Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What I'm Afraid To Tell You

Are you going to continue to RP with me?

• Maybe. [Cookies? =3]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. [I'm sorry for disappointing you.]

• I just wanted to vote for something but none of the above suit me. [*gives cookie for speaking your

• Total voters

DawnShadows

Planetoid
I will be updating this with new posts as new problems arrive. This is for my role-play partners, friends I've made on here, or any staff members that are looking for me. I am sorry for the inconvenience of my absence, I try my best to stay active on here. But we all know no matter how much we try to avoid it, life gets in the way. So here is my journal of apologies, excuses, and confessions. If you wish me not to use your name please contact me and I will change it to the title of our RP.​

I will begin by saying my depression has been getting to me that last few days. I am well aware that B-G-Stories42, MysticSparxman, HaloHeroWolf118, and loveraiden have all replied to me, your posts are running rampant in my head as I try to scramble for a response. I can not find anything worthy to post though, so that is why I have been silent. If your name is not listed I have probably dropped our roleplay altogether or I have forgotten you, you may yell at me either way. If the players that I have listed above would like to get a move on feel free to send me a message and I'll throw together something, but it won't be good. I will be replying to our RPs when I find motivation, but I don't know how long that will take.

I am still keeping up my RPs with Reality Escapee and HawkEyeStorm because our RPs still catch my attention and you two don't expect a reply from me every day.

As for our RP, QuietPlease, I will patiently await your return. I miss you my friend.

Have a problem with anything I've said? Since PvP is gone we can take our battle over PM. Fact of the matter is, this is an online site, none of you are paying me to be here, I'm here for some fun. If I want to disappear, well, there is no law stopping me.​

EDIT 06/20: PolarOpposite has contacted me about our RP so I will also be continuing with it soon.

EDIT 6/25: You may not understand this, but this is not for you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you still remember when we were little?...
We were playing in the park...
And you asked me what happens when you die...
I said, "You forget everything...Everything."
"Even you?" you asked...
"Yes...Even me..."
You did not want to die...

Never forget.
The remains of what we used to have were taken away with the softest squeeze...

How did I forget?
How?...
~~~~~~~~~

I should be better now. But that doesn't mean I have muse to reply to any of my RPs. Again, if you wish me to reply you are going to need to message me or patiently wait until I am back into myself once more.

Thanks for getting this to 50 views...

Back
Top Bottom