belt down a special way, so the buckle nailed her right nipple dead on. It made him groan as he released. A large amount of his seed shot into her throat and mouth.

[ehhhh she does have the chastity belt, how would you hit her in her clit if she has the belt on?]

Back
Top Bottom