Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FxF Warcraft RP

Horde or Alliance?

• Horde

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Alliance

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome once again in to my lair. What I'm looking for this time is another rp involving domination and submission in the warcraft universe. Ideally I would prefer another female parter and I would like them to rp a female, or, a female and as many males as they want. I am looking to rp a goblin which is something I haven't done in a while so I'm quite craving it. I don't mind being the dom or the sub though I think I would prefer being the sub in this but either is fine, maybe one of each.

I don't have a set plot worked out so we can brainstorm one, all I know is I want some form of domination. That could be slave auctions, captives from battle, lower rank and her officer or anything you can think of.

Races I like:

Orcs - (Awesome, I love them)
Trols - (Equally epic)
Goblins - (Yeah they're hot, the females any way)
Tauren - (Not really in to furries
Blood Elves - (The females are hot... the men... not really in to men like that)
Pandaren - (Same as Tauren)
Humans - (They're not too bad)
Night Elves - (The girls are hot)
Dranei - (again the girls only)
Worgen - (Maybe... though not a huge fan).
Gnomes - (They are a good pairing with goblins... you guessed it especially the females.)

Things I am hoping to see in this rp are bondage, non con, humiliation, anal, branding and anything along those lines really.

I am only wanting to rp through a thread right now so if you're interested please shoot me a message! I generally like two paragraphs per posts, not epic novels just some detail and the story moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom