Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mass Effect Themed Roleplay Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geth

Moon
** This roleplay will not be sexually oriented. Just letting you know if you're expecting otherwise.

Okay so as the title suggests I'm looking for someone to roleplay Mass Effect with me. I already have one roleplay offsite which is going fine, and I used to have a group ME roleplay which died out. But I'd really like to start something up again, whether it be a one x one or a small group all depends on the interest given. As for the character(s) that I use, I have a list of them in which I'd love to play out. (Feel free to PM me or post here if you'd like to see the list.) You can post here with which one you'd like to roleplay with, if you have any suggestions towards a plot, if you have your own character that you're wanting to use, or whatever. Basically as long as you know (and love) the games and are wanting to roleplay them, feel free to post here!

You know, I'll bite.

I've been looking for a decent RP in Mass Effect for a while, and one that doesn't have a lot of sexual overtones is a good deal better for my outlook on this. So, I've done out a few characters for the universe before, and I'd love to batter a few ideas back and forth on the subject of plots and characters.

Cool!

Do you have any preferences on when/where it takes place? (ie. AU, post-game, during the series, etc...)

Either very early ME2, or post ME3. Post 3 I thik is the best way to go, simply because it's a lot easier to work with since the threat of the Reapers isn't a big looming thing. Locationwise, I'm pretty easy going, either citadel space, or terminus systems, whatever! That much doesn't much matter to me alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom