Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beyond Time (Trixie & I)

Scheris continued to rip and tear at the angel's robing, leaving the angel stripped down in the street, with red claw marks all across her stomach. The harpy was pissed. For all the smack she talked to the angel, it was plain that the fight had had an effect on the harpy as well. She was battered underneath those black feathers, smudged with dirt and even a bit of blood here and there from where the angel had pummeled her. If it weren't for her paralyzing feathers, things might have turned out quite a bit differently than they had... and then there was Luke.

Lailah's eyes screamed for the young lad to get the hell out of there now, but it was too late. Scheris was already stepping off of the angel's defeated body, giving the young lad a full grin. "Well... I was going to have my fun with our angel friend first... but I guess I can always come back and have my fun with her later. I don't think she's going anywhere," she said with a giggle. The harpy descended upon Luke, far slower than her seemingly inhuman speeds before, bird legs wrapping around the young man and bearing him down to the ground. "She can even watch what I do to you!" she said, as her wings folded around them.

Her feathers danced over the young man's body, as the hands at the end worked to pull his shirt up, and his pants down. She might have dragged him off to have her fun... or done this anywhere but here... but she needed the food after that fight, and making the angel watch her defile Luke was something she wanted dearly just then. "Tell me, Lukey boy... are you a virgin?" Scheris asked in a saccharine voice, as she got his pants down to his knees, pressing her warm bottom against him, starting to gyrate her hips on him to get him nice and hard for the main course... She leaned forward, pressing her breasts against his own bared chest, giving him an evil grin.

Even though he was putting up a brave front, Luke had no real idea of how he was going to deal with this adversary. Having been so used to running away from his problems rather than face them, this was a whole new experience for him and he was unsure of how to act. Unfortunatley, the harpy didn't give him much time to learn as the harpy pressed her body into him once more, the weight of her body bringing him to the ground with her on top of him. The method in which she calmly approached him made him so tense that when he felt the sensation of her body against his, the makeshift weapon slipped from his hands.

Luke's clothing was easy pickings for the harpy. By the time he regained his senses, his shirt was already off and his pants ready to follow. Was this all she intended to do? Simply tease and rape the young man in front of the angel sent to guide him? His gaze turned briefly to Lailah and at that moment, he could see the fear and concern in her eyes. She must have had an idea of what was going on, but because of those damn feathers stuck in her, she couldn't so much as speak. Still, Luke could tell that whatever was going to happen to him, he had to stop it immidietly. He began to pull and struggle, desperate to get free of the monster girl's grip. He knew if she were able to get his pants off and drop her vagina on to his shaft, he would be done for, for knew how easily he could be made to climax thanks to Lailah.

Luke's struggling, however, only seemed to make things worse. For everytime he shook his hips, he could feel the feathers on her body tickling his flesh and arousing him to the point where he was rock hard beneath the harpy's gyrations. If only there were some way to get her to stop. The young man's eyes gazed around, looking for anything, anything at all that could help him. That's when he spotted it. It had rolled free from the fruit stand in the melee and was now within arms reach. It was a piece of fruit most succulent and juicy. And it was this juice that he hoped would provide enough of a distraction to get this damn thing off of him before his body betrayed him. He reached out, using every inch of his arm to scrape at it and bring it closer so that he could grab it. And grab it he did. The grip on it was so tight that the juiced were leaking all over his hand like the juices from the harpy's lower parts were slicking his groin. Like a warrior thrusting his spear, he thrust the fruit forward into her face, grinding every bit of it possible into her eyes. The more juice and bits that got into her, the better.

Hopefully, as soon as the monster girl was off of him, Luke would regain his footing and his clothing, scooping up Lailah in his arms and carrying her into the alley. He ran with such speed that some of the feathers that were stuck in the poor angel fell out. The young man noticed this and hoped that it would be enough to at least let her speak to him once again.

Scheris almost drooled over her little morsel right here. He was getting nice and hard for her, and he looked so positively frightened. Her wings moved liberally over his hardening shaft, getting him nice and ready. She was just about to drop her hips on him, to defile him with her wanting pussy until he came and came again for her like an obedient little meal ticket... right until she suddenly found her world filled with fruit, the pulpy juice of the damn thing getting into her eyes. She screeched as her eyes stung, her wings going up to try and bat it away from her face. What she would have done for a pair of hands just then! She fell back, allowing Luke up as she wiped the fruit away.

It only took the removal of a few of those blasted feathers for Lailah's jaw to be able to work again. "Well, at least you didn't let her rape you," she muttered, her shoulders starting to jerk as she tried to stand. "I... I can't fight her. But you still have a chance. I did a lot more to her than she was letting on." Beating the harpy to within an inch of her life was more like it. "... but I can help you finish her off," she said, closing her eyes. Her body blurred around the edges, her halo appearing bright and radiant on top of her head. It began to lower across her body, her body flickering like a distorted image as she was replaced by something entirely different. A sword for heroes, with all of her power compressed into a steel blade...

The Angel Halo, a wicked-looking sword that looked borderline demonic with delicately twisted bits of steel that made the entire thing look ornamental, but held so much obvious power that it was clearly anything but. Her voice was still there, but ethereal to the point where it registered in his mind instead of his ears. "You can gawk at this later. For now, beat her like a rug!"

Scheris was just starting to push herself up, spitting bits of fruit. "Get over here," she hissed, pulling herself to her feet. She was unsteady; the fight with Lailah had taken much out of her, but she wasn't about to let some pathetic little human beat her, either.

As soon as Lailah could utilize her voice again, Luke quickly ducked behind an alley. It was probably a futile effort to hide, but every second he could spend getting these pointed things out of her body, the better the chance of her being able to fight the harpy again. Though he hoped she was still capable of fighting, it was clear that she was in no condition to do so. Everything seemed to be on the young man's shoulders now, much to his displeasure. "Help? But how?" he replied before she gave him his answer through the sudden transformation of her body. The halo's shine was bright and warm. For a moment, he was blinded by the radiance, unable to see what she was doing until the transformation was complete. When he could see again, there was no longer an angel at his side, but rather, a blade that looked to be crafted for a great warrior. The thing landed softly in his lap and even without holding it, he had a sense of how powerful it was. Before he could lament over the possiblity that she sacrificed her life to give this blade to him, her voice rang in his head as clear as day.

"Tch, you know you really are something, Lailah," Luke muttered to the sword as he took it in his hands. While it's mass might have made it look heavy, it was amazingly light in his hands, like he was holding a feather that could shatter the moment it touched a more solid object. "Here I am being a pain in the ass to you the moment you see me and you stick your neck out for me to this extent. I probably should apologize for my actions, but I'm not one to beg for forgiveness for the things I've done." The young man lifted himself to his feet then, the fear that made his body quake earlier all but gone. He felt quite calm then, perhaps an effect of having an actual weapon in his hands as opposed to a mere stick. Or maybe it was that feeling of having a guardian angel at his side who would do anything for him despite his crappy attitude towards her. Whatever the case, he was ready to fight now and he stepped calmly from his hiding spot to face the harpy.

Though the monster girl was probably still blinded from his fruit attack earlier, Luke hoped she could see him then. If she liked him best when he was scared, then surely, she would grow to hate and fear him when he was full of righteous anger. He hoped that would be the last thing she would experience aside from the pain of having a sword cut her asunder and with that thought in mind, he charged. A loud and corageous roar escaped the young man's lips as the blade became cocked at his side. His grip tightened as he got closer and when he was in range, he swung the weapon with all his might and cleaved through the harpy like a hot knife through butter.

Scheris could see in those last few moments, and the world slowed to a crawl. For a single horrible moment, that twisted blade was coming toward her. "Fuck yo-" was all she could get out before the blade cleaved through her. Her body went hazy around the edges, eyes going blank before the oppressive presence she exuded was wiped away. Her body broke apart in a wave of black sparkles, sealing the busty harpy into little more than a small black and white bird; a magpie. It was very quick to be fluttering off, chirping something that was probably rather rude before it disappeared off into the sky.

The world returned to normal speed as Lailah appeared on the ground, crouched in a flutter of white feathers. Around them, the villagers were peeking out of their hiding spots. Voices were drifting out, generally to the tune of: "Did that street rat just beat up a harpy?" Along with questions about who the blonde woman was, and whee did Luke's sword go. Lailah straightened up with a flip of her blonde hair.

"... don't be an idiot, Luke. Don't look for forgiveness, look to just do some good with what you have. Like, I don't know, beating up more monsters. Shame that harpy got away, though," Lailah said with a heavy sigh. "... ah, well. At least she won't be causing any trouble. Maybe a cat will find her," Lailah said, straightening out her robes as villagers approached from their various places of hiding. "I think maybe we should get going. You know, before we're mobbed by your groupies," she said, giving Luke a wide smile. "... you did good, though. Even if you're new to this whole 'heroing' thing."

As the blade pierced its target, Luke could see the harpy move her lips as if to say something. But the surge of magic that accompanied the thrust of his weapon was so loud that whatever came out of her mouth ended up being completely inaudible to him. What's more, he was expecting there to be blood, maybe pints or even gallons of it. But instead, her body seemed to phase out of reality for a second before her body began to break down in a wave of black feathers. What remained was but a shell of the being she was before, a little black bird that only the smallest of bugs and worms would fear now. With a few chirps, it flew off into the sky, hopefully never to be seen again except maybe in the clutches of a cat should it fall into misfortune.

And thus, the battle ended in victory. Luke, perhaps relieved that the terror he experienced before was now a thing of the past, relaxed himself to the point where he released the blade from his hand. Before he knew it, Lailah was now there by his side explaining to him that this was pretty much was he was supposed to be doing on a regular basis as a 'hero'. As she spoke, the villagers that had taken refuge from the harpy slowly began to emerge upon realizing that the chaos outside had grown eerily silent. One by one they came, seeing nothing but a few black feathers and a young man dressed in rags accompanied by a girl dressed in holy robes. Questions began to come up as to exactly what had happened here. It had been so long since a monster girl had advanced this far into human territory that they were confused and unsure what to make of it.

And while some began to question how Luke, the troublemaker was able to save them with a sword that could somehow transform into a pretty young girl, there were others that began to make their own assumptions based on what they knew of the here and now. What started as a low murmuring amongst a few people slowly began to grow into an angry clammoring. Their eyes turned to the young man and, as Lailah would soon discover, their hatred of him would run deep and blind them to the truth. "You! You did this you little vermin!" one angry man yelled out. "You brought that thing here! Didn't you?" More and more people began to join in on the accusations. They insulted him, chastised him and now, with the debris available to him, began to pelt him with pebbles and food. And what did Luke do? Nothing. He merely stood there and took it. Sure, he could try to explain himself, how the young girl next to him appeared and proclaimed him a hero that would save them all from disaster. But what reason would they have to believe him. He was nothing but a bum. A troublemaker. A nobody with zero credibility to his name.

Lailah watched as the citizens began to gather around the two of them. She was used to the adulation. To receive praise for their good works when they had once crossed the world and saved it from darkness. But this wasn't that. Not even close, though as she saw their faces of confusion turn then to anger and hate, Lailah felt herself began to heat up slightly with righteous anger. And no pebble or piece of food would ever touch Luke, as suddenly he was surrounded by her wings. Normally, she would hide her wings, and her magic from the eyes of mortals. But now?

Not so much.

"Remember that you turned a true hero away out of anger when the next monster comes through," Lailah said, her voice clear above their angry shouting, though not loud by any stretch; her voice seemed to be as mental then as it was verbal. And then the two of them were gone, folded in white feathers and ferried away on a holy wind.

Lailah materialized a mile away out of that silver bolt of light, her arms and wings wrapped tight around Luke. Mostly to keep him from falling the ten feet to the ground, having come out of her flight in midair. "Well. That certainly didn't go as expected. I expect that they'll come around in time, and then won't the egg be on their face, hm?" Lailah asked. She was in... well, surprisingly good spirits, and she was clutching his head to her chest as she lowered the two of them to the ground.

She expected him to be angry, or confused, or mildly indignant... but that was alright. He would come around, she was sure. But she wasn't going to allow him to stand there and take a public shaming -- or worse, a beating -- he didn't deserve.

Before Lailah's intervention, Luke was fully prepared to accept the wrath of the townspeople. It wasn't like he hadn't experienced it before. Those gazes of contempt, those words of anger. He had experienced so much of it that he was pretty much numb to its effects. But before a single piece of debris reached his feet, his gaze was blocked by a tuft of white feathers. He knew right away who it was and through her actions did he begin to feel a slight twinge of emotion swelling within him. She was kind. Far too kind for someone like him. He didn't deserve such protection nor the praise that escaped her lips. His hands began to ball up into fists, unsure of how to react to her.

But the villagers of Ofelia had a reaction of their own. Once Lailah revealed those brilliant white wings of hers to the world, the words of hatred, the stones, the rotten food, all of it disappeared in an instant. Amidst his emotional uncertainty, Luke felt that their reaction to her would be much the same as when they saw the harpy: fear and panic. And while there was a disconcerted look amongst some of the people, everyone else mostly looked on in awe. Compared to the harpy, this creature was so...radiant and divine. And it was no sooner when they looked upon her gallant visage that she and Luke were gone in an instant, leaving behind only a fierce wind that seemed to come from the very heavens themselves.

For a moment, Luke's world went completely blank. His body seemed to lose all its weight like he was floating, but soon he could feel the warmth of the angel's body wrapped around him. While it seemed that Lailah was merely keeping him afloat, Luke had a feeling that her grip was perhaps a little tighter than before. Was she trying to comfort him then? Certainly, the feeling of the back of his head on her cleavage calmed him a bit, but still, he was quite disturbed at the scene that unfolded just moments ago. As soon as his feet touched the ground, the young man gently broke free of her grip and took a few steps forward before stopping and looking off into the distance.

"Yeah, good luck with that," Luke started with a bit of a sarcastic chuckle. "People don't change that easily. Once you make a first impression on them, that impression sticks with you for life. No matter how much the world changes, no matter how people themselves try to change, a monster will always be a monster and a bum will always be a bum." The young man turned to the angel then, the look on his face a clear deception of the turmoil going on in his mind as he shrugged and continued, "But whatever. At least we have our lives, right? And thanks to you, I feel a bit more alive than I normally do. So...I guess I should say thanks...or something to that extent..."

Lailah offered Luke a small, beatific smile as the young man pulled away from her embrace. The wings folded in around her, before with a flash, the wings were banished and she resumed her more human appearance. "I'm an angel, Luke. A literal angel. With wings and everything," she said, gesturing grandly. "If that sort of thing can't convince them, then they're too thick-headed to know how to properly dress themselves in the morning. They were poor people to be pelting you over nothing. Especially when you'd just beaten a harpy into the ground," she said. Of course, he had also brought her there, but that was splitting hairs.

Lailah offered him a small smile, before she glanced around them. They were miles from the village, out in the forest. Somewhere nearby, the river that ran all the way by the town bubbled over the rocks, being more a gentle stream here than the river it was there. She tsk'd gently at the sight, and glanced back over to him. "So. We're going to have to go on from here. There's a nice little town some miles away, I'm sure, where we could get some proper supplies, hm?" she asked, giving him a wide grin.

"I'm not against sleeping under the stars, but even I like to have something to lay on," she said, making her way over to him. "You did well, today, Luke. Definitely for your first monster," she said, her soft eyes hardening slightly. "But... you're going to have to learn how to better defend yourself. Both physically, yes... and I can help you... but I also mean from these monsters' sexual attacks. They're the most dangerous part of any monster," she explained. Even the mightiest warrior could be teased into a drooling fucktoy, ridden into oblivion by powerful monster women.

It hadn't dawned on him yet since he was contemplating Lailah's words, but up to the point where she mentioned it, he realized that he was in an area completely unknown to him. It was definitely near Ofelia, but it was a part of the land that he hadn't yet travelled. Mostly, he had stuck to a certain area where it was easy to go to and from town and catch food if necessary. But this was further out and thus, for him anyways, a place that he didn't need to be going...until now that is. The angel spoke of a town some miles out and decided that it would be best to follow her for the time being since she seemed to know more about it than he did. "Uh...yeah, I guess," he replied looking around at the scenery before turning back to her. "Why don't you lead the way? I'm...not too familiar with this area."

And so began the short journey to...whatever the name of this village was. He wouldn't know until they got there. But after Lailah started talking again, the village seemed like a distant thought. He paused briefly and gave the angel a sort of curious stare. "That reminds me," he started. "I think you have some explaining to do about what happened back there. That harpy didn't seem too interested in killing me. In fact, it was more like it was trying to rape me or something. And what's a harpy doing this far into human territory in the first place? There's supposed to be a great wall blocking off their part of the world from ours. It's guarded by soldiers and everything. I doubt even a fly could get through without them noticing. So, what's the deal?"

Luke hoped he would at least get a decent explanation this time. Not like when Lailah first explained things to him back at the lake. It was a bothersome thing being made to go on a journey like this. But for him, it was even worse having to do it with little to no explanation as to why.

Lailah was all too happy to lead the way, but as she did so, walking barefoot through the soft grass (but yet nothing ever seemed to stick to her), her hips swayed from side to side, as if begging him to look down there. She was humming slightly to herself when he spoke up, asking just what the heck was going on. There was much to be said just then, but she couldn't say most of it. Some things he wasn't meant to know yet, for she was every much the guardian of time as she was of him at this moment.

"I know that you don't see it, Luke, but there's something special about you. There are some monsters that will be able to get to you no matter where you are -- after all, she got here, didn't she? -- to come after you. There's something in your spirit that makes you like catnip to monsters. If you hadn't stopped her, you'd still be having your brains fucked out in the middle of town. You'd be nothing but her masturbatory aid until you're dead. The monster queen noticed it as the same time I did. You could go back home and live your life, but they'll still come after you. The wall doesn't mean anything to some monsters," she said, turning quickly on her heel, giving him... a look.

"You have two choices, Luke. Die a slave or fight. Only a few monsters will try to kill you, to digest you... most will try and use you as a food source in a different way. By eating your cum," she said, stepping suddenly toward him, pressing a hand to his shoulder. Her other hand was in his lap immediately, pressing at him through his pants. She gave him a brilliant smile. "Learning how to... deal with this is every bit as important as learning how to swing a sword, Luke. Otherwise, any ol' monster can just do this..." she said. And suddenly her hand was down his pants, grabbing firmly as his cock.

Luke still had a hard time believing that there was anything remotely special about him. Especially in a way that would make monster girls attracted to him. But after experiencing what the harpy did to him, he didn't know what to believe anymore. Lailah was the only one who seemed to have any answers and at this point, he really had no choice but to believe her until he was proven otherwise. Add to the fact that regardless of whether or not he chose to fight, they would come for him in an unrelenting fashion until he was theirs and he was pretty much screwed either way.

It was about that time that Lailah's attitude began to change slightly. He hadn't been paying much attention to her as they were walking, but when Luke did manage to catch a glance of her walking along merrily, she was swaying her body in a manner that almost begged for attention. There was a question as to whether she was doing it intentionally, but as soon as she pressed herself against him and went for his crotch again, the answer was clear. As soon as her hand reached down his pants to grab his cock, he let out a little grunt and immediately pulled away. It was fortunate that he wasn't being bound this time, otherwise the angel would just have her way with him again.

Trying to ignore the sensation in his pants, he tried to move the conversation along a little bit. "Wait a minute. You said monster queen, right? I thought that was only a legend. You know, something to scare little kids into behaving properly. You mean to tell me she actually exists? How the hell am I supposed to fight against something like that?"

Lailah, for all the she appeared to be a normal human woman (albeit more curvaceous and stunningly blond than was average), was still quite a strong angel, and every time he made the attempt to move back, she was still there on him, refusing to let him get away from the clutches of her soft hands.

"That's right. The monster queen. It's... hard to put this into words. But both her and I can see something that most can't. Call it a purity of spirit, or anything like that, but there's something about you that makes your cock catnip for monsters. And you can't fight her. Not yet. She'd have you cumming a hundred feet away from her by her presence alone. That's why you need to get stronger. It's either get tough enough to beat her, or fight off random monsters for the rest of your life," she said.

Her wings flashed into existence again, and suddenly they were around him. She leaned forward, to knock him off balance and onto his back. Immediately, she was on his stomach, and her wings were flaring out behind her. Her hand snaked down his pants again, jerking them down to just beneath his cock so she could get a proper grip on him. "... you have to learn how to resist. You can't cum nearly as quickly as you did last time," she said, still giving him that kind, benevolent smile... and corrupting it with a wink.

Just when Luke thought he would be safe, Lailah was on him again like flies on poop. While the young man continued to try and back off, it was now starting to look just as the angel had said. She was acting just like a monster girl, his scent or essence or whatever it was she was talking about drawing her into unending pursuit of his body. What was worse that he was fumbling around like some kind of drunkard, far from graceful and getting exhausted quickly to boot. If this monster queen was as powerful as she said, he wouldn't stand the faintest of chances against her.

As he tried to back away one more time, the blinding glare of Lailah's wings distracted Luke just long enough for her to get him on his back again. Her soft rear was placed gently on his stomach and her wings became like a wall, preventing any kind of escape. Again, her hands were on his length and just like before, the sensations were causing his body temperature to rise, his face to flush, and his member to throb beneath her touch. Despite wanting to listen to her words, he already wanted to come again so badly. It wasn't helping that the expression on the angel's face was so pure and innocent that he wanted to embrace everything about her, including her lewdness.

But Luke slowly began to remember not only his first experience with Lailah, but his experience with the harpy as well. Both of them had toyed with his body, driving him to levels of pleasurable madness that he had never before experienced. It was soon after that his manly pride began to kick in. He wasn't going to let this angel have her way, or any other monster girl for that instance. As she continued to sit on him and jerk away, Luke began to grit his teeth and resist the pleasure she was giving him. Though he couldn't just lift her off of him, he could at least try to control his thoughts and fight through the pleasure as if he were fighting through the pain of an actual injury. His body began to tighten then. From his neck to his arms, his fingers all the way down to his toes, he tried to become as stiff as his member was right now. "I won't...I won't let you get me this time, he muttered under his breath to Lailah. "So just give up..."

"You know... stiffening up like that is just going to make you focus on every. Little. Sensation. It'll just make it easier to make you cum," she said, settling firmly on his stomach. Her wings bowed back at an impossible angle, something only an angel- -- and a powerful one, at that -- could do. The feathers brushed across his cock, feeling unlike any feather that he would have ever felt. They felt more like the softest of rose petals, warmer than was natural, smooth as if they had been lotioned. They surrounded his cock, stroking him at every angle as she reached up to the top of her dress.

She gave him a lewd wink as she slowly pulled the top of her dress down, her large breasts bouncing free of their confinement even as her wings continued to tease his prick mercilessly. She turned around, settling her bottom right on his chest and leaning forward. He would be able to smell her arousal, a sweet fragrance filled with enough pheromones to turn any man's head on a purely biological level.

The next thing he would feel would be the pillowy softness of her two breasts as she pressed the warm globes to his cock, sandwiching it between them. Giving her breasts a firm squeeze, she started to raise and lower her chest, jacking him off with the irresistible feeling of her tits.

It was beginning to become clear to Luke now that he had very little experience in dealing with the sexual attacks of monster girls. Just as Lailah had said, tightening his body to try and restrict the sensations were only proving to make them more powerful. This placed the young man in a particularly tight spot. If he remained as tense as he was now, the increased sensations would soon overwhelm his body and he would end up coming all over the place. But if he relaxed his body in any way, the pleasure would most likely wash over the entirety of his body and he would be just as screwed. But no matter what choice he would come up with then, it seemed the angel wasn't going to give him much choice but to come right there and then.

As the sensation of Lailah's hand suddenly weakened, a new, more intense feeling began to assault the nerves on his cock. They were light, tickly sensations, but warm and smooth as if they were like tiny little fingers grazing across his skin. As he bucked slightly at this unfamiliar feeling, he could see that her wings were folded back in a manner that placed them right over his crotch. That damn girl was using her wings to try and get him off! And much to his shock, it was working! His face was contorted as if he were being prodded by white hot irons. His body began to twist and turn, trying to avoid those soft, bristled intruments of humiliation. But for every movement he made to avoid them, his body seemed to betray him by thrusting forward into them even more.

Then, she turned. For a brief moment, Luke believed himself to be the victor. He had successfully fought off the tempation of Lailah's angel wings. She was gonna get off of him now and everything was going to be okay. How was it that he could understand so little? This question burned in his mind as he came face to face with Lailah's bare bottom. At first, the sight of her bare back, that soft, supple rear and the wings that brought him so much grief not seconds before calmed him ever so slightly. But then, the realization of the situation dawned on him. She was nude...and she was leaning down to greet his penis once more. He didn't know what she was thinking, but Luke, still so objective to have his body be put through this heavenly torment, let out a plea. "No...don't..." he begged. And then she was upon him.

The moment those soft mounds of hers squeezed his manhood, the moment she began to shift them up and down, back and forth, all of his resistance, all of the effort he put into defending himself, was evaporated in one big glob of semen that let loose from his loins and made a mess of the deceptively pure Lailah.

He wouldn't be able to see her face from where he lay, but he would be able to hear her gasp somewhere between surprise and pleasure as he finally let loose his seed. She didn't let him off so easily there, though, as his hot cum splattered across her face and her breasts. She kept going for a few long minutes, her now-slick breasts sliding easily up and down his cock, focusing on the head. In fact, as his cock rose through her breasts every time, she was taking passing shots at the head with her talented, slick tongue and her lips, trying to push his sensitive cock into unleashing another load, or two. And she wouldn't leave until she had it.

It seemed to stretch on forever, this blissful torture, but it was only fifteen minutes later that Lailah slowly pulled herself off of his body. His shaft was completely clean of all cum, but her face was not quite so lucky, sticky blobs of semen clinging to her delicate, angelic features and to the alabaster perfection of her rounded breasts. "That was really nice, Luke," she said as she swallowed down the last of what wasn't on her face; it tasted better than it had before... and would only taste better and better as he continued this hero's journey of his.

She gave him a beatific, benevolent smile as she carefully wiped a stream of cum off of her face, licking it off of her finger. It still wasn't up to par, but that was okay. She was waiting until it was... and the thought of it make her thighs tremble slightly. "From now on, I'm going to have to put you through an exercise every night for you to build up stamina. Just a handjob at first; we'll move up to the other things later," she said, reaching for her robes so that she might hide her body from his eyes again... not that she seemed to be all that shy about such things.

Even as the proof of Luke's manhood marked Lailah's body, even as he moaned in blissful agony having submitted to her techniques, the angel did not cease her attack. He knew it should have stopped there, the feeling of sweet exhaustion coming over him like a wave, but there she was, still squeezing his cock with her breasts as if he hadn't done anything at all. Just when the feeling of his first orgasm began to cease, he could already feel himself getting hard again. And with his cock now sensitized thanks to having released, the sweet sensation of her breasts on him intensified tenfold. "W...wait! Stop! I can't anymore," he pleaded with her in vain. He began to turn back and forth, trying to get her off of him, but she was locked on to his body like a vice.

Minutes passed like hours and soon, Luke found that familiar sensation in the pit of his body like he was going to explode from within. Lailah was now using her mouth like a soft pin, poking and prodding the head of his cock every time it appeared from the mass of her chest. The young man grabbed at her body then, his hands finding the only hold he could see which ended up being her soft rear as he shot another load into the air. It was twice as intense as before and the amount he released was just as if he had done it for the first time. Finally, when nothing more was coming out, when Luke began to feel like he was passing out due to lack of fluid and lack of stamina, she finally ceased.

Luke's vision blurred as she got off of him. The air made the sweat on his body cool and offered him a small sense of relief that it was all over for now. His blurred gaze turned to Lailah as she readily consumed the globs of semen that stained her body. The way she did it, the way that benevolent smile painted her face as she fed of his seed. It was as if the purpose of this little session was more for her enjoyment rather than trying to show him the consequences of failure. He sat up briefly, but then simply fell back to the ground after hearing that this kind of thing was going to happen every night until his stamina was so high, even the queen herself would be exhausted in trying to corrupt him sexually.

"Every night, huh?" Luke started as he tried to relax himself after being ravished by Lailah so ferociously. "Why do I get the feeling that you're making it that much for your own benefit?"

Lailah had gasped somewhere during the entire affair, when his hands had grabbed hold tight of her smooth, firm rear end, the hands on her body a welcome feeling after having been away for so long. It might only have been a couple of days since the last time, but... well, during her partnership with him, he had come to know just how filthy a being of purity could get, a paradox that Lailah paid little heed to, even as she finished more or less sexually assaulting Luke. She rearranged her robes before she sat down by him -- when she reached out again, it was once more to caress, but his hair rather than more sensitive places. She bade him put his head in her lap as she looked down at him.

"Silly, I'm just trying to help. At least I'll stop. If things hadn't turned out the way they did, you'd still be balls-deep in that harpy up to the moment where she drained you dry of everything," she said. "Assuming that she'd be merciful and not drag you off somewhere else," she said with a shudder. She wondered still what had happened to the real Luke, the one she knew... the one she had left to his fate. She dared not truly consider it, and snapped her mind back to the present instantly.

"Besides, it will help tone you up. Sexual stamina won't mean much unless you can actually hit back, and it's not like you can out-seduce a monster. You're really strong when you wield me as the Angel Halo, but that strength will only get you so far. You have to learn how to wield me properly. Part of it I can give to you in your dreams, but you'll need time to really master anything, and battle experience is far more important than any memories I can give you. I'll make you strong, Luke," she whispered, reaching out to brush her hand across his face, her fingertips tracing his jawline. "But for now... you need to get some sleep. Once you're rested, we can go and properly get things started," she said, offering him another one of those smiles that straddled the line between innocence and sin.

The moment she got off of him and sat next to him, Luke was expecting Lailah to perform some other perverse act on him. Instead, however, she opted to gently caress his head like a mother would a child. He wasn't sure if it was just another one of her tricks, but at least she wasn't going for his manhood anymore. It made him just comfortable enough to willingly place his head in her lap to use as a pillow. As she began to explain some stuff to him, he actually began to feel a little bad for trying to accuse her of assaulting him for her own satisfaction. Without her, he would be at the mercy, or lack thereof, of the harpy right about now. Maybe if he had her special brand of 'training', he might be able to overcome someone like her and more.

"Yeah...sleep," Luke muttered, feeling a little more tired just hearing the word spoken. "I think I could use a little bit of that...wait, dreams? What the heck are you going on about now?" Luke sat up slightly with a sudden burst of energy and stared at Lailah with an annoyed look on his face before continuing. "It's embarrassing enough that you gotta go and molest me while I'm awake, but now you're saying you're gonna prod my mind to get your jollies? Great...just great..." as he finished with that one last sarcastic remark, he came back to a full sitting position before sighing softly. "Well, I guess as long as you're only teaching me how to use a sword, I guess it's okay.

Luke turned to Lailah then and as she gave him another one of those smiles that hid her lustful side behind that of a true angel, he noticed that her face was rather dirty...dirty with the stuff that he had shot out of his dick earlier. What started as a warm smile from the young man quickly turned into a frown as he turned away from her and replied, "You're dirty. You need to wash your face. Hell, I need to wash myself after what you did to me. I think I saw a stream around here somewhere. I think I'm gonna clean up a bit before turning in." He got to his feet then and slowly began making his way to where he believed he saw the stream. "And don't you follow me. The last time, you, me and water got mixed together, it wasn't all that pleasant."

"I'm an angel, Luke. You're going to have to stop being surprised by the things I'm capable of doing," Lailah said with a small smile as he bolted upright so quickly. "Because you haven't even seen a fraction of what I can do yet," she said, her voice dripping briefly into a purr as she reached out with that pale, perfect hand of hers while giving him what could only be described as a Look with her cerulean eyes. It was getting hard to tell if she was just fucking with him, especially if she was fucking with him about fucking with him in a most literal way. Purity and sin were getting awful hard to distinguish.

"Trust me, it'll all be innocent. Just going to teach you how to use your sword." There it was again. That peculiar way of phrasing things that perfectly ordinary sentences sounded oddly euphemistic. When he pointed out that she was dirty, she laughed, reaching up to find that indeed, there were still a few streaks of sticky residue on her face from when she'd turned him into an incoherent, cumming mess. "Hey, don't be telling me to wash my face and then forbidding me from following you to the water. But if you're so hell-bent on me keeping my distance... I'll head downstream a bit. Out of sight, out of mind, yeah? We'll meet back here in fifteen," she said, taking a moment to carve out an X in the soft dirt with one toe, marking where they would return to.

"See you soon, Luke," she said with a wink, before disappearing off into the brush. She was heading north a bit, while the stream was perfectly west from them, looking like the angel was actually going to keep her word on keeping away from him. Of course, given the nature of the countryside and Luke's newest predicament... perhaps staying away from his angelic benefactor wasn't the best idea... Strange things lurked in the water.

Despite more suspicious behavior on Lailah's part, it seemed that she was actually going to heed Luke's request for once and leave him to his own musings. Still, he had to be wary. Knowing her, she could easily jump him while his back was turned...and while his clothes were off. As soon as the angel was gone, he quickly made his way westward, keeping an eye out to make sure she was keeping her promise. Soon, the sound of flowing water was coming to his ears and, with one last turn behind him, decided it was safe enough to disrobe and wash himself. As his clothes were tossed to one side, he kneeled at the shallows, his reflection showing in the clear, blue water.

While he gazed upon his current self, Luke reflected on what he had experienced so far. Not even a day ago, he was nothing more than a disheveled mess without a care in the world and no path to follow. But now, thanks to Lailah, he looked slightly more...mature. The young man turned his face from side to side, as if he were admiring what he looked like now. Sure, he was still a bit sweaty and dirty thanks to that perverted angel and harpy, but there was something he could see in reflection that was almost...heroic. Just looking at it gave him a sense of pride, like maybe what Lailah was spouting about him being a hero was actually true. Or maybe he was just preparing himself to dunk his head in the cool, refreshing stream, which he did with a sudden downward thrust of his head.

He came back up, the water shaking everywhere in his face and his hair while little droplets began to trickle down his body. All the fatigue from Lailah's little session, the walking, the running, the sex, it all seemed to disappear in an instant. He pooled some water in his hands and began to wipe down the arms that had beheld the sword that cut down his foe earlier. It was amazing that he could do what he did to that harpy with them. They were a bit scrawny looking, lacking the kind of muscle you'd see from a hardened soldier or mercenary, yet they so easily carried a sword that he probably had no business even lifting off the ground. Luke actually felt somewhat eager to try it again. But it wasn't like another monster girl was just gonna come popping up out of the water, right?

Of course not, that would be silly.

There was something to be said for the tall grass, though.

The stream was an idyllic little piece of scenery, a peaceful blue snake that coiled through and stretched and slunk through the hills and the meadows, bubbling over a smooth, stony bottom and silty shores, shining clear and blue despite all that. It reflected the moonlight, moonlight that bounced up into the tall grass that grew tall and hearty off the edges of the river, thick and heavy and glossy with dew. It was just an omnipresent part of nature, dew was, with an odd name. Perhaps that was why Dew had chosen it.

She was nearly bodiless, moving through the grass like water, barely even swaying the grass as much as a calm wind, the same sort of wind that blew gently over the serene river and quiet hills. She was formless, but not for long, slowly pulling herself up into a sitting position just east of the river, coming south in a way that intersected the path Luke had taken to the river, meaning she got a taste of male sweat as she passed through. She glanced over toward the river, before slinking back into a puddle and sliding that way...

She caught sight of the naked young man, cocking her head to the side. He looked... young. And thin. But what she had tasted of him had been divine, and she had been so long without a proper snack, too. The last she'd had was some older farmer, and though she'd left him with a delirious smile, he'd been the only one who'd walked away entirely happy from that situation. Dew reformed herself, a tall, thin woman who curved in the right places, before stepping down silently onto the shore.

"Hi!" she said, as if it were the most normal thing in the world. Her voice warbled some, almost like it was coming through water, but clearer. She clasped her hands behind her back, thrusting her ample chest out as she waited for the young man to notice her.

Amidst Luke's washing came something sloshing, sliding gently along the soil. It made no sound, this stealthy mound while the young man continued to scrub and toil. Before he knew, the thing came through and took a form of beauty. She greeted him, which caused his skin to shudder in terror, truly. He turned to gaze and stared amazed at the translucent aqua creature. He felt right then, she was no friend and covered his manly feature. "Oh crap, not again," he uttered when he remembered the angel's warning. If he didn't act soon, he'd fall to his doom and be corrupted come the morning.

(Okay, enough with the lousy rhymes lol)

Luke's eyes remained locked on the monster girl in front of him. She didn't seem to give off the same dangerous vibe as the harpy, but as he learned with Lailah, looks could be deceiving. If he ran now, he could probably make it back to his partner in time. That, however, might come with its own set of concequences. What if she decided to fight this thing on her own? She might end up getting hurt like last time and there was no guarantee he'd be able to intervene again. Maybe he could do this without her. It would require a bit of bluffing on his part and if worse came to worse, he could just blow her away with his heroic might.

Slowly, Luke lowered his hands from his crotch as if he were directly challenging the slime to come for him. But to take that challenge, she would have to heed his warning which he belted out with a courageous voice. "So, another challenger has come for me, huh? You can try to attack me, but know this! I am a mighty hero destined to save the world! Any attempt to take my life will be dealt with thanks to these mighty hands of mine. These are the same hands that took down an entire army of harpies single-handedly and they were far more of a challenge than you can ever hope to be!"

If Luke were to find himself lucky, this slime girl would more than likely be quivering in fear and running for her life. If not, he would have no choice but to fight...

Monsters were rarely ever seen in the human part of this world. For all their strength, the humans were not weak, and were far too numerous for any monster to hope to overcome. However, Dew was... different. She was no stronger than any other monster, nor quicker nor cleverer nor anything else, really. She did, however, have no idea that she wasn't even in monster territory; a seemingly impossible feat given that she was several hundred miles south of said territory, at least. Dew... wasn't exceptionally bright, which was one thing that did set her apart from most other monsters.

"Wha-!? No, please, don't hurt me!" Dew shouted, throwing up her arms, those gooey eyes going literally as wide as dinner plates, for she did not have the physical constraints of her fleshy counterparts. They even glittered more than the rest of her translucent body in the shimmering moonlight.

But all of a sudden, her arms dropped. "Oh! You said you were only going to do that if I was going to try and kill you! That's a relief. I don't want to hurt you, silly head!" Dew said, sashaying into the water, her goo becoming one with the water. "I just want a snack!" And suddenly, she wasn't there. Instead, her body dropped into the water, the clear water becoming suddenly cloudy, before the water around his ankles solidified. She launched out of the water at full tilt, the gooey mass of her body aiming square at his stomach, to try and trip him up and push him onto the shore.

"You're a mighty hero, right! That's so cool! Here, I'll do something special, 'cause you're a hero, and heroes get tired!" Dew said, reaching back with one hand. She was... surprisingly warm as her goo covered his crotch, the gel promptly wrapping around every inch of his groin, including his balls, encasing him in warm, soft delight which started to quiver around him, all while the slime girl held that same cheerful, earnest expression on her face.

Back
Top Bottom