Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

kind of embarrasing

have u ever cried after sex?

• yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bluesesshy

Planetoid
idk if im posting in the right place but i have something im wondering about... and i know this is probably tmi but i need help... is there anyone who has this same problem? this has happened to me a few good times now, but its always after a good time with my husband, i sometimes cry after sex. what made me want to post this on here is the fact that i want to make sure this is a normal thing. last night was great... i give it a 10. but i cried... i didnt mean to, it just happened. i was all smiles one minute and tears the next. it doesnt make since to me...

Do you know why you cry? If not, it might just be a reaction caused by hormones. Personally, I feel sleepy or lose interest in just about everything afterwards.

I only cried afterwards when I was pregnant.... then again I could look out the window and see a leaf falling from the tree and cry my eyes out during that time and not even know why. My doctor told me that it was because my hormones were all out of whack due to the pregnancy.

Perhaps your hormone levels are wonky??? Maybe a visit to the doctor is in order.

Depends on what emotion is causing the tears. Some people are overwhelmed by the hormones that come along with an orgasm, and tears can be a natural physical response. Maybe not "normal", but not abnormal, either.

But if you are feeling an overwhelming sadness or feeling of panic, or you have experienced sexual abuse in the past, it could very well be a problem you want to look into.

well i havnt had anything traumatic happen to me... i feel like im weird cuz most of the time i dont want to have sex... i would rather just go to bed and go to sleep... i do things like my rps and watch hentai to get in the mood... and even then its still iffy. but im not sad when i cry... i was talking to my husband after we got done and then all of a sudden burst out in tears... i cant say that i was feeling anything but refreshed... idk...

I think it's an over abundance of hormones if you just suddenly start crying. It might be the "drop" from the high, like a crash after too much sugar.

I agree with the things said here. Especially about the hormones thing. However some people experience emotional releases with an orgasm, some people go into laughing fits, some cry. So, it could be that as well, if it was that intense and you haven't had release in a while it could be an emotional release following your physical release. Are you someone who is emotional or over controlled during your daily life? if you are over controlled that could be your body taking that relaxed moment to release pent up emotions when you are somewhat vulnerable and relaxed.

Sounds like you are overcome with a rush of emotion, not a bad thing, they say the Female orgasm is more powerful and emotional as well. Sounds normal to me and I have been with women who cry after an orgasm especially a vaginal one.

It's seems you just had an emotional overflow. Totally normal in my opinion.

At least you cried afterwards...though.

I tend to cry during it.... I get very emotional when my partner says I love you. Or I think of how blessed I am to be with said partner. >.<; Imma a sap what can I say. X3

Well, I've cried both during and after sex... and I'm certain it has to do with me just being an extremely passionate and sensual person. Nothing to do with hormones or whatever. At least for me.

Holy crap blue you just described my entire life. That happens to me all the time for no explainable reason. Same with the not wanting sex thing and the trying other stuff to get in the mood thing. Its not that I don't like it, I just don't want it. My husband described sex like an itch something that HAD to be scratched and I don't feel that EVER. I chalked it up to what the others were saying, some weird type of emotional crash.

Also you say you never had anything traumatic happen but food for thought. Not all trauma needs to be sexually related or physical OR recent to impact various parts of your life. I learned by talking to a professional a few very important things about myself from my past that were negatively impact my life now. I'm not saying to go looking for issues but sometimes things are way deeper than we think.

I am glad to know that I'm not the only one this happens to though. If you ever wanna chat privately let me know, I'd be happy to.

Thank you guys so much. I don't feel so weird anymore. But my husband is doing better with my outbursts and I'm getting used to it. It's not every time but only once in a while. But you guys are welcome to pm me any time. <3

That awkward moment when I thought that women was a man...

bluesesshy said:
idk if im posting in the right place but i have something im wondering about... and i know this is probably tmi but i need help... is there anyone who has this same problem? this has happened to me a few good times now, but its always after a good time with my husband, i sometimes cry after sex. what made me want to post this on here is the fact that i want to make sure this is a normal thing. last night was great... i give it a 10. but i cried... i didnt mean to, it just happened. i was all smiles one minute and tears the next. it doesnt make since to me...

Something is wrong.
Truth can be found in your actions.
1- Does your husband know that you love to be raped (in rp)
2- Have you asked him to rape you?
3- How do you feel after a good/great rp?
4- Are you aroused during rp? after it?
5- Why Hentil to get in the mood?

We loose interest in sex for specific reasons. We are humans and the mind works for all.
There are many reasons, you just have to ask yourself the right questions, connect the dots and you will have your answer.
If you wish me to guide you through to find your answer, pm me or email me ..masterdaddy1963@gmail.com

masterdaddy said:
bluesesshy said:

Something is wrong.
Truth can be found in your actions.
1- Does your husband know that you love to be raped (in rp)
2- Have you asked him to rape you?
3- How do you feel after a good/great rp?
4- Are you aroused during rp? after it?
5- Why Hentil to get in the mood?

We loose interest in sex for specific reasons. We are humans and the mind works for all.
There are many reasons, you just have to ask yourself the right questions, connect the dots and you will have your answer.
If you wish me to guide you through to find your answer, pm me or email me ..masterdaddy1963@gmail.com

1- yes
2- yes
3- satisfied
4-yes and yes
5- I think you have a typo cuz Idk what hyntil is...
My mother has told me that it could be from him going in deep and hitting my cervics which can mess with emotions. So it may be that I'm just getting that good of a release.

I think they meant hentai.

I have cried before, after sex. My boyfriend has cried DURING it(we were intoxicated). It's a very emotional experience for us, because we have gone through a lot together and we are finally stabilizing as a couple(learning each other's needs and how to deal with each others moods).

I wouldn't say it's anything to worry about, though I see this topic was made like two years ago. So I don't know if you're still worried about it.

If you're not feeling any pain or anything during, it's fine.

Back
Top Bottom