Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Women Loving Women...it's Kinda Awesome =D (FxF/FxShemale) - Looking for: Lit/Lit+ RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javorcek

Supernova
Hey kids! Er...not kids, but other consenting adults! Jay here and I'm a lesbian looking to write a little bit of lesbian romance. I like to keep things on the lighter side, romantic comedy is my deal. But! I will be happy to throw in some ninjas/bandits/car accidents/dragons destroying cities/alien invasions/family issues/whatever-the-hell-we-need-to in order to get our characters developing. Stories cannot always be light and fluffy, but I'd like it if we could get all the issues resolved in order to have a happy ending.

I am a substitute teacher ^^; one that plays entirely too many video games in her free time. So! Rather than have my mind slowly rot as I stare at pixels

Or…just…we could just write some hot and steamy lesbian smut. I'm not opposed to a quick roll in the hay ;). But I do love something of 50% plot, 50% smut. And I'm currently looking for roleplays that are a bit more on the thoughtful side. While I do enjoy indulgent plays...I can only write so many sex scenes before my fingers fall off.

Little Bit About Me:

I used to RP all the time for about 5 years, and I've been RPing on BMR for about 6 months now...so I can write pretty well as long as I have a partner that gives me something to work with. (Yeah, I'm one of those people that does the whole mirroring thing). I'm pretty patient. Pretty friendly too. My writing style is just like me: lil goofy, casual, expressive. I write in the third person, my grammar is usually pretty good. Plus I have a decent amount of imagination lurking in my head somewhere! Woo! I'll write about 3-6 paragraphs, sometimes more if the mood strikes me. If you have me hang out on the forums I'll be a little more thoughtful when I post and write much, much more than I do in PMs or AIM.

• Forum (***Currently craving a little Forum play...what can I say? I guess I'm an exhibitionist! Plus my PM box is getting kinda full...)
  • PM (For OOC Chat only! I like communication! It helps move the story along.)
  • AIM! (Because its in real time! We can OOCly discuss many much things here if we're wrapped up in forum play. Orrrrr we could actually RP via IMs if you're looking for a one-shot kind of deal ^^.)
  • Lit/Lit Adv. Players (3-4 paragraph minimum. You can do it! I believe in you!)

Sexytime Likes:
  • Light Dom/Sub (I’m a Top/Switch...but I don't mind being a sub with a little bit of a dom streak)
  • Love/Romance***
  • Lesbian first time***
  • Strap-Ons (Though I could take it or leave it.)
  • Begging
  • Dirty talk********* (I cannot put enough stars/bold around this! Come on! Be noisy!)
  • Description of character feelings/Inner Monologue

Limits (Including but not limited to!):
  • Non-con (but we can negotiate if it starts as dub-con and evolves into full con)
  • Heavy BDSM
  • Watersports/Feces
  • Excessive Amounts of Anal
  • Excessive Violence (I don't mind RPing fight scenes...but I will not RP violent sex scenes.)

Favorite Pairings:
  • Teacher/Student
  • Professor or TA/College Student
  • College Roommate/College Roommate
  • Athlete/Rival Athlete
  • Friend/Friend with a Kink they want to try
  • Co-worker/Co-worker
  • Mass Effect: Miranda/Jack, Femshep/Liara, Ashley/Traynor
  • Sunstone: Allison/Lisa

Possible Story Lines:
Throwing it back to Medieval Times:
The Dragon Slayer:
(Tags: Knights, Magic)
Dani is a run away slave. She stole her previous master’s armor and horse while he was drunk, then fled to the Northern Kingdoms. She cuts her hair short, goes by the name Daniel and tries her best to carry on as a man…fooling just about everyone she meets.
After several years she has made a name for herself as a Dragon Slayer. The ruler of a village has heard that she is a skilled warrior, enlisting her help do some dragon extermination. (Annnddd we’ll figure out how your character fits in from there!)

Saving the Pack:
(Tags: Furry/Anthro, Shemale, BDSM)
This would be a werewolf/werewolf storyline. The daughter of a stronger, rival pack is arranged to marry a weaker pack in order to combine the two families without the use of bloodshed. Werewolves are already slowly going extinct, why make it worse? This may need a futa!

Stickin' to the Present:
The New Neighbor:
(Tags: Voyeurism/Exhibitionism, Lesbian First Time, BDSM)
A bi-curious girl moves into the house/apartment next to a lesbian! And this lesbian likes to go skinny dipping all the time! A little voyeurism action via balcony/pool/bay windows. The girls begin to tease eachother with a couple of masturbation shows before finally deciding they can't take it anymore and decide to do something about the building sexual tension.

Class Reunion:
(Tags: Lesbian First Time)
Four years after their senior year, two high school best friends reconnect after college. Both women find themselves single/their current relationships are rather lacking. So they decide to hang out, have a bitchfest, end up getting drunk and sleeping together. Awkwardness ensues!

(TAKEN) College Roommates:
(Tags: Lesbian First Time, College Co-eds)
This would be a sort of lesbian first time story line. It would start with “Moving in Day” and progress onto their friendship that quickly turns into a relationship. Lots of loving with a side of angst...because coming out has the possibility to suck hardcore.

Ruck me till I Scrum:
(Tags: College, Sports)
I was thinking rugby…but basketball or some other sport works too. Rival teams go at it and then go to the bar to resolve their differences with drinking games! My girl is gentle but commanding top. (This too, is another half-baked idea and needs a little help from you: the awesome person that wants to work it out with me)

The Blind Date:
(Tags: Romance)
My girl refuses to go out on dates, thinks they're stupid, is focused on her career and doesn't want to be bothered with the whole dating scene. So her sister decides to play matchmaker: this is where your character comes in to sweep mine off her feet. I was thinking a surprise blind date...my girl expects to see her sister out for drinks and instead gets pleasantly stuck with your character instead.

The Double Date:
(Tags: Cheating, Romance, Drama)
(TAKEN) Our characters go out on a double date together. Only to find out that they much rather be with each other than their current significant other. Adulterous times ensue.

Sci-fi...pewpew lazerz?:
Let’s Save the Galaxy with some Mass Effect!
Femshep/Liara
Ashley/Traynor
(TAKEN) Miranda/Jack

Miranda/Jack
Buying Pleasure (Miranda/Jack):
Miranda is a bit of a control freak. Well...a -huge- control freak and perfectionist, so much so that she's -never- had an orgasm. All those men she connects with on that extranet dating site are total creeps or complete and utter disappointments. So with a high power job, she's stressed and trapped on a ship without any 'stress relief'. So she decides to elicit the help of Jack, who Kelly Chambers has diagnosed as the 'ship slut'. Jack is big into NSA relationships and Miranda sees her as a fitting way to blow off some steam before the final mission.

They hook up, final mission is a success, celebratory sex ensues. The two find out they don't -totally- hate one another and Jack starts to sleep with Miranda, free of charge. Then Shepard turns herself into the Alliance, Miranda goes into running from the Illusive Man, and Jack is abandoned, like she always is.

Months later, Miranda shows up at Grissom Academy because Jack has been stuck on her mind. Then we can kinda figure out what to do from there. I figured this would predominantly follow ME3 with Jack/Miranda doing one another's missions instead of Shepard.

I Fucking Hate that I Love You (Miranda/Jack - dub-con):
This would follow the events of Mass Effect 2. So after Shepard breaks up the fight in Miranda's office between her and Jack, Jack goes down to Engineering to try to cool off. But she can't, she's pissed that Miranda just doesn't get what it's like to be fucked up, to have people use you, etc. So she decides to go up there and use Miranda for her pleasure. Non-con turns into dub-con, then after every fight/argument this keeps happening until Miranda starts to get into it because the angry sex is absolutely mind-blowing.

This would probably have a Dom/Sub underlying relationship we could mess around with. While I don't expect either woman to be a truly broken sub, I could see Dom/Sub roles being used to break down their harsh shells.

Femshep/Liara
Lair of the Shadow Broker(Femshep/Liara)
This DLC was super awesome, but lacked a deeper look into Shep/Liara's relationship that I was hoping for. Basically I'd want to follow Lair of the Shadow Broker and then after that. Maybe the first time Liara and Shepard melded in ME1, Liara had been fairly pure. But after LotSB, they make up, meld, and Liara has a toonnnnn of crazy kinky fantasies in her head that Shepard sees.

Perhaps Shepard is a Paragon and has no idea what the hell to do or how to get into the more Dom/Sub relationship Liara craves.

Then we could go along the ME3 arc, with Liara and Shepard sneaking around the ship, trying to get some personal time in. There'd probably be some light exhibitionism in this one.

Alternate Ending (Femshep/Liara)
I don't know if you've beaten 3, so I don't want to spoil anything. But yeah, I didn't particularly care for for how open the ending was. So I'd like to do something less terrible and something that follows life after ME3. This is more...fluffy than all the other ideas. We could maybe toss in another threat to the galaxy to keep things interesting.

