Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Tales of the Sub *NEW* Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trixie

Super-Earth
EDIT! (1/30/2014)

This little edit is just to bring about a very specific craving I'd like to do. I would very much like to do an RP about this lovely lady right here getting fucked silly. Very much a sub kink right now. I'm down with discussing any ideas, ranging from something like modern day incest to transplanting her into a fantasy setting where she gets befouled by orcs or somesuch. Anyway, hope to hear from interested parties soon!

Hi there, all! Just call me Trixie. Thought I would wade in here with my very own awesome request thread!

So, anyway. I'm going to be going rather general with all this. I'm not looking for super long-term plots (unless we could make something really interesting, so here's what I'm after!

First, my F-List. A great resource, this.
Clicky Clicky

And now! The highlights! What I enjoy. Some of this is on the F-list, naturally, but this list still provides some interesting ideas. I prefer to throw out basic topics, and then move on to laying out a larger plot with my partner.

• Monsters
  • Non-consensual scenes
  • Bimbofication
  • Master/Slave dynamic
  • Gang bangs
  • Slow submission - By this, I mean a character that is resilient at first, slowly coming to accept her role in life, eventually turning into a cock-craving bimbo. Naturally, this goes along with bimbofication, but I thought some clarification would be nice!

When it comes to my partners, I just want some literacy going on up in here. I don't want to be doing one or two line posts, or anything like that. To that end! I will be a mite bit picky. I don't have all the time in the world to RP, and I want to be prompt with those I choose to roleplay with.

So, you know, there's that.

Now, as for myself? I can play all types. I did put down usually submissive on my F-list, but here's the thing; that's just what I'm kind of craving right now. I have no problem with being ball-bustingly dominant, or fighting back or what have you. That said, right now I am looking to play... well, kind of a shy girl.

A girl who's sweet, shy, nerdy even... and though a little on the chubby side, having a rocking bod underneath her sweaters and skirts, y'dig?

Anyway, that's kind of just what I'm looking for! Hope you liked the read.

OH! And I prefer doing thread RPs. I won't share messenger or e-mail details with anyone, so don't ask.

EDIT!

So, there's a plot I've really been wanting to do. A RP wherein my shy, mildly chubby right here, either's good) librarian character is kidnapped out of her old life and slowly turned into a cock-craving slut. Now, the specific kinks can be negotiated! And I even have a post for this to start it off.

Edit

GALLERY

Ideally, I'd like it to verge on romance as time goes on as she comes to love her new life, and the man in question comes to care for his sweet slave.

So yeah, that's what I want! I tried starting a similar RP twice now, but both times never went anywhere after that first post, which has frustrated me. So there we go! Lemme know if you're interested!

Hey, I'm interested in the roleplays you currently have, but I was just wondering, do you only do RPs via threads, or do you do them through PMs as well?

I saw that you don't like messenger, which is cool by me, but I'm just curious in that respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom