Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Two Dollar Bounty Hunter (Candira and ThomasRHellsing)

Candira

Singularity
"Engines online. All levels green. Commencing total ship scan. Searching for damage in navigational systems....searching for changes in ship log....Unidentified A.I. Nav system change. Identifying.....Class AA artificial intelligence, registered as Cortanna. Syncing system memory and user interface....syncing data files. Updates complete. All systems green."

A command to shut down the ship was given and a beautiful woman was no longer linked to the ship. Her green eyes opened to reveal that she was, indeed, functioning again. Someone had revived her and brought her to the navigational chamber, allowing her to regain consciousness and functionality. According to the ship's log, she had been found in storage by the man currently registered as captain. She had been stored there because no one had seemed to know what to do with her. The ship currently had no name, and the registration had just changed hands for the third time. She'd yet to see this captain with her own two eyes, but she knew he was aboard the ship--after all, he had initialized the entire process.

After a long moment the navigation chamber's plates closed, encasing her once again as she was quickly dressed. She emerged moments later, stepping out into the cockpit in a white shirt and what appeared to be a pair of boxers. Apparently all of her belongings had been lost somewhere in transit or sold to pay for running a ship of this caliber. Her long hair ran in soft waves down her back, stopping between her shoulder blades, framing her face perfectly. She had a pleasing form--a woman with curves in all the right places. She had ample but proportionate breasts and they were covered nicely in soft cotton. Despite that, her creamy, rosy skin was still visible in large quantities. And the ship was a bit cold.

She scanned the room, looking for the man who would be her new master. "Excuse me, Cortanna. Could you please locate the captain? I wish to greet him properly." Her voice was soft, and somewhat raspy after years of neglect, but she was slowly adapting and healing. She looked around, unsure of what else she should do at the moment. Everything was familiar, but also very much new to her.

A beautiful blue "Woman" appeared in a shower of sparkles. The hologram was the size of a normal woman as she said "Of course, the Boss is currently working on a plasma coil, trying to ramp up the shields the pirate who had your body before were hard on her, so he got her for a steal."

A short steel "Creature" snorted, "Either that, or trying to get the Cryo cells working, can't have a bounty die from a cell over load can we?"

Cortana sighed, "You know we don't get paid if a "Bring in alive" bounty isn't brought I alive correct Zap?"

A second small creature moved saying, "Ignore him Cortana, he's just being pissy that the boss hasn't let him fire off any live rounds in three months."

Cortana sighed, "Sometimes I wish the Boss would let me clone him, then we wouldn't need you cheap Mini-bots to help repair ad keep the ship running."

Zap snorted, "Don't be jealous Corrie, just cause we've got smaller agile bodies and weapons."

The Mini-bot suddenly locked up falling to the deck's floor like a puppet with it's strings cut. Cortana smirked as she said to the other mini-bot, "Slash, you may remind your friend, I control this ship, and all of your Mini-bot A.I.'s are routed through me, in a way I am your god."

A deep voice spoke, "What does that make me Cortana my dear?"

Thomas moved onto the desk, he was wearing a simple wife beater with different substances smeared along it. He also had a slight smell to him. Obviously he'd been working awhile. Either ignoring, or not noticing the woman barely dressed in his cock pit he said, "Okay Cortana try and charge the main Pulse Cannons, I think I rerouted the power right."

Cortana nodded as dark purple blasts of energy flew from their weakest long range weapon. She smiled "Perfect Boss couldn't have done better myself."

Thomas then turned towards the woman. His body was striking. He was tall almost 8 foot, muscular and lean. His left eye looked to be a gold ball with a liquid mercury iris. A nasty star shaped scar along it, with the eye the center. His other eye was a very dark blue. His dirty blond hair fell to just past his shoulders as he looked at the woman. A simple knife was tucked into his steel toed combat boots, and a gun into the tool belt he wore. On his left hand a thin black band an omni tool. Holding out his hand, he said, "So your the person Slash and Zap found in the cargo bay what's your story?"

The woman watched, utterly amused by the spectacle before her. Smiling, she let the mini-bots and Cortanna bicker a bit. At one point, she bit her lip so she wouldn't laugh. They were a comical bunch in her eyes. She'd never seen A.I. and Minibots act quite this way before. It was refreshing, and the idea that she was a part of a community like this was comforting to her. She'd been in storage for so long, it was a relief to be among friends, even if they didn't know her all that well.

The captain made quite an entrance. His voice was deep, but not quite as rough as one might think. It had a richness and fullness that made her feel...aroused. A normal reaction--especially considering the fact that she hadn't seen a man in years. This one was unique, however. He was easily the tallest man she'd ever seen, and she barely came up to his shoulder. His scars and inorganic body parts proved that he'd seen his fair bit of action. According to Cortanna's tests, he was also good at making repairs. Judging by his appearance, he was a hard worker, too. She probably should have been afraid of him, but she knew he wouldn't harm her--he'd had the chance to throw her away, after all.

When he offered his hand in greeting, she took it, shaking it firmly but gently. She could feel that his hands were rough from work, but hers were soft from being held so long in storage...and never getting off the ship. "Hello, captain. My name is Cora. I'm part of the ship's navigational system--a Bio Android which aids in boosting maneuverability, ship performance, and maintenance. I have many skills which will be useful to you, should you decide to keep me on board. I was made to be used with the ship, but it appears my other owners either had no knowledge of this or decided not to use me for some reason. It appears that this ship has changed hands three times since I was put into a suspended state. I'm afraid I have some catching up to do."

She bowed her head gratefully to the minibots. "Thank you for finding me. You helped save me. And to you, Cortanna." She turned her head back to the captain and smiled. "And of course, thank you, sir."

Thomas nodded his head sightly "From what I've been able to find the ship actually passed hands four times. The first group to own it, developed it, as a United Federation war ship, but then budget constraints and such meant you got moth balled."

Popping his knuckles he said, "Then a year or so later, it was sold to a pirate hunting group, who like idiots took the ship into the middle of pirate space they didn't' check if it had ammo. They were quickly over taken and slaughtered to the last man."

Nodding he said, "The pirates took the ship for a joyride but quickly realized she was a dud, probably because you weren't functioning. So they left her floating abandoned, until a friend on a grey colony found you a days drift from a sun. He hauled you in and knew I needed a new ship, and here we are."

Rolling his shoulders and popping his back he said, "I'm a bounty hunter, so a ship as diverse as this one in combat could be over useful, plus it's deigned to function on it's own for the most part. I'm guessing your the reason why none of the automated repair systems had come online. Because they kicked into gear about 5 or so minutes ago, and my Omni Tool is already reporting a 40% increase in the ship's over all space readyness."

Relaxing into the Captain's chair, he said, "We just need to get a few updates set up, pick a color, and a few different names and ship codes, and we'll be ready to go earn some profit."

Cortana rolled her eyes, "Don't you mean get back in the black between transducer coils, missiles and fuel, we're VERY in the red. We'll be lucky if your bounty membership doesn't expire before we can get some bounties. I told you not to pay over 45 thousand double dollars for a ship."

Thomas smirked, "The 55 K DD's were worth it if nothing else for the sexy Bio Android."

As the captain explained what had happened, she nodded. It sounded just about right, and the ship's log had held similar information. "Without me, this ship can only operate at sixty percent efficiency and moves much slower. The auto repair systems also link with me. You are correct." She smiled, happy to confirm everything. It was nice to meet someone who so clearly had things in hand. Now that Cora was operational again, the ship would be much better off. They were linked again, and it was much easier for her to take stock of everything now. When he sat down, it became clear that he had taken something of a loss on buying the ship and rescuing her with it. She would need to make sure that she did everything in her power to make it worth that loss.

Of course, she had no idea that he had thought the purchase already worth it before his little exchange with Cortanna. Blushing, the Bio Android in question cleared her throat. What did one say to such a thing? "Thank you, sir? Since I am online now and able to function again, is there anything I can do to help you with preparations?"

Thomas swallowed a bit heavily tempted to say "Come to my room and get ridden hard.". However he shook way such thoughts. Later on Bio-androids had been made cheaper with meant the forms of children. It was a metaphor of course but the truth was most were very dumb in the ways of the world. He basically decided whether the poor girl lived or died and it wasn't fair to try use that in such a way. Maybe at a later time, he added to himself. Shaking his head out of thoughts that made him glad the Bio-android wasn't psychic he said "A few things actually.".

Cortana's chuckle filed the area as she said "The Captain wants to bang you."

Thomas glared at the hologram, "Keep it up, we'll see if your sophisticated computer brain can survive in the vacuum of space."

The A.I. did flinch as she said, "Hey don't blame me your the one who paid for a good hologram who was self aware, and then kept paying to get her memory dumped instead of buying a new one you know that causes a personality to form, Master."

Thomas glared at Cortana because of the tone. She chuckled as Thomas shook his head. Not sure if the Bio-android has similar issues to Cortana however he decided to inform her and find out, "You know about level 10 A.I.'s right,they are in a way leaches absorbing technology at an incredible rate. Every 7 to 10 years their brains get too full, so you have to have the majority of their "Memories" erased, however, certain memories become hard wired. You can never completely erase everything without erasing the entire core, so certain changes are made into the hard drive."

Gesturing towards the blue hologram he said "For example, no one can figure out why Cortana like looking like that, and blue. She could use the hologram emitters to look however she wanted, or whatever color she wanted, and she talks back a lot more then the average A.I.. I keep her around because I'm too broke to get a new one, and she's a decent partner in her own right."

Cortana blew a rasp berry at him as she added "The level 3 A.I.'s that run the mini-bots are supposed to get dumped every few months, but Thomas has been too lazy to do it. Zap and Slash haven't been dumped in almost a year."

Thomas shrugged, "Doesn't help I bought them used, most of them are a decade or two old. But just like this ship, I like older tech. More fun to get working, and get her working right she'll work with you until she can't anymore."

Cortana nodded her head as she informed the Bio android, "The El Diabla Thomas's old ship was a heavy fighter, she was in the old space wars. Her engine was huge and loud, he has her in one of the shuttle bays. Her frame is starting to separate and her core is about 2 hyper space fold from a breach. He's repaired her so many times theirs almost none of the original frame left and every wire and circuit has been replaced at some point."

Cortana smiled, "As a technological being, I hate that, I think the newer models are always better, especially as an A.I. but the feeling and such I've made over so many months it sort of feels good to know I won't be replaced until the Boss has no other choice." Cortana didn't mention she'd do everything in her power to make sure that didn't happen. That she'd erase herself before she allowed herself to be beaten by even the newest A.I.'s.

Thomas shook himself out of the depressing thoughts as he said, "Cortana, bring up the current ship, and go through the list of armaments, so I know what we need to work on next also keep monitoring the current station for any bounties that pop up."

The A.I. nodded and brought up a Hologram of the ship speaking matter of factly she said, "Four of the eight antimatter torpedoes tubes are reading operational. All eight Long rage Strike Cannons are reading in the green. All eighty of the plasma missile tubes are reading ready, along with the Pulse Lasers. Two of the four Disintegration Ray's energy batteries are working fine with the other two holding at half charge for some reason, correction error resolved one if the Mini Bots was sleeping connecting the two batteries."

The A.I. sighed a bit at that news, before continuing, "The cryo cells are working, the Therminite missile pods you installed are in the green along with the Mass fire cannons, and the anti missile, system, and anti laser and explosion shields."

The A.I.'s smirk was vicious as she said "And a bounty was just posted n Freedom's Progress, Jack "Mechus" Smith, wanted for 3 counts of rape, and four counts of murder, he's an android Thomas be careful."

Thomas smirked, "What's the reward?"

The A.I. responded quickly, "Two thousand Double Dollars, enough for a paint job and an offical ship name code or three, soon we'll be back in the black."

Thomas nodded, looking at the Bio android he said "Would you like to come with me some 2ker won't be that big of a threat, if Freedoms' Progress allowed guns it would be ridiculously easy."

He gestured at the clothes she was wearing, "We can pick you up some clothes while on the colony."

Cora had been in suspended animation for awhile, but she recognized inner turmoil when she saw it. What was the captain thinking? After a long pause, he answered her. She smiled, glad to have an opportunity to be useful again. She wanted to work--to help the crew here. She wanted to show them how grateful she was and how good it was to be among the living once more. She was just about to ask what it was she could do when Cortanna piped in.

"The captain wants to bang you."

Immediately, the redhead affected a little blush, not really sure what to say to that. Thankfully, nobody was really asking her to. But it was clear from the glaring and the bickering between the two of them that her little outburst was true. She wasn't sure how to feel about that, but the thought of him wanting her did give her another little jolt of arousal. They would need to be careful around each other if that was the case. But then, he wasn't acting on that wish. He probably wouldn't, either. Something about him struck her as honorable. It remained to be seen if her hunch was correct, though.

She nodded when they spoke to her, noticing that she couldn't really get a word in edge-wise. When they were finished, she smiled at the captain. "I would appreciate the opportunity to get some new clothes. All of my things appear to have been sold. I appreciate the loan, captain, but I'm afraid I won't be much help to you in public in this outfit. I'll do whatever I can to help you on your mission, captain."

Maybe she was a little gun-ho about helping out, but it was the first action she'd seen in years, and she wanted to help.

He nodded and headed to shower and get ready. Calling out Cortana get into the Asari clothes we have on board surely they have something better the that she can wear."

Cortana nodded, as she said, "Okay Captain."

Soon a Corset and panties along with a shorts annd leg thingies along with boots. The A.I. shrugged, "The Asari were hookers, they were here when the pirates were, they left pretty quickly and we've guessed they took loot rather then clothes."

The A.I. continued, "They may be a touch revealing, but better then what your wearing now, in the strictest sense of the word anyway."

Meanwhile, Thomas had been gearing up. He'd thought about pulling onn his whole armor, but had decided against it. Instead going for just the vest, boots, ad knee guard. Under the vest he wore a skin tight Mithirus armor shirt, it looked like lycra, but in fact on impact would harden substantially. A simple pair of black jeans and a cop went on his lower body. Next came his eye patch, and his "Sun Glasses" they in fact had an A.I. interface, allowing Cortana to see what he saw. Finally a bowie knife on his hip, and a 12 inch K-bar in each bot and a last resort stiletto hidden in a lower back sheath. He grabbed his duster and hat, and headed back towards the ship's main room.

Cora followed Cortanna, taking what there was to have. All things considered, she was actually pretty well covered. The garments weren't to her taste, but beggars couldn't be choosers. She only hoped that she didn't attract unnecessary attention. If she was correct in thinking that bounty hunters required a certain level of stealth, then she would be more of a hindrance to the captain than it seemed worth. Still, they were going to get her some new clothes. It would be alright. "Well, I guess that's to be expected. I guess I'm just lucky I have something to wear," she said with a little shrug.

So she dressed in the cargo hold with Cortanna. She filled out the corset quite nicely, ample cleavage on display. The shorts looked good on her, as did the lower portion which she assumed were just pant legs. Over this material, she wore the lace up boots that really made her look like a hooker. But she could deal with that. Really, it wasn't a bad look for her. She found a brush and ran it through her hair until it looked nice enough and then headed back for the bridge. She arrived just a little after the captain--the corset was difficult!

"Sorry to keep you waiting, sir."

Thomas felt a serious tightening in his pants. Swearing internally he took a pair of blue tooth ear pieces from one of the Mini-bots and tossed one to the girl. Walking over towards the transporter pad. Preparing to be beamed out.

Cortanna whispered in the fellow synthetic life form's ear "Switch to thermal vision, and you'll see you've had QUITE a reaction on our dear Captain."

Soon they were teleported outside of a bar. Thomas rolled his eyes as he said, "Original name, or not."

Opening the door he saw the target. Cortana spoke in his ear, "Careful boss the one on the right is the target the one on the left is his brother, and the rest of them are part of his gang, their bounties were so small I didn't bother alerting you abut them."

Thomas nodded, moving forward he whispered, "Please tell me their dead or alive, hang back babe."

He moved forward, drawing the bowie knife, ho put one hand around the man's lower aw and puled, thrusting the knife forward and to the side Sure enough the knife severed the spinal cord. Hard for any android to wor without a connection to the brain. The spurt of lubricants that he was rewarded with covered his chest.

While the group was still stunned he drew the stiletto, and thrust it at the other brother's eye socket. The man obviously had tech implants because he jerked his head. However he was still stunned and thus instead of Thomas's cut going wide he nailed him in the middle of the bone next to the eye. Thomas shifted and pushed even as the blade broke and jammed his now broken in half knife as deep into the socket as he could. Sending both him and the heavier being to the ground. Now on top, Thomas put his entire weight into a palm thrust that force the broken blade deep intoyou the no longer pure human's brain.

Thomas heard Cortana's warning and threw himself hard to the side. One of the bangers right hands had been shredded and five metallic claw tentacle things slid past him. Knocking his energy shield down by 75%. Turning he threw his left boot bowie knife and jumped to his feet. Grabbing the knife from the being's eye as he ran by. Sliding in the lubricant, he grabbed one of the tables using it as a shield. Grabbing a bottle of high proof liquor he said, "Cortana, know something all living creatures alive have in common?"

Cortana seemed both amused and stressed, "No what's that?"

Thomas turned an tossed the liquor into the group of gang bangers all armed with either plasma torches or nail guns. However as the alcohol landed in the middle of them he triggered an "Over Load" from his Omni Tool. the special batteries and modifications shot a massive tazer esk burst of energy where he'd aimed. Normally it MIGHT freeze one of the enemies, but not all six. However he hadn't aimed at the thugs, he' aimed at the liquor bottle Which detonated engulfing all five of the remaining beings in fire. They screamed in agony as flames burned their organic parts. Their cheap synthetic skin turning into boiling plastic that drenched their organic skin. Smirking he said as he points his Omni Tool at them and said, first to Cortana, "Nothing like being set on fire.", then to his Omni Tool "Freee blast full power.".

Instantly the bit of technology fired off a small capsule of liquid nitrgoen that covered the five beings. In less then a second they were frozen solid. Thomas smirked, "Cortana, 8 to beam up, well 10, but 8 for the cryo-cells, 2 for the main room."

Cortana nodded and soon they were beamed back. Cortana smiled, "Not bad boss, the 6 bangers are worth around 300 DD apiece, and both brothers are worth 2k DD apiece, so that should get us everything we need for a week or so."

Thomas smiled at the Bio Android, "What did you think babe?"

Cora raised an eyebrow at Cortanna's little remark and switched her sensors for a moment. She blushed when she saw what the A.I. had been talking about. Well, that was a little awkward. Still, the captain needed her, and she needed to look less like a hooker. So she switched her sensors back and smiled at the man as she stepped onto the transporter pad, no longer intimidated by his towering physique. Now it intrigued her. In fact, she found herself wanting to see more of it. But that was inappropriate. Better to just forget that for now.

Before she knew it, they had been teleported outside a very aptly named drinking establishment. She chuckled at the captain's joke and shook her head as she followed. The bar seemed normal enough. At least from what she'd read about the outside world. She hadn't seen very much of it. When the captain told her to take a step back she nodded and moved away from the door and the men. Staying out of the way wouldn't be any trouble. Before the fight started, she'd gotten quite a few looks from other patrons.

Luckily, the fight involved burning flesh and gouging an eye out with a knife. She could have done without seeing such things, but this was her master's work. It was important to witness it. Besides, what if he needed help? By the end of the fight, that thought seemed silly, and nobody was still looking at her. When he was finished, they were all beamed back aboard the ship.

When he turned to her, the captain's eyes were full of pride for a job well done. Cora smiled back at him, glad to be able to congratulate him. "Very impressive, sir. I certainly wouldn't want to meet you in a dark alley," she said, smiling back.

Thomas smiled as he said, "Don't worry beautiful, I'm a bounty hunter, we don't hurt innocents."

Thomas blinked as a screen appeared a cop looked nervous, "Hellsing, what the hell did you do?"

Thomas blinked, "I too out some low level bounty bitches androids barely worth 3k DD's all together, why?"

The cop looked annoyed, "The Andron brother were working muscle fo rthe Syndicate, them and the Triad are holding a meet and greet here apparently some monumental arms deal, their selling to the rebels, you stuck your dick into a furnace with this one."

Thomas smirked like a shark, "I'll tell you what, give me a permit to carry fire arms onto the station for a day, I'll clear out all triad and Syndicate, and Rebels on Freedom's Progress."

The man blinked, "You can't be serious, YOU ARE, sticking your dick into a stove isn't enough, you wanna feed it into a meat grinder?"

Thomas laughed, "I'm not scared, what do you say, and Double Bounties on those three groups the net 48 hours, counting the Androns"

The man sighed and nodded, "If they cut you up into little tiny pieces don't blame me."

Thomas smirked like a shark. As the feed ended Thomas started laughing loudly, semi insanely moving towards one of the rooms with the highest security he went through the various unlock codes Inside hundreds of guns sat, perfectly cleaned and ready. Cackling like a kid on caffeine he started picking and choosing. Having a Mini bot that was basically a suit case on legs follow him. Most people going to war would be wetting themselves Thomas was rock hard and enjoying himself. Thomas smirked a Caster o his left hip, a pick gun on his right. Cortanna sighed "You go TOO crazy with ammo and we'll blow through out profit no more than five caster shells, and you'd better not go over ten thousand rounds."

Thomas pouted, "Yes Mother."

Cora was both impressed and surprised with the captain's decision to go back in and rid the station of a gang problem. Mostly, though, she was worried about him. Cortanna seemed to think this was business as usual, however. It appeared as though she had better get used to it. The term for this sort of behavior was reckless. That said, she couldn't imagine that he would have a great deal of trouble when going against these men. Then again, the police officer didn't do much to bolster her confidence in this matter.

Cora followed him to the armory and watched as he strapped on gear and got ready to go for it. It was oddly endearing, in a slightly psychotic sort of way. "Captain...please be careful." She frowned, watching him, wondering if there wasn't something she could do. While she wasn't defenseless, she was quite sure that she didn't have the skills required to take on something of this caliber. "Is there anything I can do to help you?"

Thomas nodded as he took a 1911 off of one of his weapons rack and played with it. Nodding again he said, "Your coming with me,your going to be my spotter, Cortana is good at it, but at the same time she can only me through cameras, it won't be a heavy action role but it should still be close enough to the action for you to get used to combat."

Cortana growled "Your really taking HER into combat, Thomas even a spotter's role could be dangerous what about ricochets or snipers or something, I thought we agreed to keep her out of the business."

Thomas rolled his eyes "That was when she was a slave locked in a cryo crate she's part of the ship Tanna, as in she's going to be part of the crew whether we like it or not, now honesty, playing the odds how long do you think it will be before some assassin slips in through one of the emergency air locks or some nut ball threatens us if we don't let his brother loose, r we get caught in ship to ship combat, she needs to be aware of the violence even if she doesn't thrive on it."

Cortana was not happy, as she replied, "Like you?"

Thomas shrugged, "I'm good at what I do, and what I do isn't very nice, you know that Tanna, I'm sure Cora does too, hell she's a war ship, you really think she's "that" innocent. She may not have pulled the trigger herself but I guarantee you she's designed not to feel guilt over other ships she blows to hell."

Cortana sighed, "Fine you stupid human, BUT she's at least a bloc away using the ultra zoom on a pair of binoculars, deal?"

Thomas rolled his eyes, "I wasn't going to have her on my dick at the time stupid A.I, she's going to be across the street, that will put her close enough to tell me when or if back up shows up, but out of the way enough that she should be fine."

Thomas smirked as Cortana sighed, and the A.I. sent one of the mini bots to go get his serious work armor and gestured for Cora to follow her. The A.I. shook her head "If he dies you just make sure you gt back here and leave his ass to die okay, your more important then he is."

Cora was surprised that he wanted to take her along. No one in her brief time as a military navigator had ever considered taking her off the ship for any sort of combat. Even during battle, she was in the navigation chamber, doing her part to ensure victory. To be on the front line would be...well, a challenge. She wasn't sure what being a spotter entailed. It seemed simple, but she'd never been one before and the idea was daunting. Cortanna had a point about her importance and lack of experience in the field. She had basic self defense and knew how to use guns, but that was about the extent of her off-ship training.

"Very well, I will be your spotter. In this case, please be extra careful," she said with a little smile. Then she was gone, following after Cortanna. The A.I. was incredibly unhappy. It wasn't difficult to see why. Especially given Cortanna's rant. "I will do my best to make sure that doesn't happen. I'd much prefer that we both come back alive. Please help me with this, Cortanna. I'll do my best, but this is still new for me. I'm used to having the ship to aid me with this type of thing."

Soon they had teleported to a roof top across from where the gang was. Thomas smirked at the Bio-Abdroid, "All a spotter does is watch the area tell me if you spot any new vehicles coming after I go in."

Cortana's voice replied in her blue tooth, "Don't worry, together we can handle it, you ready to see something creepy as all hell?"

Thomas smirked, "Cortana let me know when you've got the building's A.I. hacked, and start the song."

The building had eight S.U.V.'s around it some white, some black, and some dark red. Men wearing suits walked around obviously patrolling the perimeter, a simple tone started out quiet and quickly turned somewhat loud. Cortana was obviously doing as he master said, the tune was familiar and yet generic it was the song often associated with the "Jack in the Box" toy.

Thomas looked down the sight of his rifle singing softly, "All around the mulberry bush, the monkey chased the weasel. The money fell down, and broke his crown, POP goes the weasel. Pop goes the weasel, POP goes the weasel. All around the mulberry bush, the monkey chased the weasel. The monley fell down and broke his crow POP goes the weasel, POP goes the weasel POP goes the weasel."

Every time Thomas had said Pop the fifty caliber rifle had fired, and the resulting head had exploded. It was almost haunting how the man could sing a child's son while raining down invisible death. However that was far from the ending. A group of six men had moved towards the opening facing Thomas. His armor's head hid his face but his tone was happy as he sang, "Pop goes the weasel, Pop goes the weasel, Pop goes the weasel, Pop goes the weasel, Pop goes the weasel."

Thomas stood up saying in tune, "Cortannna nows the time to close the door, so they can't run away, Pop goes the weasel."

The final an who'd been running's head exploded into a cloud of red mist. Thomas fired a grapple line across to the top of the building. Flashing the Bio Android a peace sign, he moved across the line quickly and skillfully singing, "All around the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasel, money fell down and broke his crown."

Thomas stomped on the glass, and dropped in two bundles of grenades. Both smoke and pineapple style. As they detonated he continued singing, "Pop goes the weasel."

Doing a bungee line around the support for the sky light he stomped it. His heavy armor cracked it, a second stomp had it shatter and set him toward the ground. Even as he sang, "All around the mulberry bush, the monkey chased the weasel, the monkey fell down and broke his crown."

Thomas slid all the way to the ground, before he could go up he brought his boot knife across. Severing the bungee cord and back flipping to the ground. His eye painted the vitals of the enemies, even as the Bio Android could see the fight and fighters easily with the binocular's thermal abilities. Thomas's voice could be heard over the comms again, "Pop goes the weasel, pop goes the weasel, POP goes the weasel, Pop goes the weasel POP goes the weasel, Pop goes the weasel, Pop goes the weasel."

Every time he said "pop" he puled the triggers. Because of the smoke, and the fact his eye wasn't effected by it, it was a massacre. The few rounds the "enemies" had gotten off bounced off of Thomas's shields while his high impact high velocity rounds caused brain matter to coat the nearby wall and crates. Where a group got together. Thomas tossed a grenade.

Thomas finally had to reload his double stacked 200 round drum magazines. Ejecting the massive drums he sang "All around the mulberry bush the money chased the weasel, the monkey fell down and broke his crown."

A man had snuck up on Thomas, pulled the trigger before he could finish his verse or would have had. Thomas not suddenly spun around with a desert eagle. It's 50 caliber round letting fly as he said, "POP goes the weasel."

Thomas pulled another one, firing both as he sang, "Pop goes the weasel POP goes the weasel, POP goes the weasel."

Between the grenades and bullets their were three life sings left. The fina suited man crawled backwards. Thomas's guns were empty, and he dropped them. The man back traced begging for his life as Thomas slowly walked towards him half saying half singing, "All around the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasel, the monkey fell down and broke his crown."

The bug begged as he said "Please no I have a family!"

Thomas had turned his back only for the man to go for a gun hidden behind his back Thomas however turned and stomped on his head twisting his foot even as he said "POP goes the weasel".

Cortana stopped the song suddenly. 380 confirmed kills in just under 3 minutes. Thomas looked at the two, one was a woman with blood red hair plasma whips that were multiple millions of degrees. Next to the "Ninja woman" was a male holding a sword. Only it wasn't a sword, but it looked like some sort of flimsy plastic.

Thomas smirked, putting his hands on his two Judges at his hips. Cortana's voice warned, "Thomas be careful that's Mashi of the blade, and Helena of the Whip, both are BHKs."

BHK, Bounty Hunter Killers, the serious crime organization's answers to bounty hunters. Good, no GREAT at killing people like him. Thomas found himself smirking, "Armor release.".

He threw himself backwards as both shot forward even as he said "FULLY AUTOMATIC CONTROLLED FIRE!", he raised both weapons and fired. The .45 ACP rounds were nothing to Mashi's enhanced eyes and reflexes. The an was cutting the bullets. While Helena used one of her whips shifting it's form to a shield. Thomas would have swore, but he didn't have the time as he said "40 millimeter grenade, full charge, FIRE!"

Both grenades were taken out Mashi's by cutting the detonator away from the charge and Helena's by her plasma whips destroying too much of the grenades for them to detonate. The two didn't even hesitate. Thomas stepped back, as he said, "I don't suppose I could parlay?"

Both the BHK's shook their heads. He shrugged, "Had to try, BLUNDERBUSS FIRE!"

The massive sprays of pellet didn't slow Helena down but they did the Samurai. Thomas smirked, "Monofliament atomic blades are a bitch huh, straight on they can cut anything but an angled cut, wears the edge down by fifty percent or more am I right?"

The man smirked, "Your worth the one billion DD's everyone's offering for your head Hell Hands."

Then he was gone, and Thomas threw himself backwards. BARELY avoiding the slash at his throat. The fact he had to dodge two plasma whips sure didn't help. Either one would sever his skin and bone like nothing. If it wasn't for his eye he'd already be dead. Seeing the blade he decided to risk something palming one of his personal shields he thrust his hand out. Energy wasn't impossible to cut given the blade's ability to cut the bonds of atoms, however Thomas had aimed his blade right at the barrier generator. The two energy fields were reacting Thomas pushed down, and snapped the brittle blade between his leg and the shield.

Thomas smirked, "Did I break your toy?"

The man nodded, as he said, "Yes, and definitely worth your bounty Hell Hands, wouldn't you say Helena?"

Thomas threw himself to the side. Dodging Helena's whips that had been aimed at his back. Helena swore, "Danit that's dirty Mashi, I almost had all that money."

Mashi nodded pulling another blade, "I know, I intend to get rich tonight, so much easier to split the bounty one way."

The woman smirked back, "I had similar ideas, after all the ones who hired us are dead, I guess we have a Mexican stand off huh boys?"

Thomas chuckled, "Only one problem with that, I have two sexy women to get home too tonight, an if I die they'll bitch for years."

The both raised an eyebrow as Thomas said, "Oh and higher level BHKs then you two rejects have tried to take me on, and ended up buried six feet under, so boy and girl let me show you how out of your league you are."

Smirking he raised the judge in his left hand "Special chemical round, fire, in 40mm grenade shell!"

He pointed it at Helena and fired, the woman brought up her shield again, but blinked as the chemical didn't dissolve. It hung to her shield as Thomas said, "Helena meet a mix of mustard Gas, and Agent orange I wonder what will fall first, your barrier or that, I hope for your sake it's the gas, the gas well, it's a bad way to die."

Smirking at the samurai he sheathed his guns and said "Come at me bro!"

The man blurred forward attempting to cut Thomas from head to crotch only Thomas's hand burred and brought up a glass knife bringing it forward it severed the other man's blade before a savage twist buried it deep into his gut. Thomas brought the blade up as the man grunted "HOW?"

Thomas smirked grimly, "Like I said, two women to go home too, and one of them gives me the best gear she can. A single use particle knife, it cut your blade just like your blade cut everything else. Because it's made of glass it's got exactly two stabs instead of one."

Helena's shield finally died, a pronged plasma shield wasn't a long term thing. However she spun her whip getting rid of the gas as she said "That's just normal smoke!"

Thomas nodded, "I wouldn't use a micture like that where it could end up hurting innocents, but Mashi's dead and you will be too."

Thomas pointed his right judge at her and said, "Special shot 01, 50 caliber, high velocity, arm!" The bun beeped. Within five second all the lights were beeping as Thomas said, "Here's the deal Helena, you survive this shot I let you kill me I don't fight back at all deal?"

The woman nodded and activated both her plasma shields. An Thomas pulled the trigger. The projectile however wasn't a bullet or a grenade. No it was the end of Mashi's blade the one that had been shattered with Thomas's earlier attack Propelled at that speed the 6 inches of super sharp plastic shredded through both her barriers. Her energy actually sharpening the super easy to edge plastic. The "Special" round buried itself so deep in her brain it would take an autopsy to find it. Even as she fell back dead her barriers collapsed.

Thomas spoke into the comms, "Pop go the weasels".

Popping his neck he said, "Come on down Kid, you and Cortana need to take pictures of the dead or stack them up so we can have the cops sort out how much they owe us."

Cortana said into the Bio Anndroid's ear, "See, I may love our boss, but even I can admit, I'm DAMN glad I'm on his side."

"Okay. I'll watch your back. Try not to die," she said cheerfully, hoping that it would lighten the mood a bit. If nothing else, it covered her bases if he should run into a difficult situation. Cortanna's warning was a bit understated. Captain Hellsing was the stuff of nightmares as he went about casually destroying enemy after enemy with the glee of a child playing with a new toy. And all while singing what was possibly the world's creepiest children's song of all time.

Frowning, Cora took in the scene before her simultaneously impressed, horrified, and proud. Perhaps that was what was causing the nausea she currently felt. She kept watch while her current master attacked the mob of men who meant to destroy him and possibly everything he owned. They all fell before him like flies zooming into a bug light. No other vehicles came near--and she had to feel relief that he had no more targets to vanquish. At the same time, she was a little disappointed. She could already tell that her relationship with Hellsing was going to be strange.

"Amen to that, sister." Cora shook her head and then made her way over on the zip line when Hellsing called for her. "I will take the pictures, thank you. Despite the fact that I don't mind witnessing death, I'd really rather not touch or smell the remains." She grimaced a bit and pulled a camera from her belt and started taking snapshots of all the accumulated bodies.

Thomas rolled his eyes, "Get down here you pussy, they're all dead and you need to look for ID. cars and such, you can't find that from up their, part of helping out."

One of the corpses moaned, an Thomas blinked emptying his desert eagle into him he said "Okay now they are certainly all dead."

Looking at her he said, "Use the fire escape t get down don't try the zip line, they aren't safe."

He added, "And we've got to see if they have any good loot in the S.U.V.s or the cargo in the ware house so come on down."

"Oh, now you're concerned for my safety," she teased, sarcasm dripping from her words. "I'm getting these for my personal collection. To remind me to never make you angry." With that, she climbed down the fire escape, setting down next to him. She smiled at him and gave him a little wink before getting down into the gross part of helping him. Carefully, she found identification for each person in the area, working her way out. She took pictures of the corpses and the ID's, snapping photos of license plates as she passed vehicles. The work was quick and efficient.

Thomas moved through the crates, restocking his grenades. Taking a few different fun toys. Slapping teleport patches on them so Cortana could get them from the site. He also stole the money the Rebels were going to pay with, 40k DD's worth of gold.

He stole as much money as he could from the wallets. Also sending Mashi's and Helena's weapons to the ship. Along with all the ammo he could find. He had a feeling he'd be using his 9mm machine guns for the net few bounties. In the cars he found a few other useful things Sending the S.U.V.s to Cortana. The ship's Atomic furnace could break them down the valuable parts would be throw into a scrap heap for when he needed quick and clean cash. The rest would be smashed to atoms and stored in the replicators so they could re arrange them last will. Thomas was glad is ship had top of the lie ones, it meant they could even make fruit or Chinese food.

Just as they were finishing up, a dozen cop cars pulled up and the cops pointed guns at them. Until Thomas flashed his identity card. Then he billed the station for his armor recharging and repairs, the rounds and grenades he'd used. Plus time and effort. He was told to head towards the station with the ID. cards they'd gathered from the bad guys.

He asked if one of the cops could give them a ride, and he'd had to remove all of his weapons first. Everything but the Judges, which were put at his sides. He put it on his armor and had Cortana beam it back to the ship, so the repair droids could get to work.

He opened one of the cop cars doors for the Bio Android before getting into the back himself. The ride was pretty easy. Smirking he said "So Kid what did you think?"

Cora continued her work until she had all of the ID cards and pictures. Oddly, the whole experience was arousing in a way. Granted, most of that came from the idea that he was capable of such violence. She was mostly disgusted with the aftermath. That strange cocktail of feelings stirred her stomach again. Once the work was finished, the police arrived on the scene. The Bio Android sighed and let her captain handle things again. He was good at that--which she also found a little sexy. What strange reactions she was having lately!

Cora raised an eyebrow as he held the door to a cop car and chuckled. She slid right past him, settling into her side of the car. She smiled back at him when he asked what she thought. "I'm not entirely sure you want to know what I think," she said. Her head tilted to the side and she watched him for a moment. "I think you enjoy your work. Maybe a little too much sometimes. And it was both disturbing and enjoyable to watch."

The cop snorted, he looked some what old as he said, "Little Lady, let me tell you something, a lot of people in this line of work aren't normal cops don't get paid anything, we do what we do to help people and on Freedom's progress the gangs have a lot more power then we do."

He smiled, "I say this with the utmost respect for Mr. Hell hands, but we cops are shit, too many bureaucrats budget cuts and bribes, and Freedom's Progress is about mid level as far as the gangs and such go."

Moving his head towards Thomas he said, "So, if cops who see ad deal with too much crap get changed by it. I imagine Mr. Hellsing's dancing with the Devil's own flame well I wouldn't be surprised at all if it change a man."

Thomas snorted, "Your not wrong Sir, not wrong at all, when you dace with a serial rapist who cuts off women's parts only to put them on a mechanoid and send the mechanoid to kill their families. Or a murder who drugs women rapes them, knocks them out replaces their ovaries with chunks of C-4 and unstable detonators, so anywhere from an hour to two weeks later she suddenly becomes an unwilling suicide bomber. The worst one was a Rogue A.I. I hunted a few months back it was a level 12 rogue A.I. it wanted to make humans suffer, so it would enter their Artificial limbs or brain implants take control and make them basically torture their families to death. Before over loading the pain center of the brain by having the rip their own body parts off."

The man nodded, as he said, "Those aren't even the worst of the worst, those were some pretty major cases but we both now their are some that the reporters ever find out about."

Thomas nodded, as he said, "It's true Lassie, the universe is one dark, fucked up place. Luckily where theirs DD's to be made, evil trying to oppress the good and asses that need kicking I'm their to put a bullet in evil's head."

"I'm sure that's true. And please, don't take it the wrong way, I appreciate what you do. I'm sure that you play a big part in keeping people safe. Judging from your stories, you do it very well." And there was that arousal again. "I was simply offering my opinion on the matter. You'll find I'm not quite used to this. I've never really been off the ship before." With that, she leaned back into her seat. "I'm glad we're on the same side, Captain." For many reasons.

She smiled and then looked out the window on the ride to the station. It was uneventful, but all the sights held something novel for her. A new perspective to appreciate. "Thank you for bringing me with you, sir." She turned her head to smile at him again. "It's good to experience things first-hand for a change. And to know what I'm up against now."

When the arrived at the station, she followed after Hellsing, walking with him, helping him fill out paperwork and providing photos when asked.

Soon Thomas had laid down a envelopes filled with the I.D. cards. The man nodded and said it would take him a few hours to get that much cash together. Thomas nodded an teleported him and the Bio android onto the ship.

However, either because of Cortana's meddeling or the face he'd forgotten to program two people into the "Emergency beam back" they didn't land on their feet in his room. Rather on his bed her on top of him. Thomas wasn't sure if it was the smell of cordite, the rush of a good kill, or the fact the bio android's body was leaning against his painfully hard crotch. However he leaned forward and captured her mouth shifting as he was on top of her. His kissing skill was high, as he invaded the bio android's mouth caressing her tongue with his own.

Cora was pleased that she'd been able to help her captain. She smiled at him and stood with him as they were teleported back to the ship. Unfortunately, they weren't teleported to the bridge. They were, however, teleported onto his bed and she was on top of him. Oh, my. His position beneath her was very...enticing. She pressed against him a little more than was necessary, watching him. Before she knew it, he was leaning forward and his tongue was in her mouth. She kissed him back, sighing softly as he flipped them over. To say that he was a good kisser was frankly an understatement. In a second he had her head spinning, and that was all it took to have her beneath him, his lean body pressing against her soft one. Her tongue came forth to play with his, sucking and rolling with his.

Her mind was a tangle of need and pleasure. Her body was heat and want, she sincerely wanted him. The fact that Cortanna knew where they were and would wonder about them soon didn't occur to her. Interruptions weren't on her radar. Just the man whose rather impressive package was pressed into the v of her legs.

Back
Top Bottom