Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beyond Time (Trixie & I)

3ngag3

Supernova
It is a dark and dangerous time for the land. The sky is clouded, the winds howl in pain. The very heavens weep for the barren earth. Evil shadows march forth. It is an army of darkness that destroys all in its path. They were once good beings, but someone, or something has corrupted them. Their forms twist and writhe in the darkness as they descend upon an abandoned castle. There are no soldiers on sight, no protection, no hope. All that remains is one man. To many, he was considered a hero, a bright and shining star that brought hope to the people around him. But when one becomes a hero, sometimes, they must make difficult choices. Choices in which, if made in error would lead the world into ruin. Unfortunatley for him, he made such a choice and now, even with his heroic strength, was no match for the army that was descending upon him. Looking at them now, he was filled with regret, sorrow and a slew of other emotions one might feel as they felt the hand of death falling upon them. The man left his perch then and descended into the castle to prepare for the worst. He knew his end was near, but even with the world falling into chaos around him, he still had at least one trick up his sleeve.

Walking into the throne room, the hero stood before a second individual that had joined him within the castle walls. With a calm mind, he approached the being, a warm smile on his face to try and show that there was no worry in his mind, that everyting would be okay very soon. He reached out with his hand to caress the person's face as he spoke. It was as if he knew he would be seeing him or her for the very last time. "It's all up to you now. I might die here today, but that doesn't mean you should give up hope for this world. You...no, we can fix this. It'll be tough, I know. I was quite hard-headed back then, but when push came to shove, I always found a way to break through even in the darkest of times. If you have faith and work hard, I'm sure you'll learn to love the man I was back then like you love the man I am now. You already have the gift I gave you, so you should be prepared, even if they decide to follow you where you're going."

A loud sound, like breaking wood and metal echoed in the castle halls just then. The shadows have broken through the doors and were now flooding the castle looking for their target. Time was becoming short and the hero had to act quickly. Taking his hand from the person's cheek, he stuck his arm out to one side, his palm facing forward. A swirl of pulsing white energy surrounded his arm. Turning his hand to point at the air, he began to draw magical symbols in a circular pattern. When the first and last symbols connected with one another to complete the circle, a sort of portal opened before him. As to where the opening in space led, only the hero seemed to know, but it wasn't he who would be going through. He turned to the person in front of him, his arm falling to his side and spoke once more. "This is the last of my power. Just enough to send one person through. Now go. Save this wretched future I created." The hero turned away from the individual then, knowing that they would go through without question. This was truly his last tactic. A portal to the past. With the last of his strength, he sent his most trusted ally to fix the mistake he made all those years ago. And as he sat on the throne then, his chin on his hand, contemplating his life, he felt at peace with himself. Every word he said to that person, he truly believed in his mind. The plan would be a success.

The darkness was coming now. The howls of the shadows grew louder and louder. When they entered the throne room, they would see a man ready to face the mistakes of his past. If only she could see him now...

----------------------------------

Lucas Albert, or Luke as he was known, was an eighteen year old man with little ambition in life. Where others his age prefered to seek out a profession, a goal, a job, something to give their life meaning, this young man prefered a life of relaxation. He would always be off resting under a tree near a creek or pulling pranks on the local citizens. He was considered a menace, a good-for-nothing, lazy, uninspired and useless individual. And he didn't care one bit for their opinions. Why should he? For in his mind, he was a free man. Free from the bonds of fate, responsibility and all that crap that would determine the outcome of his life for him. Being an orphan could do that to a person, and that's just what this young man was. With no family to guide him or to give him purpose, it left him to believe that he would always be on his own no matter what. And if he was going to be on his own, he was going to live by his own rules.

So here he was today, at his usual spot just outside of town. It was a warm, sunny day, the perfect weather to lay in the shade and take a nap. He was clad in his usual simple leather clothing, part of which was torn and worn from being the only set of clothes he really had on him at the time. In front of him, he had constructed a makeshift fishing pole to catch his lunch. It was the same lunch he had yesterday, and the day before that and so on. He had actually become quite proficient at it as his breath was beginning to smell like low tide. In fact, most of his body was rather dirty and unkept. He considered bathing in the river, but his knack for procrastination kept him smelling like pile of sweat and disappointment. It was just another normal day...except of course for the few ominous clouds that seemed to come out of nowhere...

Lailah stared out at the sky. Not even the pure blue could escape corruption, and the very heavens themselves bled red, the clouds thick and black with storm and misery. Somewhere out there, lightning flashed, briefly illuminating the writhing, glistening backs of demons as they marched on the last bastion in this world. Her face was already streaked with tears, the last one having fallen long ago, leaving nothing but a dry resolve.

"... I have faith in you, my love," Lailah said with a small, warm smile as his hand cupped her cheek, which gradually grew pained. "I know that we will know each other again, but it still hurts to leave you behind. I know what awaits you.." she said, clenching her fist on the soft cloth of her robes. "... and it does my heart ill to imagine it." They would tear him apart, but not before bringing him to his knees, before bringing him to the queen, who would break him a thousand times in every way she knew. It hurt her deeply.

As their moment was splintered like the doors of their last refuge, her heart skipped a beat. "We'll be together again, my love. I know it will always be you, even if it's a bit hard headed... or perhaps because of it," she said with that edge of humor that had been drained from her as the world had been corrupted. As he drew his portal in the air, Lailah would go... but not without one last fleeting kiss to his cheek, before she was through the portal. It winked out of existence behind her, leaving him alone in what would become his tomb.

