Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F searching dom F

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby

Planetoid
This is one of my rare time trying fxf. It could be from con to non-con but nothing extreme, any other things we could discuss together.

This is just a very brief idea shot through my head , please pm me if you're interested and
Please read this before contacting me[/color]]
- 2+ paragraphs, but please not twelve. I need something to read and work with but also don't like a novel. Normally I post from one to four paragraphs.
- I have never had to require this before and I also did not think that I have to since I believe it is not a necessary thing to ask especially when I know my partner would be an adult but please be able to use punctuation because I do not like to kill myself reading a long sentence without any comma or dot
- I won't leave you hanging for more than a week (unless my computer or network has problem). Sometimes I post couple times a day, sometimes it takes couple days before I post. Depends on my mood and free time. But I would advice you not to expect me reply more than once a day. So, don't spam my inbox if I can't reply instantly, but you're more than welcome to inform me that you're busy and not going to post for awhile. That's what I would do.
- Please write down a name of a flower, ex: "daisy", or the word "flower" in your pm so that I know you've read this.
- Pm me, do not write in the thread.

Scenario: Kate, Liz and Mark knew each other for a long time. Liz and Mark were twin and even as Liz's best friend, sometimes Kate was confused between the two since Liz was always a tomboy. Even though she dressed like a man, she always showed her interested in boys and that she wasn't a lesbian or bi.

Kate had a crush on Mark and couldn't figure out why he would be cold to her at one time then turned sweet at another. She had never figured out that "sweet Mark" was actually Liz. Of course Mark had no idea of how Kate thought about him.

Mark was getting marriage and Kate decided she would have to confess her love to him, even if it was hopeless she just had to let it out. She called him, asked him out for a drink and the one who picked up the phone was Liz.

And we could discuss what would happen after that ;)

Other info:

Names aren't fixed and my character's name wouldn't be Kate either, just had to use them to make the plot more coherent.

Whether Liz is a lesbian/bi/straight/whatever else is up to you. She could just be too obsessed with her best friend and think she love Kate but actually not, or she could really do love Kate with all her heart.

Kate is straight. ;)

I'm not looking for the kind of FxF where two hot chicks kissing and touching and making out.

studio_lesbian_encounter_by_carinasphotos.jpg

I'm looking for this kind of Dom F (images is for illustration purpose only, feel free to create your character)

d7b1884527ee1de9c1958018595c64d5-d4yu7m0.jpg

2861220325_2ec9ccb5c1.jpg

Dysthymia_by_Uzume666777333.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom