Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Working Title: Dark Dragon (Need Help!!)

J

JayMatthews1125

Hello everyone, this is my first post in this thread asking for some help as I've been thinking a lot about this idea.

Here's the plot that's currently in my plot post of my request thread, strike through has been removed:

Working Title: Dark Dragon (TAKEN, Plot under construction)
It's the same sort of concept of "When Darkness Falls" (Note: see my thread for the plot line(s) of the title spoken of.) but with all original characters and settings. Basically, the hero is a Batman-esque charater, but he likes the idea of a dragon instead of a bat, because Dragonman sounds lame, lol. The main character is the city's champion until a new hero arrives on the scene, someone who's not only tough, but sexy. Outside of the costumes they will know each other through work or even school, or anything. If you like the idea of "When Darkness Falls" but don't feel comfortable with cannon-ish characters, we can collaborate on this role and make it into something great. I'm very flexible with this one.​

So let me go back a bit with explanation on this role. I was working with someone on the role idea but things kinda fell through with that, so I'm taking this to the public to help me develop this into something established and strong. Something I'd be willing to play.

My idea of the hero, Dark Dragon, I was thinking he could be along the lines a hybrid of many heroic and anti-heroic elements. To be more specific, I always thought of him as a mix of Batman, Hawkeye, Deadpool, and The Punisher. He could have the fighting training of Batman, the archery skills of Hawkeye, the arsenal of Deadpool, and the look of The Punisher with a hint of Batman. He would wear a mask. But as far as motives for being a vigilante go, I'm a bit undecided on. Maybe even throwing in some elements of Iron Man.

Before becoming Dark Dragon, Blake Miles was orphaned when his mother was violently raped and killed by gang members. He was then taken in by his multi-millionaire father, William Miles, who made his millions by designing weapons for the US government. Eventually, Blake inherits the family business after his father's untimely death to cancer. Or so he thought. But who would want to harm his father? Terrorists? A bad business deal from the mob or a gang? With that background, I'd wonder if he'd be more motivated to kill enemies or only harm them severely (ala Batman).

I was thinking he could have twin swords that were designed to look like dragon wings (The bare sword could look like this), that could link together to become a bow, with an automatic chord that would come out of one blade and link into the other and he could use different arrows for combat. Other weapons could include a sort of handheld flamethrower (to utilize a firebreathing stigma of dragons), various explosives and guns, among others.

Other than that I'm not sure where else to go from here. I could take any constructive criticism or input that anyone has to offer. So please help?!?

Back
Top Bottom