----

In another time, another place, Lailah came to be. High in the sky, above the town, her wings spread. It was no hard thing to merely hide from the eyes of man, and already, she could sense it. Weak, certainly, but it was unmistakable all the same. They had gone over how she would come to him, and make him the hero he would eventually become, and with her resolve hardened, she glided down to the earth, and where it met the bubbling stream that her past love would surely be fishing by.

"Lucas Albert," came her voice, soft like a whisper on the wind. She winked back into existence nearby, floating to the ground like a leaf, her wings fluttering open to reveal the robed angel within. "I am the angel Lailah; and I have come to see you to your destiny. You must come with me," she said... before actually getting a good look at the lad. Goodness... he was... filthy. He hadn't had such a noble bearing when she had originally met him, either, but...

For just a moment, the angel looked a little legitimately confused. But she'd already come so far.

There was a sound above Luke unlike anything he had heard before. It was like thunder, but it had an unnatural vibration about it. He looked up to see the sky tear open before him. It was like a magic show that some wizard had conjured up and the young man looked around to see if there was anyone else who was either seeing this or was actually responsible. But there was no one. Just him and this disturbance in the air. He wanted so bad to ignore it and get back to the peace and tranquility of his life, but for whatever reason, he couldn't look away. Slowly, this rift, this energy began to take form. He could make out what appeared to be a very beautiful woman with wings of pure white in the center. It didn't take a genius to realize that this was an angel, a being of heaven sent to be the guardians of mankind. It led to Luke's next train of thought. What was she doing here?

He got his answer in no time flat as the angel descended before him clad in heavenly fibers of pure brilliance, her warm aura making him feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Up close, she was very beautiful, her radiance face enough to lift his heart from the depths of despair, if he ever felt such a way. And her eyes seemed to pierce right through him, looking into his very soul. It was almost beginning to become a bit uncomfortable until she finally spoke and make a startling declaration. As the angel declared he come with her to fufill some destiny, he remained oddly silent. What destiny was she speaking of? Did she think him some kind of hero? A savior of the masses? To him, this surely was some kind of joke. But yet, as he heard her voice, there was a strange temptation growing within him. Just what would happen if he decided to come with this woman?

It would be such a burden for Luke to bear should he accept this Laliah's offer. He would have to train hard, travel all over the place and face unspeakable dangers the likes of which he could hardly even imagine. After a moment of thought, the answer came to him. It was something that might have come as a shock to the angel, but for him, it was the only obvious choice. He turned away suddenly and laid back down on the soft grass, his head to one side and a gaze that seemed to deny her very existence. "Eh, maybe some other time. I'm too tired right now." From his standpoint, he was probably having some kind of dream, the remedy for which would be a nice, long nap. Yeah, by the time he woke up, this angel would be nothing more than a figment of his imagination.

The angel's beatific smile outright cracked at Luke's response. "What." Her hand that she held out to him as an invitation to adventure briefly faltered, and she watched as the youth decided to just roll over and take a nap. She could remember Luke being stubborn (it was part of what had made her fall for him, his refusal to just give up), and it was startling to see him, in whatever form he took, to start up on that now. Well, this lad had a destiny. Whether he wanted it or not. Gently, her bare feet set down on the ground behind him. "Luuuke," she said, her voice deceptively singsong.

It wasn't much trouble for a high-level angel such as herself merely to reach down and grab him by his ankles, pulling him up suddenly to where his head dangled a few inches off of the ground. Not heeding any of his words, she walked out onto the water; her slender feet caused not the barest ripple on the water as she stood on it, and promptly dunked his head in the water.

She hummed for a moment, glancing around the sky. It was nice to see blue again, after watching skies that had been choked with black clouds. Then, the very heavens wept for the fate of a dying world. But now... now they had a chance. Only a few seconds had passed, and she promptly dragged him out of the water by his legs. Giving him a moment to sputter as he needed, she craned her head to look down at him.

"Are you awake yet? I can keep doing this until you're bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. You have a destiny, Luke, and there's no time for naps just yet," Lailah said. It was becoming swiftly apparent that she wasn't very much like other angels. Not that he would have a frame of reference for what angels were like.

For a moment, Luke felt everything to be fine. He would take a nap and whatever nonsense this angel was spouting would be a thing of the past. Unfortunatley for him, Lailah had different ideas. With what felt like the strength of a beast, she easily picked him up by the legs and hung him upside down like a baby about to be slapped for the first time. Needless to say, this put the young man into a complete state of shock. Either he was completely out of his mind, or this angel that he believed to be a dream was in fact very real. "Hey, wait a minute! Put me down!" he protested in futility as she proceeded to walk into the water with his body in tow. At this point, he was flailing around trying to get loose, but it didn't seem to affect the girl all that much as she suddenly and unceremoniously dunked his head in the water. Whatever daydreaming he was doing just minutes ago turned into a terrifying reality for the young man as he was now being drowned by the very angel who wanted him to fufill his destiny.

After a moment, Luke was suddenly brought up and he accompanied this moment of fresh air with a cough, a hack and an angry gaze at the person responsible. Before he could yell at her, Lailah threatened to do it again, and whatever bile he was going to spit at her was forced back down his throat for the time being...well, most of it anyways. "Geeze, I thought angels were supposed to be saviors of humanity, not cold blooded monsters. I could've friggin drowned!" Though it was true he had never actually encountered an angel up to this point, he had at least heard stories of how they helped humanity in the past. These were, of course, stories he was forced to sit through as punishment for his mischief in town. It was such a pain having to bring up that knowledge in his mind knowing that it was essentially forced down his throat.

"So, what is all this nonsense about a destiny anyways? I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm not the kind of guy that screams 'hero' to someone. Maybe you got me mistaken for someone else."

"Oh, I would have healed you before anything like that would have happened," she said distantly. There was a subtle threat there; she could do anything to him if she could just heal him right afterward. But she was an angel. Angels were good creatures, even if she was presently dangling a young man scant inches over the water and threatening to dunk him again. But he seemed to be awake, and it didn't seem to be terribly necessary to do anything like that to him.

"Your destiny, Luke, is to.." She considered it a moment. How much should she tell him? She decided to hold off on saying anything about how she was from a doomed future where the world had been torn asunder by a mistake he had made, and instead: "... it is written in the stars that you will play a great role in the future of this world. Accordingly, I was brought here from the heavens to make sure that you fulfill it. Satisfactory?" she asked with a small smile. Gently, she let him go, but he did not fall. Golden bonds seemed to have wrapped themselves around his ankles, holding him in the sky as she walked around him to stand in front of him. From here, he'd almost be able to see up her robes.

She busied herself momentarily, unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down... or, well, up in this case. Then down (up) went his underwear, releasing him. Goodness, this lad needed a bath. She was loathe to put her mouth on the thing, so instead, he would be able to feel both of her impossibly soft, slender hands wrap around the base of his shaft. There was a jolt of what could only be described as holy energy, causing him to quickly harden in her hands. "Just relax, and this will be over soon," she said. It was as if her hands were full of lotion, her hands sliding around his shaft like a hundred warm, smooth tongues.

"After this, I'm going to need to get you into a bath," she murmured to herself as her hand rose to lightly fondle his balls, her other hand forming a delicate ring around the head of his cock, jerking a few times before sliding her palm across the head of his cock. She was efficient and gentle, her hands moving like silk across his manhood.

If he had known her any better than he did, Luke might have trusted Lailah's words then. But all he knew of her at this point was that she was some kind of monster angel spouting some nonsense about him having a destiny and trying to drown him when he didn't believe her. It seemed then, however that she was finally going to give him some kind of concrete explanation as to what he was supposed to be doing with his life other than lazing around and enjoying the scenery. What he got instead, however, was just another vauge explanation to which he replied, "Not really," with a bit of an annoyed look on his face before he suddenly felt her grip on his legs release.

But rather than fall to the ground with a thump, the young man found that he was still in mid-air. Something was keeping him up, only it wasn't the angel this time. He couldn't explain it, nor did he have time to as she was now in front of him and either intentionally or unintentionally giving him a view of what she was hiding up her skirt. He tried to look away, but there was something about those creamy legs of hers that were so appealing. It was like they were inviting his hands to reach out and caress them so he could feel how soft and smooth they were. This distraction was enough for Lailah to slide his pants off of him and expose his manhood to the world around him.

By the time he felt the brisk air between his legs, Luke's face had turned a bright shade of red as he tried to lift his body to cover himself. "W...what the hell are you doing!?" he exclamated before a shock came over him that he had never experienced before. It was so intense and surprising that the young man's body froze and stiffened up. His skin tingled at the sensation and his body temperature began to rise slightly. The most intense reaction, however was between his legs. In the angel's hands laid his manhood, stiff as a branch and being stroked back and forth like it was a pipe that needed to be cleaned. "D...don't do that..." Though he was trying to protest valiantly, the feelings inside his body were telling quite the different story. His breath was becoming heavy. The sounds of moaning could be heard escaping his lips. His hips were writhing, trying to pick up the rhythym of the stroking so he could more easily conjure up these growing sensations.

It wasn't long before a bit of precum began to dribble from the tip of Luke's manhood. Despite being eighteen years of age, he never really knew the pleasurable touch of a woman. Sure, he might have masturbated here and there, but this was on a whole new level. It had barely been a minute and already he was about to spray his seed all over the place.

It might have been unintentional the way that she stood there just then, affording him a view up her skirt, across her soft thighs and up to where a pair of pristine white panties (with a little bow) hid her womanhood from him. It might have been, but it wasn't. As he tried to reach up to hide himself from her, he would suddenly find his wrists likewise bound by those golden rings, which promptly dragged his hands down to where he was laying spreadeagled, upside down and in the air. It might well have been the strangest day of Luke's life.

"Already?" she asked with just the slightest hint of a smile to her voice as she watched his clear precum ooze out over her fingers. Well, well. She lamented that this was not her Luke, but she still took a small bit of pride in how she could make him writhe under her touch like this. Even if this was a younger, more inexperienced version of the man she had come to love. His precum only served to make her hands slippery, those slender fingers playing up and down the bottom of his shaft. She could read Luke like a book, and could tell by the way his hips writhed and his thighs tensed that he was ready to cum.

She hadn't been looking forward to this; he smelled deplorable, but soon she leaned in and wrapped her lips around the very head of his cock. Her hands settled around the base of his shaft, jerking furiously as her lips contracted around the head, the plushness of her soft pink lips starting to milk the spongy head of his dick, to draw his cum out of his balls and into her mouth.

Despite the overwhelming pleasure that gripped his body, Luke still had the fortitude to try and reach up and grab at the hands that stroked him so dilligently. But whatever force that was keeping his legs bound were now moving to his wrists, dragging his body back to its original upside down position. Now helpless to stop Lailah, all he could do now was writhe underneath her touch. She uttered a single word then that made him cringe a bit. It almost served to reinvigorate his struggle to escape this madness, but in his mind, he knew it would be inevitable. She was going to make him cum and it would humiliate him to no end. And then it came. Just like the seal she created over the head of his cock with her lips, so was his fate sealed within. It was that tiny sensation that sent him over the edge and with a loud cry a white stream shot forth and into the angel's waiting lips.

The pumping motion Lailah had started then only served to make more of his manly milk spill forth like a faucet. Never in his wildest dreams did Luke think he could feel like this. After the last few drops were milked from him, the young man's head slunk back down and his gaze began to turn a bit blurry. He had barely realized it until now, but being upside down for so long caused enough blood to rush to his head that it was making him dizzy. But for a brief moment, he didn't seem to care. If he could pass out feeling like he did, it would be the most satisfying thing in his life.

Lailah closed her eyes as she felt his cum fountain into her mouth, his hot seed splattering her tongue and the back of her throat. He tasted better than she would have imagined just then, but not quite as well as his own future self, whose seed was pure and delicious to her. This boy was going to need to train long and hard to reach that level, and it would be some time before he was whipped into shape. No matter. Lailah closed her eyes and drank of him, tilting her head back to let his creamy jism flow down her throat.

There wasn't a drop left to spare, and she daintily wiped her lips on the back of her hand as she took a step back. She noted his face just then; very red, and she imagined for more than one reason. "... oh, I'm sorry!" she said with a small smile as she released the bonds on his arms. She reached down to get an arm around his shoulders, and when the bonds on his ankles broke, he would fall right into the cradle of her arms. "... here we are. We can talk while I clean you," she said, setting him down on the embankment, letting him get his sense back as she took the edge of her robe and began to clean. It was remarkable; the soft white cloth did indeed seem to clean what it touched; perhaps a byproduct of her magic, or her intrinsic purity. Or maybe just some very hard scrubbing with some water.

"There is a threat to this world, Luke. And for all it might not seem like it now, you have that special blend of luck, natural talent, and dare I say it, hardheadedness, that will see you through the coming trials. I am here to see that you put the first foot on the road to salvation. It will come naturally to you. Besides, I will be here to guide you," she said, as her robe ran over his body, cleaning around his legs, under his arms, and even between his legs, as if to wash away what she had done to him not five minutes before.

If Luke had any sense about him, he would probably have not been surprised to see the reaction Lailah had to seeing him upside down. After all, she was to busy gulping down his seed like it was some kind of divine cuisine to her. But regardless, she finally had the sense to set him down on the grass, his head gently cradled in her arms and causing a new, more relaxed feeling to come over him. By the time his senses began to return to him, he found himself at an embankment, most likely to be cleaned as she mentioned before milking him. The feeling of the cold water on his back brought him back completely and while he loathed the idea of having a bath forced upon him like this, he merely sat there and took it knowing that if he tried to resist in any way, she would probably dunk him again...or even worse.

And that's when Lailah let Luke in on her purpose here. As the feeling of cleanliness began to come over his body, he simply stared into the water in contemplation. What this angel was speaking, to him anyways, was utter nonsense. Talent? Luck? Stubborness? Even he had to admit he had some very miniscule ammounts of these traits, but what good would they do when faced against a threat to the very world he lived in? All he knew in this world was living only for himself. It had been that way as long as he could remember and, in his mind, things weren't going to change no matter what. With a bit of a scoff, he replied then, "You think too much of me, you know that? I'm just some punk kid with a knack for getting into trouble. I can't deny that I have some qualities, but let's face it. If you're asking me to save the world, you might as well be asking me to destroy it as well."

As soon as he was clean, Luke stood up, the setting sun shining on his now clean, naked body. As he looked into the sky, he reflected upon his words and let out a small sigh. Perhaps what he said to Lailah then was slightly harsh, though he really believed it in his mind. He turned to her then with a bit of a grin on his face and continued on, "But...since I don't think you're gonna leave me alone even if I refuse to go along with your story, I might as well have you stick around me for a little while. You seem like the kind of girl that could get herself into as much trouble as me."

Lailah was pleased that at least he didn't start trying to escape as she cleaned him, whether he liked it or not. Sure, she'd already demonstrated that fighting with her would get him exactly nowhere, but hey, it was at least nice that he took it to heart rather than trying to rebel anyway. "Good... hey, if you keep this up, I might reward you," she said with a meaningful glance as she cleaned down his legs, her hands just brushing the cock she'd so recently milked of its seed.

"I'm not asking for you, as you are right now, to save the world," Lailah said, wincing at his words about asking him to destroy it. Oh, if you only knew, you poor kid... "... I'm asking for you to start on the road. I can teach you. Assist you, even, as is my job on this world. The you that undertakes this journey, and the you that shall complete it, will be radically different in terms of power. That much is certain," Lailah said. Short of the random component of the monsters that could follow them... he was assured to succeed. He'd done it once, after all, she reasoned.

As soon as she'd cleaned him and allowed him to actually stand, she stood in turn with a small, weak smile. A smile that was worried, had seen horrible things, but hoped for the best anyway. Maybe she was an optimist. "... no, you have that right. I'm not about to leave you alone," Lailah said with a grin that mirrored his own. "And Luke... believe me when I tell you that you have no idea," she said with a smile that bordered on the playful. Still, though, a thoughtful expression danced its way onto her face. "... hey, I have faith in you, Luke. Even if you don't know why. Now go ahead and put your clothes on. And we can talk about this more in the morning," she said.

Luke turned back to the setting sun for a moment as he reflected on Lailah's words. Faith. Surely her's would be tested with him. But with the way she was going on about him, he had to admit that the idea of being a savior was just ever so slightly intriuging. Upon quickly dressing, the young man began to walk away towards town. "Well, come on then," he started as he turned to the angel. "No point in dawdling here. I'll show you where I live." The town that he made residence, Ofelia, was a town bustling with trade and activity. You could find most anything you needed if you looked in the right places. That's what brought so many people around here.

But for Luke, they were just a bunch of suckers that he could rob blind. Yes, if it wasn't bad enough that he reeked of dirt and filth, he was also a little thief taking whatever he needed in order to survive. Needless to say, he was very efficient at it as most of the townspeople knew him by his reputation and referred to him as nothing more than a troublemaker. As soon as he got in to the town, he immidetley took Lailah and ducked down a back alley. "Come on, this way. We won't be seen over here."

The back alleys of the town were almost as bad as Luke first looked when he met the angel. They spread every which way and each corner seemed to be darker than the last and the further they went, the buildings seem to grow more and more degraded. Finally, they arrived at what appeared to be an abandoned building. The roof was partially collapsed and the inside looked like it hadn't been cleaned for years. It was the perfect place for someone like this particular young man to be living. There were a few old dressers here and there which had been cleaned out long ago and a bed that looked like it was starting to collect a bit of dust. How anyone other than Luke could live in these conditions were unknown.

"Well, here we are. Home sweet home," he let out suddenly, holding his hands in the air. "Sorry if it looks a little run down. I haven't cleaned it in awhile, but even if I do, it doesn't stay that way for long."

"Well, alright," she said, as she settled down firmly on the sand, for once apparently actually touching the ground rather than floating scant inches above it like she seemed to do. She seemed disconnected from this world, which was true enough; she was an angel, and this wasn't her time period. Her wings flared out into the sky, before they merely... winked out of existence, without a single trace that they were ever even there. She was just a human, then, by all appearances... if eerily beautiful, shoeless, and wearing a white dress that showed off quite a bit of leg, and a bit of her chest, too.

She followed him into town, and down some manner of back alley, getting only the occasional odd glance... and more for the fact that she was in the vagrant's company rather than because she was a winged angel. Illusions were great, weren't they? A few twists and turns, drawing them further into the confused sprawl of the bustling town, to where only diffused light that managed to get from the horizon and over the buildings lit the way. And then they were at the building.

"... no," she breathed. Mere hours ago, her love had been in a great castle, regal as could be... he'd never spoken of a time like this. A time where he'd lived in... good, lord, that was a rat. That was enormous. She felt queasy as she saw something covered in matted, greasy black fur skittered off into the darkness. "I'm not even going to try. I could have an army of angels to help me, and I don't think that we could get this place cleaned. When we leave? I'm setting it on fire," Lailah said resolutely. It might have seemed a bit cruel, especially for an angel... but as an angel, she rather believed in the mercy kill, and this thing was clearly languishing in its death throes.

It seemed that Lailah was too impressed with Luke's humble abode. But upon hearing that she was planning to burn it down when they left, the young man responded by grabbing the pillow from his bed and throwing it at her head before retorting in a huff, "You want people to think I'm an arsonist or something!?" Surely, even if the angel did happen to burn down this building, the people would probably blame him for it anyways. After all, who would think that a pure and innocent looking maiden like her could be responsible for setting a fire that could possibly burn down half the town?

After taking a few moments to settle down, Luke plopped down on the bed, which was actually quite large. It was a queen size, capable of hold two or three people at once. While the condition of the matress was a bit questionable, the blankets looked like they had been recently plucked from the clean laundry. To the astute viewer, it might have seemed a bit suspicious. "But anyways," The young man continued, "How are we going to go anywhere without supplies? You've probably noticed by now that I'm kinda lacking in funds and I doubt anyone is gonna give me anything out of charity. Whatever plans you have for me will have to take place around here for the time being."

Lailah caught the pillow after it smacked into her face, and she promptly threw it back at him. "I was kidding. We're allowed to have senses of humor," she said. She wasn't sure which she was joking about, the fire, or saying she wasn't going to do it. This place looked like it was condemned already. Then again, she was pretty sure that the bacteria in this place would just somehow thrive off of the heat and create something no one could stand against. She might have had a bit of an active imagination, and she promptly sat down on the side of his bed (taking care to sit on the recently-laundered blankets), before turning a smile on to him.

"We'll be alright. I can help hunt for supplies, and you'll need far more than I do. It shouldn't take more than a couple of days to get what we need. Where there's a will, there's a way," she said. It was hard to tell if it was just a complete alien sense of modesty or what it was, but Lailah rather unceremoniously stripped out of her robes, revealing bountiful breasts, wide hips, and shapely legs, all wrapped in pure, alabaster flesh. She bunched up her robes, setting them down. "I believe I'll call it a night and we can consider more of this tomorrow," she said, laying down on the bed, eyes closing as she held tight to the softness of her own clothes.

"Sense of humor my ass," Luke mumbled to himself as he laid down on the bed facing away from Lailah. As she explained how easy it would be for her to get supplies, the young man wondered if it was really going to be as simple as she made it out to be. It wasn't like she could simply walk up to a merchant and say, "Hey I need a ton of supplies for the future hero Luke," or anything like that. He had it in his mind that if she associated with him as much as she was, she'd end up getting as bad a reputation as he did. Angel or human, she didn't deserve that kind of dishonor.

It was then that Luke heard what appeared to be the rustling of clothing behind him and turned just in time to see Lailah's beautiful naked form in front of him and snuggling up to the robes that she removed from her person. His eyes suddenly shot wide as he turned around, his beet red face hidden from her sight. "W...what the hell!" he said with a nervous tone in his voice. "Put some clothes on for god's sake. I can't sleep with you naked like that..." It was embarassing enough for the young man that he had to be violated by her the first time they met, but for her to not only hop in bed with him, but naked at that. It was evident that she had no shame.

"Oh, don't worry about it, Luke. I have my ways," she said. Charming humans wasn't so hard. It wasn't quite so angelic to do so, of course, but at this point, she couldn't really afford to pull any punches. After all, she had to get him on the road as quickly as possible. If they didn't, then things could go to hell just as they had in the original timeline. She wasn't going to allow that to happen to this one. She wouldn't let the world slip away here. Not again.

She gave him a small smile as he turned to face her nude self, giving him a cheeky look. After all... they had always fallen asleep beside one another in the original timeline. Usually after she had drained him of all of his warm, tasty seed. Her flesh flushed just thinking about it. It had always been her favorite thing in all the world. She had craved his touch, and it had been built up over the course of years.

"What? Of course you can," she said, scootching closer to him on the bed. She wrapped one arm around his waist, pulling him back against her with a small smile. "Just lay down and try. If you'd like, I could try and drain you so you can sleep better," she said with a mischievous look on her face.

The closer Lailah was getting to him, Luke was starting to get more and more nervous. It didn't help that she suggested draining him so he could sleep easier. Maybe he wouldn't have minded it if he could move, but she was capable of restraining him with but a glance. Rather than take the chance of her cooperating with his wishes, he decided to forego the sexual experience for the time being. "Maybe another time," he replied, his own skin tingling as he felt the warmth of her body next to him. This actually brought up another question in his mind. He really hadn't given any thought to it until now, but with the quiet of the night enveloping the town, his mind was strangely clear at the moment.

"I'm curious," Luke started again, his eyes turning slightly in Lailah's direction, though his head did not turn with his gaze. "Why'd you do that in the first place? You know...hang me upside down and...um..." It was clear what he was trying to ask, but the young man simply couldn't get the words out of his mouth. Perhaps it was his pride as a man that prevented him from talking about such things. He was more used to doing manly things than expressing his feelings like some kind of prissy girl. So it was clear he would have a hard time talking about this.

"Are you sure? If you're worried I'm going to trap you again, don't worry. After all, I was asking this time," she said. She briefly ran a finger across the lap of his pants, before she fell back onto the mattress with a small smile. "... well. You weren't going to just agree to it, were you? Call it strange, but we can tell a lot about a person from their essence. Their, ahem, sexual essence, as it turns out. Not just the taste; you get a sort of... feeling from it. Like quickly getting to know someone's self. It's... a very hard concept to explain," she said with a shrug. "And it's not just me being vague. If it's any consolation... you were pretty tasty," she said offhandedly.

Sure, he wasn't as good as he was become... but it was sitll the same man underneath all of that. Even now, he was showing a more nobler side to himself than just that brat b the riverside. He was being at least faintly introspective. Lailah reached out to him, and ran a hand over his back. "You should get some sleep, though. We have a long day tomorrow, you know?" she asked, her voice calmer and sweeter than the mischief she'd brought out earlier.

Lailah still wasn't making much sense to him. Hell, it even seemed she didn't understand what she was saying herself. Rather than try and rack his brain over it, he decided to take solace in the fact that she wasn't going to try anything funny while she was in bed with him. "Yeah...whatever..." he muttered, turning his head back so he could try and get some sleep. As he slowly drifted off, his thoughts still continued to be for his bedfellow beside him. Just what was it she saw in him anyway? The way she spoke of him, her tone was proud and her eyes seemed to gleam as she spoke of his apparent greatness. He was almost beginning to feel bad for her. If she only knew the kind of crap he had to deal with every day, maybe she wouldn't declare him a hero so proudly. And it was too bad, really. Not only was she cute, but she seemed so honest with her feelings. Maybe if he found a way to keep doing what he was doing, but keep her in the dark about it. The gears in the young man's head began to turn as he drifted into sleep.

The night was peaceful. Not a peep could be heard save for the crickets and the occasional squeaking mouse. When Luke awoke just as the sun was coming up, he found that he was actually able to get a good ammount of sleep despite Lailah's nudity pressing against him. Slowly, the memory of his plan began to come back to him and quietly, he began to take action. Making sure not to make a peep, he leaned down under the bed. Underneath were a few coils of rope, perfect for binding things, or as the young man had in mind, people. Upon taking it in his hands, he was very careful not to rouse the angel from her slumber as he lifted her arms above her head. With a surprising ammount of delicacy and precision, he bound her wrists to the bed individually. It probably wasn't the best knot he put her in, but hopefully, it would be enough to keep her restrained at least for a little while while he grabbed some breakfast for himself and his companion.

Luke's exit was made that much quicker due to the fact that he had slept in his clothes, something he was quite used to since not only did he not have anything else to wear, but getting dressed was a bit of a hassle for him sometimes. Quickly, he was out of the building and, upon giving a quick glance back to Lailah, was off to the town square to pick some fruit or bread or whatever was available. Though it was relatively early in the morning, the marketplace was already bustling with activity. People were conversing here and there, making deals and eating their breakfast without a care in the world. Off hiding in the shadow's however was the little thief waiting to strike. He was quiet to the point where one could not even tell if he was there at all, a sign that perhaps Luke was quite experienced in this line of work. About a few yards away was a fruit stand filled to the brim with fresh, delicious fruit that made the young man's mouth water. All he needed to do now was wait for the owner to be distracted by something so he could swoop in and take what he believed to be his.

Lailah didn't make a sound all night, sleeping peacefully bound up in her robes as she was. As Luke awoke, Lailah apparently outed herself as a heavy sleeper as she was unusually pliant in his hands, her arms moving with his touch to pull them above her head. She made a soft sound of displeasure as the ropes tightened around her wrists enough to keep her from moving, but that was all as he bound her up and made his exit from his humble little abode, leaving a sleeping, bound angel in his wake.

Out in the village, things were indeed quiet... at least, apparently so. Far above, with a thundercrack that had appeared with Lailah's entrance into the world, the fabric of space and time ripped to allow through a passenger. There was a blur of black feathers as some few eyes were drawn up to already-resealing tear in the sky, thinking it had to some manner of strange summer lightning strike rather than anything supernatural. Elsewhere on the ground, a pair of delicate talons scored the dirt where they landed.

Scheris landed with a small smile, a few black feathers drifted off into the ground. Indeed, at the fresh fruit stand, the vendor suddenly found himself very distracted as the lovely Scheris carefully stalked her way over to Luke, the vendor's eyes going wide and quickly dashing out from behind his stand, yelling: "HARPY!"

Scheris didn't even give Luke the same chance that the other villagers got to run as she launched herself forward, wings wrapping around the young future hero. "... hi! Now, guess who," Scheris said, her tone low and sultry as she leaned right into the young man's ear. The muscles in those wings were clearly nothing to laugh at, as she would not exactly be easy to throw off. "You're coming with me, cutie," the harpy continued, her feathers rippling around him as her soft breasts pressed into his back.

Luke's gaze turned upward, trying to make sense of the image he saw. The sky darkened just like when Lailah first appeared, but there was something different about how it felt. While the angel's appearance didn't bring much shock and awe to him, this one was giving him a feeling of dread that he had never felt before. As his gaze was locked to the sky, he saw a sudden blur shoot forth from the rift, trailing only a few large bird feathers. Was it really a bird? No, it was too big to be a bird from the very brief glance he caught of it. As he tried to figure out what it was, a terrible scream erupted from the crowd that almost gave the young man a heart attack. "HARPY!" screamed the merchant. "Run for your lives!" screamed another passerby.

And then it was pure chaos. The townsfolk of Ofelia began to scatter, their minds filled with fear at the monster that was now upon them. They screamed. They panicked. They trampled the ground beneath them to escape. The only one that remained was Luke, his body in a fetal position to keep from being stomped to death by the crowd. He was safe for the most part save for his clothes which were now covered with dust. When he realized this, he stood up as the only solitary figure that remained. He looked up upon the harpy girl, the memory of Lailah's words suddenly ringing in his mind. His first instinct was to move, to try and get away as fast as humanly possible. But his body was consumed with an overwhelming feeling of intimidation and fear. This was the first time he saw such a creature before, but the stories he heard about them would surely bring nightmares to any child the story was told to.

Monster girls. Creatures with the bodies of human females, but twisted into forms resembling beasts, fish or insects amongst other things. From what he learned, they were cut off from the human world by a giant wall guarded by elite soldiers day in and day out. Sure, one or two of them might have been able to sneak through, but never have they gotten as far as Ofelia. Another ominous thing he learned is that when a monster girl targeted a man, they would take them away to their world, never to be seen again. What they did to these men were a mystery, but rumors speculate that they were enslaved, tortured, or even consumed whole.

It was these stories that froze Luke in place. Of course, even if he chose to run, the speed of which this harpy reached him was quite inhuman. Her wings covered his body in a tight hug that only served to restrict the young man's movement even more. Her sultry voice echoed in his ear causing his heart to race rapidly and though her breasts fell on his back, he could not feel the pleasurable sensations due to the quivering of his already fear stricken body. All he was thinking about now was, strangely enough Lailah. He pleaded desperately in his mind for her to arrive, to save him. To him, she would be like a goddess if she came to his rescue.

Scheris looked on with endless amusement as the other humans scattered to the ends of the earth, fleeing the village before she could bring down her unknown wrath upon them. It was really quite adorable, in its own way, and she might have delighted in flitting from human to human, taunting and bothering them if it were not for the fact that just then, she had a job to be doing. Or, really, a young future hero to be doing, she thought with a twisted little smile. "Oh, how sweet. You're scared. Here... let Scheris take care of you," she crooned. Her wings stroked over his body, the feathers fluttering across his rough clothing, and the body beneath. She was about to move further when there was the briefest flash of white feathers.

Scheris let out what most certainly sounded like the horrid caw of the raven, her body smacking into the wall of a nearby house. Lailah was indeed there in a holy flash. "Luke. Get moving. We can talk more about this "heroing" business when we aren't dealing with something like her," Lailah said sternly. She knew exactly where this sort of creature would come from. Or, perhaps, exactly when... She turned a cool eye on him for a moment. "... and we'll also discuss knotwork and just why ropes don't work on angels later, too," she said, perhaps a little more severely. She still had a scrap of rope hanging from around one of her ankles.

Lailah left Luke's side then, descending upon Scheris with fists full of light.

---

The fight was fast and brutal, wings both white and black carrying the two of them into the sky. Flashes of light, of both pure, holy magic and corrupted, dark magic filling the sky as blows were traded. After a long, tense moment, Scheris, who had been holding tight to Lailah's shoulders as she clawed at the other woman with her talons, disengaged, delivering a powerful kick to Lailah's stomach. The angel smacked into the hard dirt road of Ofelia, about to get up... only to find her arms and legs numbed, refusing to respond. Feathers, black and white, had floated to the ground during their brief but intense fight, and a fair few black feathers were sticking out of her legs and stomach, filling the angel with a powerful paralyzing agent.

A moment later, Scheris landed on Lailah's stomach with both talons, pushing the air out of the angel's lungs. Scheris reached forward with one talon, the tough flesh wrapping tight around one of Lailah's breasts through the soft fabric of her robes.

"Tut, tut. Really? Is this all? Your poor little king really messed up with sending you back, didn't he? It'll only take me a minute to chase down little Luke. So really... all of this... pretty pointless, wouldn't you say?" she mocked, leaning down with a wide grin. "... but I suppose I can spare a few minutes to play with you right first," she said, her talon dragging through Lailah's robe, shredding the soft fabric.

The power of the paralysis didn't even let Lailah speak, but she could certainly scream with her eyes, held open wide in hatred and surprise.

As the harpy pushed into his body more, a new feeling was coming over him. Amidst the fear he felt in the presence of this harpy, the young man also felt a warmth he only remembered experiencing with Lailah. It was like his body was becoming aroused at the mere sensation of her feathers and the breath from her words. For a moment, he wanted to melt away in the sensations brought upon him and forget about everything else. But it was just then that a miracle descended from the heavens. In a flash of white light, Lailah appeared before him once more. She came with such force and shock that it brought Luke's mind back to its senses to the point where his legs regained their feeling and he could run to safety while she dealt with this creature. Yeah, he didn't want her around. He didn't want her falling in with his ilk. But in the spur of the moment, he was thankful that she showed up when she did. He didn't even care that she was planning to lecture him after this was all over. All he cared about at that moment was that, surely, she would be able to get rid of this problem and keep him safe like she promised.

While the young man cowered in the presence of these beings, the angel was quick to strike. The battle was so intense that he could barely make out their forms. There was a great sense of hope in the young man's eyes as he watched the battle unfold. Lailah was certainly holding her own against the harpy, but something seemed a bit off. He couldn't quite explain it, but it was as if she weren't fighting with her full strength. That concern soon turned to a despair ridden reality as the angel was sent crashing into the ground, the feathers from the harpy seemingly restricting her movements and leaving her exposed to the monster girl's further assaults. It was then and there, his body screamed for him to turn and run, to forget all of this and hide out in some hole somewhere until this all blew over. But as he gazed over at the girl, the agony wracking her body as the harpy toyed with her made the young man ache with fear and shame and so his legs did not move an inch.

Luke couldn't explain what he was going to do next if he had all the time in the world. Perhaps the idea of seeing someone get killed because of his shortcomings was too much to bear. Or maybe, deep down inside, he wanted to do the right thing for once in his life. Whatever the case, he finally moved his legs, but not in retreat. They came forward, into the zone of danger. While it might have been a little harder for the harpy to see him while he concealed himself, he was clearly visible now in the open streets. He pulled loose a leg from the fruit stand next to it and ran to Lailah's side, his body now a human battering ram to prevent whatever sick plans the harpy would have for her. Though he was corageous, his gaze still showed a bit of hesitation and fear. He didn't want to do this, but his stupid pride put him in this position, so he wasn't going to stop no matter what. After making sure the harpy was completely separated from Lailah, He held the makeshift weapon like a blade and looked up at the monster girl. His voice rang out to her, full of righteous fury and courage. "Leave her alone!" he screamed. "It's me you want, right!? So come at me instead!"

Back
Top Bottom