Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Two Dollar Bounty Hunter (Candira and ThomasRHellsing)

Thomas continued kissing the synthetic woman hard. His need obvious. Her top met it's end with a savage yank. Her pants soon followed. Pulling back a bit he grabbed her leg socking things and with a hard yank the moved her closer into him he started ripping them. A second savage yank caused them to go flying across the room along with the remains of her shorts and top. The sight of the Bio android wearing only under wear and those trashy boots made him want to ravage her. Siding his pants down his bet and holsters launched against the wall. One of the Judges put beside the bed, his cock sprang up hard and free.

He pulled her into a second hard kiss. Soon working on marking her. Kissing sucking and slurping along her pale unblemished neck. He was rough, but not in a cruel way. His mouth worked along her neck and the top of her breasts. Grabbing the middle of her bra with his teeth he popped the button in the middle. Capturing her right nipple and sucking it while rubbing it with his tongue.

His hands however, were on her ass. Rubbing it and rocking her crotch against his. Only her panties keeping him from burying himself inside of her. He wanted to make sure she was very wet first. Grinding in the best way to give them both arousing friction.

Cora wasn't sure that she was breathing anymore. The only thing she was perfectly aware of the fact that he was amazing and her body was practically on fire. She kissed him back, gasping as he tore off her corset top, leaving her exposed but for a little bra. Then her shorts and the strange leggings came off, her clothing tossed in a pile in the corner of the room. The savage display of power and desire had her wet and she was more than happy to give him whatever he wanted. She might have reached out to him to help him out of his clothes, but he was busy taking charge. Why fight it?

She watched him carefully remove one of the Judges for the table and toss the rest aside like it was a mere annoyance. When she saw his cock, she was very impressed and a little awed that such a member existed. Her panties were slowly becoming damp as he grabbed her again, making all thoughts go away with a searing hot kiss. Then his lips were on her neck, kissing, licking, sucking, probably leaving all kinds of marks. She enjoyed that he was a little rough with her. She managed to put her arms around him, running her hands over his strong shoulders and back, enjoying the skin there.

Panting softly, she ran her fingers up and down his sides, enjoying the feel of his muscled body. His lips made her way to her breasts and she just about melted. She was particularly turned on by the way in which he removed her bra with his teeth. Her panties were beginning to dampen by the time he had her nipple in his mouth, teasing it like he had teased so much of her body already. She arched into him, pressing her hips and chest against him as his hands held her ass, using it for leverage to grind against her. Oh. My. God.

He was amazing and he wasn't even inside of her yet. She closed her eyes and enjoyed every last bit of attention, her hands running up and down his torso, holding on while he did whatever he pleased. Her legs wanted to wrap around him, but she would save that bit of deliciousness until he was deep within.

Thomas felt her arousal around his member. Grabbing her panties he pulled back, taking in the sight of her pale smaller but still obviously post pubescent body. Her panties were tossed said as if he were some creature of the night and they were a holy icon No revulsion but more a driving need. His own shirt joined them bouncing off of the far wall. The scars were vicious and damning, but he wasn't particularly worried about her reaction. Sure the Bio Android wasn't scarred couldn't' really be scarred but at the same time she was marked. Inside, she wasn't human that meant parts of her could be folded away manipulated this way and that. He was sure that t some point she'd had to have had internal pats replaced or modified. Unpleasant but he had a feeling his scars wouldn't' scare her as he was normally worried they would.

Taking in the sight of the woman under neath him's body. He buried 4 inches inside of her before sliding out three, and slamming another 5 inside. Then siding four out and slamming 6 into her. Just under half way in her now he slid completely out and pushed in 8 inches, all of him out, an nine went in this time. Again all of him out and ten inches in. Need building inside of him he removed himself and buried all 13 inches of his hard thick meat deep inside of her. Giving her a few seconds to adjust he rubbed his torso against her. Biting and sucking her neck and earlobe. Before fucking her into the bed hard, but a slow pace for now.

The Bio Android gasped as he tore off her panties. The fleeting thought that she would need to walk around naked after this fluttered through her head. It was then blown away by the sight of a fully naked man covered in scars with a fantastic body and enormous package. Her eyes traveled down his body, taking him in as he buried his cock into her tight, wet pussy. "Oh, God..." She closed her eyes, gasping softly, her body slowly adjusting to his size as he slipped into her. He was ravenous, and she was happy to let him feast. Her body arched up into him, the pleasure shooting through her entire body.

She closed her eyes as his chest pressed against hers. His mouth ran over her neck and earlobe, and she knew she'd have all kinds of marks, but they would certainly be worth it. She moaned softly as he fucked her, going slow but rough as he thrust into her. Her legs wrapped around him helping him stay close. She ran her fingers through his hair and down his back, appreciating all of his muscles and the way they tensed as he thrust into her. "Oh, captain," she moaned softly.

He groaned ow in her ear, he tight wet walls squeezing him like a fleshy vice. Groaning ow he said, "Fuck your so soft and tight, but we both know you can do better dirty talk then that can't you my little Bio Android?"

With that said he stated pounding her hard and fast. Grunting ow as he pounded her deep. The bed soon loudly protesting the rather hard and deep power fucking but Thomas didn't seem to mind. The bio Android's tits bouncing from the force he was pounding away inside of her at least twice a second his hips a bur as he ravaged the woman under him.

The growling and the deep groaning only added fuel to her fire. She panted, her body moving her hips with his. Her legs squeezed him closer, helping him pound into her. Her entire body bounced and jiggled as he ravaged her. She arched up into him, loving the way he felt deep inside of her. His idea that she might be able to give better dirty talk was interesting. She didn't have much practice, but she supposed it wouldn't hurt to try harder.

She gasped as his hips sped up, the bed groaning beneath them from the effort of holding her up. "God, fuck me harder! Stuff me full of your huge cock!"

Thomas smirked, his pace and force building as the bed really started to protest. Hard and deep thrusts. He' probably bruise and possibly tear a normal woman, but she wasn't normal. His hand rubbed her breasts hard meading them like oft warm dough. His thrusts continuing to grow in power and speed. His hips soon a bur even to her enhanced eyes as he went to town, deep and savage thrusts. His nails scratching her tits lightly. He knew he was close as he grunted out "I love it when women cal me god."

"Oh...yeahh....Mmm, I'll call you anything you want." Cora wouldn't bruise or tear, but she would sure be the sore the next day. His hips were a blur as he jack-hammered into her. Her tight pussy squeezed him and she arched into his hands, her breasts filling them as his fingers dug in. She wouldn't last much longer, and she could tell he was getting closer too. "So good!"

Thomas groaned he was so close. He took the Bio android's legs from his waist putting her ankles against his shoulder. His allowed him to get deeper and go faster. Plus he knew at this angle he was sure to hit some interesting spots inside of her. Groaning in pleasure he felt his dick spasm hard and his balls tighten. With a low groan he was shooting spurt after spurt of his seed inside of her. He was glad bio-Androids couldn't' get pregnant Groaning as he continued to rock his hips hoping to cause and prolong her orgasm.

The sudden shift of their position was a little jarring, but it felt so good all she managed was the strangled combination of a gasp and a moan. She closed her eyes and let her body just take it. Pleasure took over as she hit her climax, her body trembling and arching. Writhing in pleasure, she felt her pussy clamp down on him as he filled her with his cum. It felt so good, she was having a hard time calming down.

Thomas was coming down when suddenly a holo screen popped up. Thomas realized he'd forgotten to turn of his omni tool. Luckily the screen just showed him and feet. The woman on the other end was not amused as she said “Hellsing, get out of whatever hooker your in, and get ready I have a job you'll want in on a chance for that new ship of yours to earn it's cost.”

Thomas shot the Bio android a sorry look. Pulling out he said “What is it Maxie?”

The woman smiled, “You hear about Futura corp?”

Thomas nodded, “Got busted selling Xenos and Lickers, were shut down, while The United goes through every nook and cranny of their stock, to figures out who they sold too.”

The woman nodded, “The War Games went MIA, it was the last ship the dumbasses sold to, 2 hours ago the War Games was found, she'd impacted a level 7 housing colony one thousand constant inhabitants, not a single warning or alert was being broad cast.”

Thomas got that feeling that said, 'Danger', and blinked, “Not one, I know most Level 7's are poor but really, no one noticed a ship what Mid cargo level hitting them?”

The woman shook her head, “The United is paying insane money for Bounty Hunters to hit the Colony it's called Paradiso, anyway, we go in, see that everyone is dead kill some bi weapons and GTFO for a huge pay day.”

Thomas seemed to think, “What's the trip wire, you never offer me a good opportunity, unless their's some major detonation waiting in the fine print.”

The woman sighed, “Somehow the impact brought the colony's defenses online pus the War Games cargo hull was full so given that most O.W.'s use flesh to hatch.”

Thomas sighed, “We could have 6 thousand Zeno's and or Lickers in a colony that probably have barely functioning life support and lights?”

The woman's only reply was how much the ob offered. He whistled, “I get sixty five percent, or no deal the 5 percent is because of the last job where you shot me.”

The woman nodded, obviously reluctant. She smiled “How long until you can be their?”

Thomas shrugged “Given my engine, and an upgrade I recently found, give me a few hours.”

The woman nodded “My old .2 engine will take that long to get outside the defense perimeter.”

Thomas nodded disconnecting the call he said, “Cortana I'm sure you've been listening in, bring the Bio up to date on Xenos and Lickers while I shower and go grab us some food.”

Cortana appeared as Thomas was beamed out. Cortana opened his door, and one of the Mini bots brought the Bio Android a towel and some clean not destroyed clothes. Smirking Cortana said, “So how was he?”

It was a good thing Cora had already had her climax, because being compared to a hooker did little for her. At least Thomas seemed sorry that he hadn't corrected the woman--not that it would have been much better if he had. Still, she found it difficult to hold it against him as he pulled out of her. She closed her eyes, just a little embarrassed as her feet were lowered. While he spoke to the woman on the other line, she tried to make as little noise as possible. Cora listened to the job, not fully understanding what they were getting into. It was too late to back out, however, because the captain accepted and it was a lot of money. By the time the call was over, she was back in work mode, her breathing and heart rate back to normal. Without a goodbye, he left. What a great way to feel.

Sighing, she stood up and ran her fingers through her silky crimson locks. She smiled at the smirking Cortanna and chuckled as the mini bots came in. "Hello to you, too." She thanked the little bots for the help they were giving her. Taking the towel, Cora cleaned herself up and paused as the A.I. posed a delightfully tactless question. "Mmm...thorough and wild." With that, she set the towel aside and began getting dressed in the leftover hooker clothes left to her.

She pulled on lacy underwear and a matching bra. Next came the little shorts and the vest top. The whole outfit was finished with the sinful red shoes that hugged her legs, making her look longer and leaner.

Her hair was still a mess, but she could fix that in a little bit. "I like to think that I was pretty good, too, but the world may never know." She shrugged and walked to the bathroom nearby and found a brush. She used it to comb out her hair, but she couldn't do much else with it since she didn't have anything to secure it with. Oh well.

"Alright, please fill me in. It's been awhile since my libraries have been updated. What am I dealing with?"

Cortana nodded, "We'll talk about the pawns first, then move onto the knights, and the I suppose the Kings."

Cortana held up a had, and the 3-D image appeared, a cross between a dog an a gorilla. Cortana spoke from memory, "Lickers are one of the first types of B.O.W., or Biological Organic Weapon, used during the Unification war."

Sitting cross legged, and floating in the air she said, "They are made fro human remains, mutated and forced into a new form by micro machines then modified, the licker's tongue is capable of piercing solid steel they can climb walls and ceiling one on one they aren't' too large of a threat but 10 or 12 charging you at the same time?"

Cortana sighed, "The biggest issue is the tongue however since when it pierces flesh it causes massive infection, and microm-achines pas on to the infected, if they die from the initial attack they die in extreme agony while the micro machines gather around the nerves and work the body, their sole goal being to pass their infection on however if someone his hit by multiple Licker tongues, or stays in he "Zombie stage long enough."

Cortana raised her other hand, "You get a Tyrant, these nasty son of a bitches can withstand anti tank fire, they are fast stronger, invulnerable and like the other incarnations they heal, Thomas nearly died TWICE facing these things."

Thomas called out "She doesn't need a history lesson Cortana, just teach her the important facts from, um, history."

Cortana glared at him, "Bastard, you nearly died she needs to know she can't just depend on you to save her."

Thomas walked into the room, as he said, "Cortana dear what was my load out both times?"

The A.I. looked through to the past mission, "A snub nose revolver with around eighty rounds and a MP-5 with six clips."

Thomas nodded, "This time, Cortana, I can afford to go asses to earlobes with boom boom, and goddess help us I have a feeling we'll need it."

Cortana blinked, "Your actually using plastic explosive, you, mister cheap holy hell, how much is Maxie paying."

Thomas showed Cortana the recording and her eyes widened "Holy blue hell, she really must need you but why are you taking the ship's Bio Android with you?"

Thomas smirked, "The colony is on lock down means it will take us a long time to work through it, except, I have a key that can communicate with ship operating systems, and get them to open the doors huh?"

Cortana nodded, "So that's why you didn't mention her to Maxie, didn't want her to know you had an ace in the hole if things went South."

Thomas nodded, "Plus I didn't want her knowing all the data she has from this ship is totally wrong, we were stuck at what 40% without Cora?"

The A.I. nodded, "Plus you don't want her thinking you have a sex bot."

Thomas blushed and went back to his work. Cortana winked at the Bio android a she said, "He feels a bit guilty, your his slave, he could order you to walk around naked and to like it and you would, he sees it as abuse of power, same reason he won't buy a sex boy and let me use it to rock his world."

Cortana winked, "We'll just have to show him otherwise though wont' we, now for the Xenos, their a special bit of hell."

cortana snapped and a third image appeared. Massive it's black boy reflected in a unseen light. Cortana smirked "Meet the Xeno, it's body is made of impact gel, and thick strong calcified plates and bones, micrmachies again play a part, no one is sure where the first one came from, but they if Lickers are the tanks of the B.O.W. world, Xenos are the assassins."

Snapping her fingers a second image appeared, the Xeno was gone, in a dark room Cortana spoke, "Like the Licker, ceilings and walls are their favorite living space, however they disappear in the dark, and they don't' have eyes in the traditional sense, they smell, and see in electromagnetic waves."

Cortana sighed "That tail of theirs is capable of piercing a tan with ease, and secretes a powerful acid god hep you if you get grazed by it."

Cortana showed a video clip a man screaming as the graze of acid burn hi arm's flesh and bone off. The A.I. spoke again, "Oh and the acid, yeah that's the Xeno's blood so you cut one, a spurt of that goes into your face oh and also Xenos can populate through humans as well."

She showed a thin tube from the Xeno's mouth it forced a cylindrical device going down into a corpse's lungs. An hour later a small zeno popped out, and in an hour it was a full grow Xeno. The A.I. ahivered a bit "Sure you don't want to stay on the ship?"

The explanations of the monsters in question were disgusting and horrifying. All things considered, she was handling it well, only making faces of disgust or discomfort. "Ah, so Hellish nightmares." She nodded and shrugged a little. She wasn't at all surprised that Thomas had decided to take on these creatures, though she was a little worried for his sanity. And now that she knew he'd nearly died twice before, she wasn't really pleased that he'd volunteered her for the experience.

Though her reactions were unprofessional, she absorbed the information like a sponge. And then, she wondered if it was a good thing because now she would be stuck with those horrible images forever. It was all punctuated by a little argument between Cortana and the captain. Oddly, she felt a little bit like "the other woman" because they seemed like an old married couple.

Cortana made excellent points about the role the bio android would play in this particular scenario. Cora was surprised at Thomas's reaction to the sex bot comment, however. He seemed embarrassed to his credit. At least he didn't think of her that way. It was good to know. She had no idea what Cortana meant about proving anything else, however, and wasn't sure how to feel about the idea that she was a slave. What exactly was her role here and how should she behave?

While she processed all of those questions, she paid attention to the presentation, getting all the information about the enemy Cortana had to offer. "It's not really an option, is it? Whether I want to go or not, I'm going." She sighed and then got up, deciding that she needed to do something other than sit around and wonder what the hell she was doing here.

Thomas was neck deep in the armory as he yelled, "Cora come here, I wanna see how you hold a few tool of the trade."

As the woman entered he tossed her a Shotgun and a bandoleer of hells as he said, "That's a Mossberg 500, and the projectiles are incendiary slug, with micro pulses they also had a mall chunk of c-15 in them that's armed when fired you hit the detonator on the side they go boom, vaporize blood in an instant."

Thomas put aside his own 500, and a different weapon before tossing another gun, "That's a shorty, close range but for someone of your build packs a decent punch, load it with the same twelve mini frag rounds a my automatic shotgun here and god help the fucker on the other end of the barrel."

He pulled out an Anicent Looking rifle, handing her another, he smirked, "The Gangster Guns the BAR 454 and Tommy .45, load them both up with armor piercing high explosive hundred round double stacked, so it's actually 2 hundred round drum magazines, again god have mercy cause they won't."

He handed her another rifle, putting one down in front of his arms pile, this one was lighter. Thomas smirked, "The Mattock, uses mass effect fields to propel a tiny grain of sand as .24 the speed of light, at that speed even the grain of sand can blow a bowing ball sized in the gut or well anything it hits."

Thomas smirked as he lovingly rubbed a massive rifle, Thomas smirked, "Meet Diabla, my first sniper rifle, fire 80 mm projectile, mass effect fields have the round down and propel it to the size of a marble, it's round travel too fast to hear it's already gone through the target through two other targets before you hear the "shhhew" of a shot plus her scope link directly to my eye, is thermal, night vision and a whole lot more, she's part of the way I earned my name."

He smirked "After all, a demon's got to have a devil around and El Diabla was mine."

Nodding he added "I ay throw in a pair of micro uzi's with high impact rounds, they'll fuck up even B.O.W.'s days."

Thomas said, "Time to show you the most dangerous of all weapons, at least in my arsenal."

Thomas walked her o his room, where a small back wooden box rested on a shield. He opened and inside was a black metal solid rectangle Thomas smirked, "Cora meet Gear, GEAR awaken."

The back box blinked and attached to his omni tool. Thomas smirked "Gear is a level 30 A.I. but it's on a single modular chip that controls 300 billion atom sized pieces of Unvibratmantium, the A.I. follows orders to the letter, for example "GEAR SWORD!" In a second a polished black gladious was in Thomas's hand. Nodding he said "Gear shield" a perfect shied was in Thomas' arm a second later.

Thomas smirked, "Any shape, or form can be achieved because the micro machines can make more or less of themselves, I literally used gear to reach a planet one time problem is, gear's bet trick cut into friends as much as foe so if I say stay away listen to me, because well watch Gear hatter point 1"

Instantly a mini sand storm was circling in Thomas's hand He ordered it to end and showed a nasty hole where the sand storm had been. He looked at her, Gear is totally neutral he'll cut me as much as anyone or thing else."

As Thomas tossed guns her way, Cora caught them, looking them over and instantaneously going over each weapon in her library, updating data where necessary. She was well aware of the fire power, the recoil they might have, and the number of rounds each held. She got a feel for each weapon and put them down in turn, since she didn't have a place to put them at the moment. She nodded and acknowledged each bit of advice he gave her.

She watched, impressed with his small armory, as he went through everything. Her memory actively engaged as he presented her with Gear. It was easily the most advanced weapon he had, and possibly the most dangerous. When he finished his demonstration, however, he had a hole in his hand. Shocked, she looked up at him. "Oh my God! Are you okay? There's a hole in your hand!" Her eyes were wide and worried as she stared at him, wondering why he wasn't in a ridiculous amount of pain. She took his hand in hers and pulled him toward the first aid kit in this room. "The demonstration was not necessary." She said, frowning at him as she took out a pair of latex gloves and slipped them on before starting to examine the wound.

Thomas smirked as micro machines fixed the damage. Smirking he said, "Mini micro bots the size of atoms, I have hundreds of them in my body, helps keep me alive when I should be dead."

Soon the time had come for them to land on the colony. He gave her simple but effective armor. While he was wearing his own combat aromor.

The pair arrived at the rendezvous point. A woman and five men standing their. They were dressed in military style gear. The woman blinked, "You came packing serious hard ware I can't believe YOU brought out the battle suit, doesn't that thing cost a few thousand creds an hour?"

Thomas nodded, "Your going to pay me twice as much as you offered on the call, I found the warrant, you are only giving me 40%."

The woman flipped them off, "Fuck you Hellsing, I hired you for a price, that's all I'm going to pay!"

The sound of movement echoed down the open area, a dozen Lickers were charging them. The woman pointed yelling, "FIRE FIRE!"

The five men opened fire, and the Lickers didn't even slow down. Thomas smirked, "I'm always willing to negotiate right now your paying the bullet prices, grenade prices are 80%."

the first of the men went down a tongue piercing out the back of his spin. The woman creamed, "FINE FINE, GRENADE PRICES JUST STOP THEM!"

Thomas smirked, almost lazily pulling out two plasma grenades he tossed them the Lickers ran right over the grenades A second later however in a blinding explosion of plasma all of the Lickers were vaporized except for the first one, but he was cut in half. Thomas pulled a micro Uzi from one of the holsters he'd built into his armor firing ten rounds into the dead man's head. He moved towards the licker and emptied the remaining fifty into it's skull. Before blasting it with a flame thrower mounted on his wrist. Waking back over he said, "Kid, use your thermal vision I'm using infrared, you see anything moving that's not us, let us know."

Thomas ordered the minigun motor on hi right shoulder to kick on, even as he held two micro Uzis, and the laser sight on his right shoulder's grenade/missile launcher's red laser dot sight was on.

The woman walked net to the armored Bio android, not that she could make out any details, "So what are you doing here not normal for him to have a partner."

Cora was one of the first gunmen to shoot at the Lickers once they'd been spotted. Though her armor protected her, she felt very exposed. It was a good thing she had a few different modes of vision. While her master negotiated the price of his services, she continued to provide cover for the group, using her guns to knock obstacles down into the path of the enemies. The plasma grenades did the job, however.

When she was certain that they weren't going to get up again, Cora took her place near Thomas. She switched her vision modes, scanning for anything that was in any way hostile. She immediately saw five Lickers in the distance. She pointed them out quietly to make sure she didn't draw attention however. As the woman who'd so delightfully called her a hooker came closer, Cora didn't lose focus.

The redhead continued to scan the area, making sure nothing was in their way. The unwelcome question flitted through her brain and she felt the rather unbecoming notion of wanting to punch the woman in the face for her fucking attitude. "I'm following orders. I suggest you focus on the task at hand."

The woman shrugged, "No point in worrying about it, the entire colony is crawling with them, that's why I chose this area as a home base it's open and thus they can't corner us hopefully we'll be able to find them."

The woman cut off suddenly as they came upon a sight out of a horror director's most demented imagination. Women children and men, eviscerated chunks of flesh ripped off. They shambled around the former park.

The sight was ghastly but the fact they as one turned towards the assembled party was worst. However even as they looked, Thomas opened fire as did his mini gun and fame thrower. In less than a minute the 10 thousand rounds a minute mini gun had taken a chunk out of the enemy forces. The ejected rounds raining like full metal rain.

Thomas wore "Load anti personnel round, fire twenty feet!"

The projectile flew from the center cannon of the mini gun, flying into a group of undead before igniting sending razor sharp meta fragments into undead which then detonated sending them to hell. Thomas raised his right arm killing the flame thrower the two shotguns built into his armored hand fired tearing through the undead In less than a minute of mad firing the enemy force was permanently dead. Only for Thomas to grab and throw Maxie and Cora backwards a thick muscled back coated tail gutting one of Maxie's thugs and two hands to crush another two skull. Maxie's lone mercenary fired but that drew the creature to him, it's tail piercing his throat. It turned going low and shot forward at Thomas.

Thomas ducked it's claw slash and grabbed it's tail. Willing the armor's energy blade to form he brought it down cutting off the top of the tail. The acidic blood sprayed on the grass and dirt burning them away. However Thomas had it around the neck by that point, jammin his energy bade into and down the spine. He let the thing collapse firing full bast point bank fire from the flame thrower into it's body. It howled in pain but soon it was gone. Thomas was breathing heavily, "Damn everybody ok?"

Thomas was glad he'd had the armor the tail would have gutted him otherwise.

Maxie's flippant attitude wasn't really called for either. It seemed foolish to be in the middle of a colony crawling with hostiles and not be on alert. Just because you couldn't be cornered didn't mean that you couldn't be ambushed. And just then, the sight of infected leftover humans--or to be more precise, what was left of the bodies--were ambling toward them just as cheery as fucking Girl Scouts. Cora would have been afraid--shocked, even--if she weren't in combat mode. They were the enemy and that was all she could handle right now.

Cora covered Thomas, picking off enemies who crossed over into the perimeter she was working on securing. If nothing else, she would feel better with space between herself and her enemy. She kept going and let Thomas do his thing, glad that she was with him because Maxie and her team were proving to be less than helpful. Maybe that wasn't a fair assessment, but it sure felt like she and Thomas were doing a much bigger chunk of the work. The Bio Android was caught off guard when she was thrown out of the way of a vicious tail and skull crushing claw. Immediately, she set to work getting up and scanning the area for more enemies. She damn well knew that Thomas was taking care of this particular concern. At his question, however, she piped in with, "Well enough. We need a plan, captain. What are we going to do?"

The woman sighed, "We have a plan sweetie, follow the tracker, find the shit head and get the fuck out of dodge."

A Licker charged at Maxie, however she moved her head, and grabbed the tongue yanking hard she brought her knee up. This shouldn't have done anything but it did the side of the creature's head exploded. The Maxie stomped on the things throat. A gun appearing in her hand, the rounds fired in the blink of an eye she spit on the corpse, "That's why you don't' fuck with a superior model, you bitch."

Maxie smirked at the suited woman, "Jealous sweetie, I'm a Bio Android we're better then you flesh sacks, that's why I'm not nervous those things can't infect me or even do permanent harm to me, and my cutlass 50mm hand gun, are capable of tearing big holes in them."

Thomas sighed, "Maxie, Cora you two ready to continue I'm trying to find the tracker but it's three decks down, too risky to teleport, so I guess that means we're going on foot."

Cora launched a plasma grenade at a charging Tyrant, successfully blowing its head off as Maxie gloated. Despite the small amount of time she'd spent with the other bio android, she was pretty sure she fucking hated the cunt next to her. Petty and immature? Yes. Did it feel justified? Fuck yes. "Not really."

That said, she stood up and nodded.

"Let's move. Tell me what you need," she said, smiling.

Thomas smiled at her, "I need a clear line of sight to the turbo lift, but we have to get to it, let's stay close and armed we need to stay in a phalanx position."

The majority of the path was clear however about half way to the large transport, Thomas had to turn off his lights to save energy. Thus the visibility was limited. The gore got more obvious as they moved. However it was by far the worse in front of the turbo lift. the sound of a dozen claws on ground had Thomas rime and throw two shield grenade They sprang into pace, jut as four Tyrants, eight Lickers and a small army of eighty undead reached them Thomas looked at the girls, "You two get the turbo elevator working, I'm going to keep them off of us."

The hard light shields gave them about 4 to 6 feet in any direction. But while the hard light was effective, it would only last so long. Thomas prepared. bringing up his omnitool he fired a bast of liquid nitrogen at one side followed by a powerful Incinerate at the other. Finally and over load in the middle group and the cannon fired about six anti personnel shells the light barrier protecting them. Soon all the was left were the tyrants and Licks both destroying the first barrier. Thomas spoke, "Gear boomerang of doom target sync and link."

Hi eye painted each of the target most vital areas, even as gear formed a boomerang in his hand. Nodding he tossed it, and the edge cleaved straight through a Tyrants neck. A he was controlling the boomerang psychically it went through each of his targets Returning to his hand just as the final hard light shield faded into nothingness. He held his automatic shotgun up "Any idea how much longer?"

((Sorry for the delay. This situation is hard to think out.))

Cora stayed in formation, clearing the path as well as she could, trying to conserve ammunition in case shit got real. In front of the lift, they were attacked, but Thomas was handling it. God he did that well. It was probably weird that Cora thought it was so sexy, but she pushed those things aside to be able to do her job, which was to get the elevator working again.

It looked like the power supply had been cut, and they would need to find a way to power the elevator. Also, there was a lot of rubble and quite a few corpses blocking the thing. Cora looked up at Maxie and decided she had the best chance of fixing the elevator's power supply problem. "You find a way to provide the power. I'll start working on clearing the wreckage." With that, she utilized her strength to pick up two bodies at a time, tossing them unceremoniously out of the way. The heavier debris would require some help, but she could take care of that when she came to it.

By the time Maxie had solved the power problem. The path was clear of bodies. Only rubble was left over. Thomas was asking about a time frame and Cora frowned. "We'll probably need five minutes at most to clear the debris. Then we'll be ready." With that, she set to work on clearing the remains of a hovercraft from the top of the pile. It had taken out a few power poles and some building materials from nearby offices.

Thomas smirked suddenly, "Fuck it, where we're going to we don't roads Cortana full power to the proton streams along auto targeted path FIRE!"

The beam of energy struck the ground, cutting a hole through the desk below them, just wide enough for Thomas holding both girls. Grabbing them he jumped down only to continue down and down and own. Landing Thomas swore, "I'm so glad I have a mask on we're in a waste recycling chamber if the colony hadn't' kept moving we'd be deep in sludge by now."

Thomas stopped suddenly, "Oh shit."

He pulled and threw a light grenade allowing those without super enhanced sight to see the thousands of corpses arrayed around them. With a single being standing their smiling at them. Surrounded on all sides by a mas of semi unkillable killing machines. Thomas swore, "He's a controller a techno path he can control the micro machines in the B.O.W.s, he's the puppet aster, this whole thing was a massive trap for somebody else."

The man circuit board patterns glowing along his face and head chuckled, "Hell Hands Hellsing, sent after me, I'm honored, it's almost sad your going to die this way."

Thomas smirked, a smirk both Maxie and Cora would recognize. However the crazy techno controller didn't' as he said, "Any last words Hellsing?"

Thomas replied easily, "Yes, 15."

Maxie grabbed Cora, saying, "Cortana out, NOW!"

the A.I. beamed them out, as Thomas spoke, "All Around the mullberry bush, the money chased the weasel, the monkey fell down and broke his crown."

The two would appear on The El-diabla's bridge. A video feed coming up, as Thomas opened fire. The shotgns built into his suits arms, a pair of shotguns appeared in his hands barking. Even as the minigun and grenade launcher opened fire. Flame thrower blasts and freeze blasts firing seemingly at random as well. The results were both pathetic and massive, creatures being ripped to shreds. Thomas continually saying, "POP GOES THE WEASEL!"

A massive xeno tackled Thomas driving it's tail spike through his chest, only for the suit of armor to explode obscuring the view for two seconds, as it came back Thomas was standing Gear gutting anything that got close Cortana saying "I was going to warn his the ammo was nearly gone from the suit, i guess he noticed."

Thomas was firing his Judges. Anything that crossed him met death Grenades bullets Thomas was using the so fast it didn't' seem to matter. He was at the point of dropping guns so Cortana could beam them out and beam new ones into his hands. 15 minutes later Thomas was dripping with sweat every round he had fired except for one, in the 1911 he was holding in his right hand and half a clip in the Mac-10 in his left hand.

He walked towards the moron almost casually. The techno mancer backed up. He glared, "W-what are you, you can't be human, WHAT ARE YOU?"

Thomas slid a titanium knuckle onto his right hand saying "The thing people like you piss yourselves in terror of someone whose not afraid." With that his fist flashed out, as he said, "Pop gos the weasel mother FUCKER!"

Thomas ordered "Cortanna cryo cell for him, and pick me up please."

Thomas beamed onto the bridge. Drenched head to toe in licker guts he said "I'm going to shower, Maxie get my money ready."

Back
Top Bottom