So! There are my possible storylines! And I’d be willing to give whatever you like a try too.

---

Oh...and here's my F-list!
http://www.f-list.net/c/javorcek/

Need a Writing Sample? Try these!
Girl's Fun in the Sun (FxF)
The Dragonslayer's Princess (MxF)

---

Note #1
If you’re a boy trying to play a girl, I’m cool with that…just…have a good idea about female anatomy. Oh and you must, must, MUST! Submit me a writing sample of this is the case. I've played with quite a few guys trying to write females but for whatever reason, they end up writing a man with tits. Machoness pisses me off (I'm kinda a feminist I guess); so yeah, if you write a macho woman, I'm gonna tear you and your character a new one.

Note #2
I like things to get progressively kinkier as the RP goes on. So yes, I expect a little bit of build up as a characters go from point A to point B; not just a rush to get to point B! And I'd prefer it if things like bondage/anal/strap ons/whatever weird thing we want to do comes out towards the middle/end of the story arc.

***Note #3***
Check the latest post/bump for what I'm currently craving!!

RE: Women Loving Women...it's Kinda Awesome (FxF)

F/F ONLY!

Currently looking fooorrr:
Boring StoryLine of the Day:
Our girls meet at the bar/train/airplane/on a colony on the moon/I don't care =P. The point of -today- is to write more smut than plot!

1. Let it rain senseless smut!
Soooo I had an exam today and I could do with a way to work off some stress... So bring on the smut!
-We can build a plot around it if you like. I'm usually quite a hopeless romantic and love some plot.

2. You can be as loud as the hell you want, when you're making love:
I don't want sex-with-lights-off-and-everyone's-quiet sex. MAKE. SOME. NOISE.
Looking for dirty talk, screaming, moaning, raking-nails-on-back-orgasming-til-it-borders-pain sexy time.

3. Little bit of Light Dom/Sub Practice
I can go either way. But here's the deal: Keep it on the lighter side. I love playing with power, I also like being used...but I don't want to get into whips/chains/tears being shed.

I've noticed there are a lot more subs out there than doms. So! If you're a sub that doesn't require -extreme- domination (just because I -know- I won't be able to give it to you and don't want to be disappointed) well then I'm your girl! What do I mean by -extreme-? Well...I don't really do caging, collaring or excessive amounts of physical discipline...or anal, voring or gore. And no...excrement...or blood.

BUT I can break you down to the point where you are begging to be used...and then I'll build you back up. Just because as I said before: I'm a hopeless romantic ;).

So! Shoot me a PM and let's write some smut!

Gashnaw said:
what about a male playing a female, is that alright or...?

That's fine dear. As long you have a good understanding of female anatomy and think you can fool me, no problem ;).

I find with men who roleplay women (don't mean to generalize, just sayin) it's all about the orgasm. But with me its about the -journey- to the orgasm.

...and then a super awesome orgasm is just gravy =D.

So just keep that in mind.

I feel i have a good idea of how it works. I can't promise but i play Females often and i have never really heard any complaints. I'll send you a PM.

Currently craving: Wedding Hook - Up.

So! We've all been to weddings, sometimes our date sucks. Sometimes our date bails at the last minute or leaves to go hit on bridesmaids. Sometimes we're a lesbian and take a male date in order to make our parents happy. Whatever the reason: I'm looking for a wedding themed hook-up.
Just some good ol' fashioned, drunken, loud, sex.

RE: Women Loving Women...it's Kinda Awesome =D (FxF)

Hum. When I said F/F only I guess I lied.

Sooooooo if you've ever read Mass Effect fanfics, there's some awesome ideas about sensor-transmitting strap-ons. It's kinda futa-ish I suppose but a little more...detachable. Anyways! This would be a sci-fi sort of thing. Perhaps captain of a ship and a passenger/co-pilot. Could already be involved or there could be some seduction going on.

I'm secretly craving a little bit of strap-on play...to the point where I'd be willing to give playing a male character a shot if any of you girls with straighter tastes wanna get in on this =D. I promise to be as convincingly male as possible.

Today's Craving...Little Domination/Strap - On Play:

Save a Horse; Ride a Cowgirl:
Looking for a little strap-on play that involves either a modern day cowgirl or an Old West type of feel.

I'm going to go ahead and self-proclaim myself the queen of half-baked ideas =D.

Buummmppp...because I am booorrreeddd today.

Currently craving: I dunno...maybe I need a little domination in my life =/

Bumppiinnnn...really looking for some rugby themed rival play.

::Cricket chirp::

Come on! Nobody knows that sport? Where are all you Canadians and people from Europe at? =P

Athletic college girls covered in sweat and mud...tackling each other...very tempting, no?

Bumppiiinnnn...just looking for another SL to keep me occupied.

I get that we're all busy and have real lives, but try not to flake on me ;).

Bump for you :p, she is a very fun person to role play with.

Shinmigami said:
Bump for you :p, she is a very fun person to role play with.

Awwww! Thanks hun =D. Shinmi's pretty amazing if you ladies who're also looking for a little FxF don't mind a guy playing. Coulda fooled me ;)

Day offfff and nothing to do! Currently craving:
Something heavy on the smut...maybe a quick one shot over AIM or something.

I kinda want to play a boy...so if you're a lady who would be patient enough to deal with me bumbling around with a fake cock, I'd like to give writing a man a try =D. Looking to play a man's man and NOT a sissy boy! Yanno: fishin, hikin, huntin (see if you leave the 'g' off the end...it becomes more manly!), rugged beard and muscles, gentlemanly though but will rip your dress to shreds because zippers are too hard...that kind of thing.

Sooooooo I need to stay awake for the next 3 hours...anyone want to play over AIM? =D Something quickish...and probably very smutty.

Or I can play in PMs...but would prefer AIM today just for the sake of time constraints.

Bumping...currently looking for something that will make my brain work over time.

Kind of craving...some bumbling lesbian first time with two teenagers! (Erm...not -too- teenager...because my conscience will die a little bit XD. So 16! 17 Year olds?!)

Two high school friends that accidentally 'fall' on eachother's lips? Or see each other naked? Or are horsing around and things get a little...out of control.

Could even two college freshman that go home for break, one decides she's a lesbian; and her best friend is very, very curious.

Currently craving: Something with a lot of sexual tension/sexual frustration build up. So much so that our characters can't take it anymore and end up sleeping together!

My weekend plans got rained out =(.

Need some AIM play to keep the rainy day blues away!

Currently Craving: Living out my rained out hiking trip vicariously through my characters. Perhaps our characters go up into the mountains and need to have sex to stay warm? XD

RE: Women Loving Women...it's Kinda Awesome =D (FxF) - Currently Craving: AIM Play!

Currently Craving: Mass Effect!!!!

Soooo if you've ever played Mass Effect 2, you will know that there are two VERY lovely, powerful ladies named Jack and Miranda. And yeah, I want to pair them! I had an -amazing- partner that has disappeared due to real life. So I'm really looking for a -very good- writer for this one to sort of fill her shoes ^^.

I'm looking to play a dominant Jack with a Miranda that has a secret submissive side. Preferably Miranda would be a Switch.

What I DON'T Want:
A sub that will do whatever the I want. FIGHT ME DAMNIT! =P How am I supposed to punish you if you're so well behaved?!
Non-Con...Dub Con is okay as long as it switches to fully consensual.

What I DO Want:
Lots and lots of loud, angry sex
Dirty talk
Couple of fight scenes (Like...gameplay fighting, just to break up the smut with some adventuring)
Angry sex that turns into feelings and love
Sneaking around the ship to hide their romantic involvement
Maybe some exhibitionism on shore leave
Light/Medium Bondage
Sensation transmitting strap-ons!!! (Cause yanno...future sex is awesome)

RE: Women Loving Women...it's Kinda Awesome =D (FxF) - Currently Craving: Mass Effect!!

I just...want...to dominate someone o_O. Not super harsh Domme but something a little more gentle and romantic.

RE: Women Loving Women...it's Kinda Awesome =D (FxF) - Currently Craving: Mass Effect!!

Still looking for a partner to dominate!

Please be fighty, I hate when you come already broken =(. It's no fun for me.

Oh and uhh...write at least 3 paragraphs otherwise I can't submerge myself into that sort of harsher Domme mindset ^^.

RE: Women Loving Women...it's Kinda Awesome =D (FxF) - Looking for: A Submissive Fem!!

Soooooo I have class innnn... *Glances at clock* 2 hours! And I'm probably going to fall asleep. But ahh...anyone feel like RPing over IM for two hours to keep me awake? =D

RE: Women Loving Women...it's Kinda Awesome =D (FxF) - Looking for: A Submissive Fem!!

still on the market for a submissive?....drop me a line, got some ideas you might be interested in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom